Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 OPU LABS 🔵 Tokenizing Skincare Intelligence 🔬🌐💆 - page 10. (Read 3824 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The project is interesting, I could make a great contribution to your platform because I had a critical problem with facial skin that I could not cure for many years. But after finding a good doctor, I still did it. Question in what would the token grow from? from buying an application or internal advertising?
Activity: 4

Welcome to Opu Labs!

Opu Labs aims to become the leading digital solutions provider for skincare measurement, management, and monitoring. To achieve this, we’re building an advanced ecosystem that combines a machine learning AI, a clinic, a marketplace, and a community.

Underpinning all of these features is blockchain technology. Its use allows patient data to be decentralized and freely accessed at scale. It also incentivizes those involved to play an active role in our ecosystem: by rewarding them with our native ERC-223 tokens, OPU Coins.

Ultimately, we want to give consumers better access to skincare expertise, provide skincare professionals with the technology needed to expand their capabilities, ease patient load, and reward those who make valuable contributions.

---
One-Pager
---
Whitepaper
---
Explainer Video (Coming Soon!)
---

| Website (ICO) | Website (Product) |

| Telegram (MAIN) | Telegram (BOUNTY/AIRDROP) |

| Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Reddit | Medium |

| BitcoinTalk (ANN) | BitcoinTalk (BOUNTY/AIRDROP) (Coming Soon!) |

| YouTube | Viuly | LinkedIn |

Activity: 32
Hello everyone! Sorry for kinda irrelevant question.

What are the principal differences between usual ERC-20 and ERC-223 tokens used by OPU?
Activity: 34
OPU project is very Promising. Skincare companies, professionals and brands will be able to benefit greatly

Indeed! Most of all, investors!
Activity: 4
OPU project is very Promising. Skincare companies, professionals and brands will be able to benefit greatly
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
For more information about the project please stay tuned on our social media accounts for more updates
Activity: 11
So essentially people can become invested into the ICO simply by signing up and interacting with the Ethereum/OPU Coin ecosystem? Yup, data is king.

Exactly. Skincare companies, professionals and brands will be able to benefit greatly from the one-stop-shop of a skincare ecosystem.
Activity: 58
So essentially people can become invested into the ICO simply by signing up and interacting with the Ethereum/OPU Coin ecosystem? Yup, data is king.
We are currently in our private sale phase, offering 100% bonus for all contributions until June 7th. Please check out https://ico.opu.ai/ for further details.

That's so good to know. Looks like there's an awesome rewards program https://t.me/opurewards as well.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
We are currently in our private sale phase, offering 100% bonus for all contributions until June 7th. Please check out https://ico.opu.ai/ for further details.
I’ve never seen such a well rounded and developed team. This is such a sound investment.
What do you guys think about the articles? There seems to be a bunch of buzz circulating around.
Their platform looks so smooth and user-friendly. The skincare industry is about to be shifted in a major way.

Activity: 58
I'm so interested to find out why they chose Ethereum over Bitcoin as the coin backing?
I agree with you, CleverMalibu. There aren’t many out there that have such a strong foundation.
Pages:
Jump to: