Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail - page 42. (Read 28402 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Compared to other retailer support platforms, the project looks more reliable. As the retail market is always attractive, investors want to invest in this project. The project will soon be successful

Certainly it is difficult to pick up the favourite if not to try each platform and to use them in the purposes. Only as a trial and error method it is possible to choose something suitable.

We can actually do more research for us to avoid such trial and error method. OSA DC seems pretty good because the team keep promoting their platform and they are transparent to their clients.

Absolutely, their making blast to the community about the concept of their platform and how it works across the society. This project has a potential components that in the period of time this will become a credible source of achieving the dream and hopes of many individuals.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.
Wouldn't it be great to have several different plarforms for same purposes?
It would be great for users to have multiple platforms for the same tasks but this increases the competition for developers

There's nothing wrong with several platforms having the same feautres. What it's matter is how each team convinced the possible investors to invest on their project. And also, it's better to have more projects to be made because the more it goes, the more opportunities will come for all crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Compared to other retailer support platforms, the project looks more reliable. As the retail market is always attractive, investors want to invest in this project. The project will soon be successful

Certainly it is difficult to pick up the favourite if not to try each platform and to use them in the purposes. Only as a trial and error method it is possible to choose something suitable.

Maybe your new in this forum. You don't need to find your favorite platform just to earn and invest. You don't need to join each platform to prove that it's trusted and good project. You just need to research the project and study their project platform if is needed to the market or just only to advertise their name to be famous. You must know also about the background of their team. That's my suggestion for you men. 
Activity: 602
This project is getting bigger and bigger, shouts out to the OSA DC project to successfully accomplished their dream to be famous in here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
ICO projects sprout up every month, even weeks, not many projects will survive and succeed after the transaction. Hope OSA will become one of the most successful projects
You are right with that buddy. There are many project comin out from this community of crypto currencies but also, not all of them will reach its success or even remain standing here in the crypto world. A project without a good foundation and no strong supports from.the crowd will definitely lose its battle in the crypto currency community. But, I hope that the OSA DC will keep striving for the better and keep up its good performance.
Activity: 266
ICO projects sprout up every month, even weeks, not many projects will survive and succeed after the transaction. Hope OSA will become one of the most successful projects
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.

It's part of the journey Hodlvcl, the team might take it as an advantage to push their limits by improving to a better OSA DC for future use and how it can change the retail industry with the application of AI and Blockchain technology.

In that case, the team needs to work hard to go on the top of other the same project in the market and it's a challenge for the team that their need to be famous in the market to gather more investor for the project. As I follow the OSA DC for almost 3 weeks their project is slowly making their name in the market and the investor are getting more in every week. So the team are good enough to work this project.
This is the hard mission for OSA DC team. But i myself believe that they will have good growth after vacation (1/5). Well, now is the time for watching.
I've been following the project for a while and I can say with certainty that this is a worthy project that will be a strong competitor in the market. So the growth that you are talking about is a very real phenomenon.

As you can see, the team did a good job promoting their platform not only here in the community but also in the real world. People are being curious how the platform really works because retail needs a lot of data to analyze and getting data manually will just consume a lot of time.
Activity: 532

We can actually do more research for us to avoid such trial and error method. OSA DC seems pretty good because the team keep promoting their platform and they are transparent to their clients.
Activity: 182
It would be great for users to have multiple platforms for the same tasks but this increases the competition for developers
Activity: 182

Activity: 266
Activity: 224
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
Seems to be quite a balanced project. It seems to be really useful for all of the mentioned groups (retailers, manufactures and consumers). Hope to hear more good news!

Definitely right, OSA DC team were busy doing a lot of activities promoting their platform, this is because they need a lot of investors to support the project. They attend so many conference which their purpose is not only to invite people to join their ICO but also giving more information about their platform.
Really? That sounds great and gives more credibility to the project. Not just like those teams who only announce their project and wait for investors... My respect to the Devs! Smiley

The team definitely attends many events, check and follow the OSA DC Twitter page and you'll see plenty pop up. For example, https://twitter.com/global_OSADC/status/989829923035631616. We'll keep you posted as much as possible!

Latest blog post as of today: https://medium.com/osadc/the-future-of-your-personal-data-privacy-vs-monetization-5ee9786b7f51

This is the amount of 4.2 million dollars, was collected in 2015. I thought that you raised this amount this year. If such an amount was spent on development, then tell us please where this money was spent and what results you achieved from 2015-2018.

Hi Dolcevita, as you can tell I am not a core team member and I try to gather and share as much information as possible from the team. Team is as transparent as possible and you can see exactly what has been done and achieved by the team during the period of 2015-2018 for both product developement as well as business development: https://osadc.io/en/#roadmap-group

As of 2015, in July Product concept test (MVP) was done & in October Beta version was introduced. After that there's plenty of updates, please find all information at the link I just shared with you

Doesn't just matter if they're just meeting, question is are they properly networking and getting people to invest where they are visiting?

Currently there's no live figures available for the sale, I'll let you know may this be publicly available. Hope to see you on Telegram, perhaps I can get you in touch with the team to ask more detailed questions Smiley

It's part of the journey Hodlvcl, the team might take it as an advantage to push their limits by improving to a better OSA DC for future use and how it can change the retail industry with the application of AI and Blockchain technology.

In that case, the team needs to work hard to go on the top of other the same project in the market and it's a challenge for the team that their need to be famous in the market to gather more investor for the project. As I follow the OSA DC for almost 3 weeks their project is slowly making their name in the market and the investor are getting more in every week. So the team are good enough to work this project.
This is the hard mission for OSA DC team. But i myself believe that they will have good growth after vacation (1/5). Well, now is the time for watching.

The team works very hard every day, as you can tell by the many big names of OSA DC partners. As said, it is not a simple whitepaper but much more, OSA DC is already used in daily services and has proven itself. Feel free to follow the OSA DC social media channels and/or join the Telegram community channel. Plenty of information is shared & you'll be able to follow the steps of the team very closely (for example, many photos from attended events get shared! There certainly are challenges, but also a very experienced team Smiley Feel free to do your own research at [url]osadc.io[/url

Not actually. I would prefer using one platform for various purposes because it usually helps me to find out the best and reliable platform. Waiting for OSA to launch their platforom soon because i am sure that it would be used more and more.

Appreciate the feedback! There will be a few videos demonstrating the platform, including one quite technical one, showing how platform works in real time. So, stay tuned and I'll notify you when this video has been uploaded.
Activity: 224
Not actually. I would prefer using one platform for various purposes because it usually helps me to find out the best and reliable platform. Waiting for OSA to launch their platforom soon because i am sure that it would be used more and more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 406

I've been following the project for a while and I can say with certainty that this is a worthy project that will be a strong competitor in the market. So the growth that you are talking about is a very real phenomenon.
Activity: 434

copper member
Activity: 490

That could be their challenge and that is why the team joined some conference to invite investors to join in their project. Facing difficulties is just a normal for a newly created project and what they need to do is to proved that they can overcome those difficulties.

I agree with this. Not all things can be done with an easy way. It needs a full effort and dedications inorder to achieved the desired goals of this project. And I know that even if OSA DC team encountered difficulties in the development of this platform, they can still find better solutions for this and for all obstacles that they were going to face.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 308
I think you need to join force with some other companies that has already a lot of followers in order to get the attention and convince other people to join your project while you are still building reputation.

Actually they don't need to join other companies because they have their own program on how they are going to hook up with the community. OSA DC has already started in the blockchain to ease the transactions between the retailer's and manufacturer and at same time they save money from it.

Well, actually mate. Joining other companies is just a way to make this project fast in progression since the progression of the project is so slow. Hopefully the team may doing well for more updates on this project and to make this project will able to caught the attention of many here in the crypto currency community.

That's how the project started we couldn't get directly through the perception that we are taking towards the end. There are a lot of things that need to put into consideration in making the project successful, the resources are ones that need to gather first. Even if we're able to join forces to other companies the progression of the project will still be crawling because of its new innovations. Many competitive companies are in the community right now but the question is, are they having the platform that the OSA DC have?
Activity: 336
Well, seems like the community around here were keep raising and raising. How about the facebook and twitter? Is it getting a bigger potential investors?
Disregard facebook and twitter bud in advertising this project since the two social sites including whatsapp is still banning crypto advertisement on thier site.
Really? Even Twitter is now banning the advertising of all the crypto related matters? I thought it was just Facebook and Google and now even Twitter. That's a not so good to hear because we all know that social media sites are really a powerfull tool when it comes to advertising and spreading the information of a certain project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. After the google and facebook now twitter also banned the promotion or advertising which is related to the cryptocurrency. Social media is the best platform to promote the cryptocurrency or ico. I think youtube is the only placed remaining  where we can advertise the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: