Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/ICO]🔥🔥 Nuggets Token Sale! 🔥🔥It's time to take back control of our data - page 2. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
If I'm not mistaken in understanding the idea of this Nuggets token, The idea is to take back our personal data that already stored in many online space and make it private again?
Is that what the idea is?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I was not question nothing, I was and think very clear, saying to some one like me (investor) basecly think 2 times before making statements abouth something, that only people now for sure is the team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
If you read all questions and answers you already got all that we have to say about the topic. Please let me know if you have any further questions and the team will be glad in answer you. And please bear in mind that we aren't selling an abstract idea or a white paper here. We have a working product and relevant partnerships already announced in this thread. Have a great day!
Activity: 210
The guy make a very clear question, and the wanser are not good enough. And unfortunaly this year in oposition to 2016 and 2017 grand majority of fund raising dont go anywhere our happens to be fraudelent our even worst scam. Im not saying is the case hope not and I hope the resona and motives is because lack of names in the team our they whant protect some how dev from beeing exposed, unfortunaly some project's that expose dev have problem.
Activity: 188
The pinned post reply was in regards to token distribution
Thank you for pointing that out though, we have let Tokenhub know that it needs to be fixed.
Activity: 84
I am preparing an article about security measures in ICOs and would like to ask some questions to the admin. The study is conducted between Icodata and CGS to understand what initiatives ICO launchers are taking for the security of the investors. With whom can I speak?
Activity: 98
 I appreciate it, disappointed, I was really looking forward to Nuggets being my first investment holding in this space. None the less I'm excited about this platform and have been openly promoting it.
Sorry for my ignorance here and thank you for your patience. Just so I'm clear. US citizens will not be able to purchase tokens due to the restrictions you referenced, correct?
Activity: 92
There are other identity apps and there are other payment apps. But there is nothing that does both, combined with the ultimate security of the blockchain and a token system that rewards you as you go. Keep in mind that you can use Nuggets to pay, login and verify your identity using just your fingerprint (or other biometrics). And every time you do, you earn Nuggets Tokens, which you can spend with any Nuggets partner. Nuggets doesn’t share or store your data with anyone, and no one can access it – not even Nuggets.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Nuggets Team is in discussions with banks, payment processors, telcos and ecommerce merchants at the moment. Unfortunately we can't disclose more information for now. It's a very sensitive space.
I allow WeStart to share my informations with Nuggets to participate to the airdrop and I accept Nuggets terms and condi
tions
Tier 2 KYC verification on WeStart is required to be eligible to receive your airdrop tokens. Please check the box to acknowledge your understanding.
Activity: 126
Echanges ? that's way ahead on the roadmap . It's a more development focused project , hence the delay in the token sale , please read roadmap and whitepaper. If you are looking for just pump and dumps there are more ico's but this is a radical idea which immense potential of scaling in the vertical it's working on .  So please don't ask on things like exchanges and token price predictions etc , be positive and supportive towards a good project Smiley .
we’ve started working with a number of organisations incl. e-commerce platforms. Nuggets still allows for anonymous behavioural data so that our online experiences can be customised/personalised. If the merchant wants more info from the user they also offer NUG in exchange, so that the user benefits from sharing their data. Hope that helps
Activity: 280
 I’m Evercoin Crypto Exchange Employee, Evercoin Exchange is ready to list your token
With the vast volume of tokens in ICO / Token Sale / Crowdsale / Token Generation Event, one of the big questions raised by everyone is “when will this token be listed on an exchange?” Further info Please Pm Me Thanks
 I speak with the person in charge of the team's public relations, I have a promotional idea to bridge the gap between people with investible funds to investments opportunities like your ICO, please pm me if interested for talks
Activity: 129
the idea of a good project and signifies the project has a long-term prospect with all the arrangement of activities described on the roadmap of this project, I also see this project doing sales of coins that are still running, what is the price of coins at ICO?
Activity: 322
The pre-sale has ended and the public sale will commence on the 31st May. As mentioned above though, the token is priced in USD so the price in ETH would depend on the exchange rate on the day of purchase.
After tokens are distributed in June, the contributor is free to do with them as they please.
After the end of the sale you will get your NUG tokens themselves, don't matter what do you will do with them
Activity: 322
If someone trades ETH for Nuggets during the public sale, where will the nuggets be held? Can we hold them in my ether wallet?
Activity: 74
Whats the difference between publick whitelist and alpha whitelist
How much is minimum buy? Im trying to purchase and it sent me onto mytokenhub. And then ive signed up and all and i can see that its 10k minimum buy
Activity: 132
A good project, and a good support team. I do not think this is a scam
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: