Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📊OPTITOKEN📈: A hyperdeflationary automated tokenized portfolio 🌍 - page 6. (Read 3947 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
OptiToken seems like a very interesting project. I'm currently studying the whitepaper to understand the hyper-deflationary feature. Can you explain that simply to me? Basically, will it not deflate in value?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
In a few words, how would you explain this project to a potential investor?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I think this project has a bright future. Are your algorithms proprietary and patented?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Looks like a good project. The idea is clear, the explanation is simple yet very attractive for newcomers and pros alike!
Activity: 23
How do I invest in optitoken? Does it require KYC?

We actually partnered up with CIVIC to be one of the first BETA testers and utilizers of their new KYC feature. It's plugged in now to the Buy Dashboard and really sleek. So yes a simple KYC protocol is required
copper member
Activity: 48
The first hyperdeflationary cryptocurrency!
Congratulations and best of luck! After careful deliberation and talking with the devs I've decided to buy into this ICO. I really like the idea of the OptiX trading engine feeding profits/value to a cryptotoken. The added buy pressure technique is also interesting, but this first notion is possibly groundbreaking. Let's see how the sale goes.

Thank you! We are definitely on our way.

This project seems like it was very well thought out and the team seems very experienced. What is the advantage of holding OPTITOKEN?

Thanks for the kind words. There are many advantages! By holding Optitoken you will be exposed to a token basket that increases in value through advanced algorithmic trading strategies. The profits will be distributed via buy backs and value will be consolidated by regular hyperdeflation. Thanks to the value fed by the OptiX trading engine, OPTI can increase in price even in bear markets. Right now, by holding Optitokens you will also be exposed to the Telegram ICO without the 100,000 USD minimum buy, as we have secured a % buy. Currently, thanks to our pegged prices, you can protect the value of the crypto you're holding by buying at ETH/BTC prices that are much better than the current market Cheesy
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Does this project have any major competitors that you know of? I haven't seen a project like this yet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How do I invest in optitoken? Does it require KYC?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Who is OPTITOKENs biggest partnership so far? Do you have more partnerships coming up?
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
How did your team come together and decide to work on this project? It seems like a good solution and I am curious how you guys came up with it.
Activity: 154
This project seems like it was very well thought out and the team seems very experienced. What is the advantage of holding OPTITOKEN?
Hi.

What is the recommended gas limit?
Thanks.

Hi, 250,000 is good Smiley
Activity: 4
Hi.

What is the recommended gas limit?
Thanks.
Activity: 11
Congratulations and best of luck! After careful deliberation and talking with the devs I've decided to buy into this ICO. I really like the idea of the OptiX trading engine feeding profits/value to a cryptotoken. The added buy pressure technique is also interesting, but this first notion is possibly groundbreaking. Let's see how the sale goes.
copper member

Hello there. Can anyone tell me what token rate will be on the ICO?

Hello! Our ICO is now officially open. There are no more buy limits and the first batch of 20M tokens is priced at 0.12 euro. Also, as the overall cryptocurrency market is under downward pressure, OptiToken has decided to peg the price of OPTI to higher ETH and BTC levels.

1 ETH = 4275 OPTI as it is now pegged to ETH = €385

1 BTC = 72,000 OPTI as it is now pegged to BTC = €6480

This is a great opportunity to protect your value in this bear market!

LINK:https://optitoken.io/#buy

Activity: 98
copper member
Hello everyone! We're please to announce that as the overall cryptocurrency market is under downward pressure, OptiToken has decided to peg the price of OPTI to higher ETH and BTC levels. This offers our buyers the best possible rate, and extends an opportunity to peg the value of their crypto to protect them this bear market.

1 ETH = 4275 OPTI as it is now pegged to ETH = €385!

1 BTC = 72,000 OPTI as it is now pegged to BTC = €6480

This is a great opportunity to protect value against further downside of ETH and BTC prices!

Presale ends tomorrow, only 1 day left to buy tokens at € 0.09 euro, so make sure you don't miss out on this great discount of up to 62% from ICO price.

Remember that residents from the United States and Cayman Islands are not able to buy.

Activity: 63
Hi thanks for te question. To begin 16% will be quite sufficient, HOWEVER as we go along that number may need to be adjusted to best suit the OptiToken protocol. Bear in mind too that we are looking for certain thresholds before executing the buy portion of protocol. So if 16% profit from a particular cycle wouldn’t be enough to affect upward movement on an exchange based on avg volumes or open sell orders than we’ll simply put that amount aside and wait, in fact we may take those funds and use them for short “funding” orders to optimize that amount even more. Once it = or > the threshold we deem necessary than we will execute a buy(s). Sell walls may be sorely ad they were placed there as we chew through them and push higher.

As for the remaining % which is actually 82%, as 2% will go toward operational costs so that we have a profitable and sustainable business, that portion will be automated and indeed and will go right back into the “buy basket” to buy the next “oversold” target based on %’s and RSI’s.

You’re fuckijg brilliant mate but the grammar of an 11 year old lol or is it punctuation Tongue
Hi thanks for te question. To begin 16% will be quite sufficient, HOWEVER as we go along that number may need to be adjusted to best suit the OptiToken protocol. Bear in mind too that we are looking for certain thresholds before executing the buy portion of protocol. So if 16% profit from a particular cycle wouldn’t be enough to affect upward movement on an exchange based on avg volumes or open sell orders than we’ll simply put that amount aside and wait, in fact we may take those funds and use them for short “funding” orders to optimize that amount even more. Once it = or > the threshold we deem necessary than we will execute a buy(s). Sell walls may be sorely ad they were placed there as we chew through them and push higher.

As for the remaining % which is actually 82%, as 2% will go toward operational costs so that we have a profitable and sustainable business, that portion will be automated and indeed and will go right back into the “buy basket” to buy the next “oversold” target based on %’s and RSI’s.
Activity: 4
Hi Optitoken team.
You said before..
When the profitable events happen the amount of profit is immediately split into 2 parts. 84% is reinvested, 16% is concerted to BTC or ETH and used as buy pressure to purchase directly OptiToken on any exchange.

16% will be used to buy pressure.. How do you know that 16% i enough? What if you need to invest 25% to keep a positive momentum, how will this affect optitokens?

Could you also explain in what you will reinvest the 84% in and will it happen automatically or?
Pages:
Jump to: