Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Opakeco: Transparency and Accountability for Humanitarian Causes - page 4. (Read 9020 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

An interesting project with such a small cap, the hard cap is only 10,000ETH since the ETH is much cheaper now. And the team is very confident for the project, the team tokens will be locked for 5 years, much longer than other projects, I will keep an eye on this project.

Thanks! Nice to hear you find it interesting!
The team tokens will be locked for 5 years indeed, with 5% being released per Q.

If you have any other questions, I'd love to answer them!

Though there is a small cap, I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised fund since many investors want to see the the funds be kept safely.

Great point! And not just investors want to have the funds kept securely, we do as well! After we finish up on the contracts (and deploy them on the network), anyone will be able to verify what I am about to say. Or, if we did it wrong, debunk it, in which case we would require a redo of the affected contract(s).

The smart contracts for asset management work by storing Ether (these are the funds sent in to exchange for Karmo tokens) sent from the ICO contract. The ICO contract transfers this to a contract wallet that is called every quarter to release a set amount of funds to the Opakeco Ether wallet address. Only when Ether arrives in this wallet, will it be usable by the Opakeco foundation. Alongside this, there is a mechanism that does a refund of all remaining Ether to the contributors in the case there is a vote to stop Opakeco using a kill switch contract.

With regards to the security of the specific wallet address, I refer you to my colleague, René (ren-e), as I know how much he enjoys explaining the layers of physical and information security surrounding the usage of our funds.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

An interesting project with such a small cap, the hard cap is only 10,000ETH since the ETH is much cheaper now. And the team is very confident for the project, the team tokens will be locked for 5 years, much longer than other projects, I will keep an eye on this project.

The team tokens will be locked for 5 years indeed, with 5% being released per Q.

Though there is a small cap, I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised fund since many investors want to see the the funds be kept safely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Very interesting project! I like the video you've made.

Thanks! I hope you read the whitepaper and if you have any other questions let me know.
Activity: 4
Very interesting project! I like the video you've made.
do you ned german translation?

Hi!
Yeah, you can PM me for details
i see much slogan and brainwash-like in this ANN, i don't like this, for only who have no action will focus on words, even so, i will keep an eye on it to see if you have done something more than words

Hello! Could you please elaborate on what you think is 'brainwash-like'?
Please DO keep an eye on us! We will certainly put out words into action Smiley.

If you have any questions, or if I can help you get more confident about our genuine intentions. Let us know, I'll gladly answer you.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
do you ned german translation?
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
i see much slogan and brainwash-like in this ANN, i don't like this, for only who have no action will focus on words, even so, i will keep an eye on it to see if you have done something more than words
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run

Thanks Cherry.W, if you've got any questions I'll be happy to answer them!
Activity: 59

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run
Activity: 1
Hey there, my name is Akis one of the co-founders of Opakeco. I am very happy to see that people are having a positive reaction to our plans and that the community is already offering help in different ways. The website is now online so check it out @ www.opakeco.org if you want more information. The Opakeco team will be doing its best to answer any questions on al the different channels we are active in. Anyone having questions regarding marketing or press can contact me directly @ [email protected]
can i reserve for indonesian translation?

You can PM me for translations and bounties
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
can i reserve for indonesian translation?
Ann:Our website is up, we will add more information in the following days
The intro video is looking cool and let good impression on me. This is first thing I like and second the diversity of team members which has different members belonging to different parts/origin of the world. I need to dig more before saying something that's why will keep reading about the project to reach at exact point.

Good to hear our video let a good impression behind!
We are indeed a very diverse team, both in origin and skills Smiley

If there are any questions, just let us know.

Official website has no content there it seems that is under construction when it will be update with relevant material and team profile. Video presentation looking interesting and I think this is nice concept. Looking forward to hear some news about that.

Yes, it currently is a placeholder. We will update the website later today.
Nice to hear you like the our concept.

If you think there we need to have more relevant material apart for the whitepaper on the website by then, we welcome your feedback.
And ofcourse, if you have questions please let us know.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Official website has no content there it seems that is under construction when it will be update with relevant material and team profile. Video presentation looking interesting and I think this is nice concept. Looking forward to hear some news about that.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The intro video is looking cool and let good impression on me. This is first thing I like and second the diversity of team members which has different members belonging to different parts/origin of the world. I need to dig more before saying something that's why will keep reading about the project to reach at exact point.
Hi,

When a Tsunami/earthquake strikes, will it be possible to create a fund (or whatever you call it) so these people get our help ASAP?

Hello!

Interesting question!
There are several options to help people in immediate distress situations like you're describing.

1. With our platform you will be able to send aid with karmo tokens, through the humanitarian causes that are working with the Opakeco Foundation.
You will have full insight in what resources will be aqcuired with your tokens.

2. As a token holder, you can initiate a proposal which can be voted upon. (Example: Would like the foundation to focus resources on Tsunami at country X)

3. You will be able to set up a project/crowdfund Karmo tokens with other token holders.

The Foundation will focus on making sure everything is transparent and accountable, however we do not choose for what humanitarian cause the resources are spent.
You as a token holder will decide that.
Pages:
Jump to: