Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/ICO]🔥🔥 Nuggets Token Sale! 🔥🔥It's time to take back control of our data - page 3. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I feel like at the moment that the ICO is essentially a public fund raising method where there is no need for a public token that's to be available on exchanges, it's just cash generation for the company. I'd really like to be shown incorrect on the current assumption that i have, as i really like the concept of being able to pay for things with your data being protected. That's really on trend, and could be a killer opportunity.
Activity: 252
This screenshot looks like you are trying to participate in the airdrop. If you are, and are experiencing any issues on the site, then please get in touch with the Westart support team. If you are trying to participate in the ICO, then the public sale launches at the end of the month.
Activity: 266
Is there any modelling being or been done on the token demand? It looks like the token value will come from the rewards system rather than payments if I have understood correctly.
Who does Nuggets see as their customer? Just Eat in the UK had a major data breach, so wondering if there have been steps to work with these kind of companies?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
The Nuggets platform uses encrypted, zero knowledge data storage-this means no one can see your information and if they could, they wouldn't know who it belongs to.
The private key is stored on your HSE (hardware secure enclave) and can only be accessed using your biometrics. Not even Nuggets can see your data.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Following Nuggets with interest. Like the biometric sign in and totally secret payment details etc - but is private key also storable and accessible with biometrics or have you over ridden the need for a stored private key?
Activity: 280
Sounds good Jodi. I noted that the retail eco system enables both fiat and crypto - great idea - does that mean users in fiat don't need a digital wallet and crypto or that they user does need crypto / nuggets tokens but for retailers who don't accept crypto, the system converts into fiat Huh  Sorry for that long drawn out question - I'm trying to work out how buyers and sellers can operate in both traditional and crypto currency ? Hope that makes sense ?
 will be buying i first joined only for the airdrop but by reading in the whitepaper my interest in the project has grown even more
Activity: 247
Do you get 600 tokens just for participating in airdrop sign up? Or do you have to refer somebody first ?
 is there a date for airdrop distribution?
Activity: 210
I have a question- Right now I have just over 750 followers on my Steem account (you said you need 1000) for the content creation bounty, but I can post the article on a couple different crypto investing groups on facebook to help give you guys more attention. Would that qualify for the bounty?
I can get it posted onto the largest crypto investing group on Facebook- users of over 130k
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
$0.0069 - why not $0.007? Is the price set randomly, or somehow calculated?

Are you in the same league as Datum and Datareum?

Activity: 280
I don't need comments on exchanges and know that you are bound by NDA's.  It  would be a far better option to lock your tokens until you are ready to list on a central exchange.  I have seen so many ICO's where people dump their free tokens which depresses the price which forces others to panic sell, then no-one understands why they even participated in the ico to start with as people can buy at at below ico prices suddenly. Have you thought about market conditions?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
too ambitious in token sales, but does not complete the performance of this project, how this project will run without any PETA clear?
may still be in its development stage I will wait for his information on this trhead, keep on building this project team, all will be achieved if serious
I believe there is not a lot of chatter because we’ve done an excellent job of providing people with the information they need. We don’t leave a lot of questions unanswered, and we make the announcements when they’re ready. We don’t make announcements about announcements leaving room for speculation.
Activity: 84
Hi guys! Nuggets seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Nuggets SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/4b24ab5c-ea29-4fcc-8579-1430cb48ce99
Activity: 11
Hello Nuggets team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The authentication projects are very nice, logical. It must be. But it's a bit risky if all the information is embedded in a project. Because if the project fails, everything goes and the information can be sold. Advertising companies are spending a lot of money on this.
Activity: 59
Good value prop for customers and a strong team to execute. I've picked Nuggets as ICO of the day.
Activity: 20
Pls what's wrong? I tried to open the website, but it's not going through. Can u help?

Which website are you referring to?
Activity: 56
Pls what's wrong? I tried to open the website, but it's not going through. Can u help?
Pages:
Jump to: