Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📊OPTITOKEN📈: A hyperdeflationary automated tokenized portfolio 🌍 - page 5. (Read 3947 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Stumbled upon OptiToken in an article while reading earlier today on accident lol. Freakin' nice guys & gals

http://bitcoinist.com/3-icos-huge-potential-2018/
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
To understand how OptiToken works, you need to understand the fundamental principles on which it is built. At first glance, the whole system seems very complicated, but in reality nothing is complicated
Activity: 182
now is middle of sale period, right? I was visited your website to find some information about this pre-sale. I don't see how many this project  reached in this sale period. I think that information can be describe of interesting of people to invest in this project.
Activity: 224
Optitoken is a hyper-deflationary cryptocurrency, supported by an automated tokenized portfolio that utilizes professional trading techniques and economic strategies for token value optimization like strategic buy pressure and supply scarcity.
Activity: 98
Can I get a link to the roadmap? I am interested in learning how long it will take this project to get going. Thanks!

A roadmap available on https://optitoken.io/
How did your team get interested in cryptocurrency? What main problems do you see that optitoken will improve?

did you read a whitepaper, bro?
Activity: 105
Bitbay airdrop brought me here, look likes a solid project Smiley
Activity: 23
Why Telegram ICO?

I mean they already has a working product that did not need any funds to build telegram or make it better.

So as an investment  is it not  better to buy  let's say Enjin token which is still in the beginning face of building their product?

Thanks for the excellent question. There was a time about 2 or 3 months ago when it was basically impossible to access the TON whitepaper. So essentially a lot of the theory on what GRAMS will accomplish was speculative. I thought it was basically snapcash on a DTL. THat would indeed be lame. However, I invite you to read the paper by Dr. Nikolai Pappalov of which where you'll be able to see that TON has real potential to compete with projects like Ethereum. I especially am bullish on the TON teams proposal to scale by sharding from a bottom-up method. It's one thing to say "scaling" "sharding" blah blah etc. Anyone can make a whitepaper and propose vapor fantasies and raise some capital BUT when it's said by a PHD who's co-founder to one of the worlds most successful and popular apps.. I tend to have more faith. You'll often hear me complain about the way ICO's are moving toward "CENTRALIZING" all fund raising to U.S. QI's but the fact of the matter is this, difficulty of access to some of these shrewd projects adds barrels of value to accessing. We received 2 opportunities to access the TON presale for the 2nd Tranche. One through BNKtothefuture and another through a private VC who I'm friends with a prominant member. I chose the deal from the latter as the market also seemed incline to more bear. Pegged and received a good price for a small amount of ICO buyings, these buyings now take place of those former ICO funds. It worked beautifully, just as ETH fell under $700 and charts pointed to more blood, we pegged our value and expect a 4x to 5x return on that portion of holdings. Details were described in our TG group if you care to scroll through and check that Smiley it's t.me/OptiToken we will continue to seize opportunity when it presents it self so long as it's in the best interest of OptiToken's long term growth and profitability.
Activity: 23
New OptiToken interview with yours truly on ICO Talk TV

https://youtu.be/glP0Jho82xg
Activity: 70
The commendable work being done by all the members, I am happy that I am part of this project. Crypto is the beautiful initiative in the world.

What is the minimal pay to invest?

there is no minimum
Activity: 63
How did your team get interested in cryptocurrency? What main problems do you see that optitoken will improve?

Sean and Adivsers are old school I know for a fact and they used to be quite active in Black Coin community and BitHalo
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 127
Why Telegram ICO?

I mean they already has a working product that did not need any funds to build telegram or make it better.

So as an investment  is it not  better to buy  let's say Enjin token which is still in the beginning face of building their product?

They want to expand it drastically. Who knows, maybe they will try to overtake Facebook. I've heard a lot of rumors, but in the end we know that it's just for expansion and I think it's a great idea because they already have a lot of users and that will definitely help with adopting whatever it is they do.
Activity: 392
This project looks nice and I am interested to know what makes it different from all the other projects out there?
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
This project looks unique and I think it has potential. I will definitely be interested to see how it turns out. Has the sale already started for OPTITOKEN?
Activity: 4
Why Telegram ICO?

So as an investment  is it not  better to buy  let's say Enjin token which is still in the beginning face of building their product?
Activity: 154

This project seems like it was very well thought out and the team seems very experienced. What is the advantage of holding OPTITOKEN?

Thanks for the kind words. There are many advantages! By holding Optitoken you will be exposed to a token basket that increases in value through advanced algorithmic trading strategies. The profits will be distributed via buy backs and value will be consolidated by regular hyperdeflation. Thanks to the value fed by the OptiX trading engine, OPTI can increase in price even in bear markets. Right now, by holding Optitokens you will also be exposed to the Telegram ICO without the 100,000 USD minimum buy, as we have secured a % buy. Currently, thanks to our pegged prices, you can protect the value of the crypto you're holding by buying at ETH/BTC prices that are much better than the current market Cheesy

That is awesome that we will be exposed to the telegram ICO without that minimum. I am definitely getting in on this for at least that reason.

Is the OptiX trading engine already built or still in development?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Can I get a link to the roadmap? I am interested in learning how long it will take this project to get going. Thanks!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Has the bounty campaign been very successful for your project? What are the benefits of participating in it?
Pages:
Jump to: