Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Opakeco: Transparency and Accountability for Humanitarian Causes - page 3. (Read 9020 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
How can i take part in the ICO?
Activity: 42
All good, please go ahead Smiley PM me if you have any questions.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Got the message, I will help with italian translation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator
Seems very nice and well-planned project Smiley

Reserving Korean translation for the ANN Thread.

and special Thanks to René
Activity: 294
Hello, I'm interested in the french translation  Smiley
Got a message.I would like to make ANN Russian Translation.Let me know if I am accepted.

Yes, please go ahead! PM me if you got any questions Smiley.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Got a message.I would like to make ANN Russian Translation.Let me know if I am accepted.
Activity: 392
reserving german translation
Update:
We've opened up our slack and you can now join us using the following link https://www.opakeco.org/join-slack .

Hope to see you there!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Looking on your original ANN thread date and starting date of the ICO. Are you not rushing the ICO start? I feel you should at least do a bounty campaign for at least 2 weeks before starting the ICO and did you do any advertising? There are new ICOS every day. I don't wanna be too negative but our ICO did not really collect a lot of ETH in the terms of doing something for charity.

Also, I can't find a working demo yet of your platform/product?

I am open for talking if you open up a slack.

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us!
Helping the world to become a better place is a central theme in both projects, I hope yours will be succesful as well. Maybe at the end there will be a huge influx of last-minute investors.

We truly believe there is a place within the crypto-ecosystem for a charity/humanitarian based platform.

Our marketing is being expanded as we speak, we've been featured on www.the-blockchain.com and are working together with icocountdown.com.
Also there are several partnership negotiations going on.

Our ICO date is ambitious and we will re-evaluate if we don't generate enough publicity.
Our slack will open later today and our Github has been updated with the latest contracts, take a look at github.com/opakeco.

We always welcome feedback, after all.. we want to make the world a better place!
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Looks like what we are planning with www.tribetoken.org I appreciate trying something similar. Helping the world is a good thing.

Looking on your original ANN thread date and starting date of the ICO. Are you not rushing the ICO start? I feel you should at least do a bounty campaign for at least 2 weeks before starting the ICO and did you do any advertising? There are new ICOS every day. I don't wanna be too negative but our ICO did not really collect a lot of ETH in the terms of doing something for charity.

Also, I can't find a working demo yet of your platform/product?

I am open for talking if you open up a slack.

EDIT:

Best of luck with your ICO.
Update:
We are opening our public slack tomorrow, come and discuss our plans and whitepaper with us!

www.github.com/opakeco is being updated as we speak.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
hello , i have received your message and i am willing to help the chinese translation work,

Smiley
Good news!!!

Our ICO will launch at 08-08-2017!

We will publish our github on 02-08-2017. We are looking forward to audits according to our bug bounty program!

More news to follow coming days.
Do you need German Translation?

Hi! Yeah, you can do the german translation and moderate the topic for 13k Karmo tokens(worth about 0,5eth)

If you have any questions pm me Smiley!
Activity: 392
Do you need German Translation?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
It's quite extensive, but to summarise what we’ve done for the wallet security is creating a dedicated computer for the wallet. This computer is installed using an automated process, which has been documented and reviewed. The installation will verify all required files, so we are certain the installation is clean. This computer has been secured with a firewall, full disk encryption, multi factor authentication and the BIOS has been locked down. But don’t get me wrong there is absolutely nothing on this computer that gives you access to the wallets. All secrets have been generated in memory, so they were never stored on this computer. The wallets have been stored on three USB devices, which also contain multiple layers of security. The USB devices, computer and secrets are all stored separately in a vault.

We’re not stopping there, because the process also needed attention. At least two members from Opakeco are required in operating the wallets. Before we can use the wallet we must verify whether the computer, Ethereum client or USB devices needs to be updated. All the required commands for the transaction are prepared and reviewed before execution. The synchronisation with the blockchain and the transaction itself is done separately. When the transaction has been made the secrets, USB device and computer device will be locked away in the vault.

Hope this gives you an idea how it's setup.
hello, ojackie and ren-e, thank you for answering my quesiton. That is very cool, I think you have tried your best to keep the funds safe and it is enough in my opinion.
It's quite extensive, but to summarise what we’ve done for the wallet security is creating a dedicated computer for the wallet. This computer is installed using an automated process, which has been documented and reviewed. The installation will verify all required files, so we are certain the installation is clean. This computer has been secured with a firewall, full disk encryption, multi factor authentication and the BIOS has been locked down. But don’t get me wrong there is absolutely nothing on this computer that gives you access to the wallets. All secrets have been generated in memory, so they were never stored on this computer. The wallets have been stored on three USB devices, which also contain multiple layers of security. The USB devices, computer and secrets are all stored separately in a vault.

We’re not stopping there, because the process also needed attention. At least two members from Opakeco are required in operating the wallets. Before we can use the wallet we must verify whether the computer, Ethereum client or USB devices needs to be updated. All the required commands for the transaction are prepared and reviewed before execution. The synchronisation with the blockchain and the transaction itself is done separately. When the transaction has been made the secrets, USB device and computer device will be locked away in the vault.

Hope this gives you an idea how it's setup.
Pages:
Jump to: