Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 OPU LABS 🔵 Tokenizing Skincare Intelligence 🔬🌐💆 - page 4. (Read 3824 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Will the airdrop tokens be automatically transferred to our ETH address or we have to claim them?

If you've set an external wallet address tokens will automatically be sent there 14 days after the ICO conclusion (targeted to happen on the 30th of September).
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Will the airdrop tokens be automatically transferred to our ETH address or we have to claim them?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
combining blockchain technology with skin care, this seems like a fresh new idea. your team looks professional and experienced in this regard. hopefully the project runs smoothly and can achieve its goals.
Activity: 462
Hello, When will the preliminary sale begin?
Thank you for the project! I invited my friends, I hope that they like your idea!Good luck!
Activity: 70
Opu’s technology doesn’t just cater to the needs of one group; it represents the interests of several: helping individuals reach their skincare goals, giving dermatologists live data, and encouraging product manufacturers to develop new solutions based on actual customer demand.
Activity: 224
A truly new breakthrough from this project with the concept of becoming a provider of digital solutions for skin care measurement, management and monitoring. Hopefully this project is in accordance with what has been planned. Good luck
Activity: 12
 Very Interesting Project I will try to attract my friends i am five *****
Activity: 81
Love this project so much. Hope this can applying to new phone technology like iphone X or samsung galaxy s9+
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
I also like the project. And token pool distribution structure is correct, it should be of great use in conducting an ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The team have a very good start and marketing technique so there is no reason that they will not reach their goal if they continue like this. Smart investing is their key but they need to upgrade it once the platform become crowded to give satisfaction to all the customers.
What is the projected market cap of OPU LABS?
 Very interesting project, I will try to attract my friends!
Activity: 11
Really awesome to see the the market rallying! Such a good time to hop on well rounded and researched projects like OPU. The team is amazing behind this one.
Activity: 34
I suppose that this idea is pretty a juicy investment at the present time!  Good luck all!
Activity: 11
So much room for disruption in the skincare space for OPU Labs. Strong team of dermatologists, advisors and leadership.
Activity: 34
Opu Product Vision. Opu Labs aims to become the leading digital solutions provider for skincare measurement, management, and monitoring. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Citb69wSaQ4

A very informative video for anyone who has any questions!
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

[/quote]

Let me know if this helps answer some of your questions in terms of holding bonuses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
To optimize adoption of the coin, Opu already has dozens of partnerships in the works with a number of leading skincare professionals and has made the coin compatible with Bitcoin and Ether
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The ecosystem of dermatologists and clinics, applications and acne seems limited in scope, can attract rich investors who patronize these services.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
Pages:
Jump to: