Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail - page 43. (Read 28402 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Well, seems like the community around here were keep raising and raising. How about the facebook and twitter? Is it getting a bigger potential investors?
Unfortunately, it will not be possible to spread the information about the projects in these social networks, since they have forbidden the advertising of crypto currency at home. And now, unfortunately, few users will join the projects, because they do not learn about them, because of the ban on advertising.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Well, seems like the community around here were keep raising and raising. How about the facebook and twitter? Is it getting a bigger potential investors?
Disregard facebook and twitter bud in advertising this project since the two social sites including whatsapp is still banning crypto advertisement on thier site.
Really? Even Twitter is now banning the advertising of all the crypto related matters? I thought it was just Facebook and Google and now even Twitter. That's a not so good to hear because we all know that social media sites are really a powerfull tool when it comes to advertising and spreading the information of a certain project.

As of this moment mate, there are a lot of crypto currency related are still on the Facebook. Also, some ICO projects here in crypto currency community they have a facebook campaign and twitter campagin. Likewise, this project deserves to advertise in facebook and twitter but it will depnends on the team which for me it really make sense to advertise them as it will increase popularity on this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Disregard facebook and twitter bud in advertising this project since the two social sites including whatsapp is still banning crypto advertisement on thier site.
Really? Even Twitter is now banning the advertising of all the crypto related matters? I thought it was just Facebook and Google and now even Twitter. That's a not so good to hear because we all know that social media sites are really a powerfull tool when it comes to advertising and spreading the information of a certain project.
Activity: 322
Activity: 602
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Seems to be quite a balanced project. It seems to be really useful for all of the mentioned groups (retailers, manufactures and consumers). Hope to hear more good news!

Definitely right, OSA DC team were busy doing a lot of activities promoting their platform, this is because they need a lot of investors to support the project. They attend so many conference which their purpose is not only to invite people to join their ICO but also giving more information about their platform.
Really? That sounds great and gives more credibility to the project. Not just like those teams who only announce their project and wait for investors... My respect to the Devs! Smiley

The team definitely attends many events, check and follow the OSA DC Twitter page and you'll see plenty pop up. For example, https://twitter.com/global_OSADC/status/989829923035631616. We'll keep you posted as much as possible!

Latest blog post as of today: https://medium.com/osadc/the-future-of-your-personal-data-privacy-vs-monetization-5ee9786b7f51

This is the amount of 4.2 million dollars, was collected in 2015. I thought that you raised this amount this year. If such an amount was spent on development, then tell us please where this money was spent and what results you achieved from 2015-2018.

Hi Dolcevita, as you can tell I am not a core team member and I try to gather and share as much information as possible from the team. Team is as transparent as possible and you can see exactly what has been done and achieved by the team during the period of 2015-2018 for both product developement as well as business development: https://osadc.io/en/#roadmap-group

As of 2015, in July Product concept test (MVP) was done & in October Beta version was introduced. After that there's plenty of updates, please find all information at the link I just shared with you

Doesn't just matter if they're just meeting, question is are they properly networking and getting people to invest where they are visiting?
Activity: 434
Seems to be quite a balanced project. It seems to be really useful for all of the mentioned groups (retailers, manufactures and consumers). Hope to hear more good news!

Definitely right, OSA DC team were busy doing a lot of activities promoting their platform, this is because they need a lot of investors to support the project. They attend so many conference which their purpose is not only to invite people to join their ICO but also giving more information about their platform.
Really? That sounds great and gives more credibility to the project. Not just like those teams who only announce their project and wait for investors... My respect to the Devs! Smiley

That's the reason why OSA DC silently making their moves to be famous in the market. The good team work and  they are still building a good project. It is their priority goal that's why their are many investors in this project. In a short moment of working they earn big amount because of many investors they got.
As from what I can see from this project, not only that the OSA DC project is performing its best but also, they are really getting more and more popular in the crypto currency community. The OSA DC is really can make more investors added to its current investors because of the interesting concept integrared to it - the artificial intelligence and the bloclchain technology to the retail industry.

That is right, OSA DC seriously advertising their platform and we can proved that through seeing their achievement that they earned for the past conference. Through their continuous development, I expect that they can provide a better services to the community.

Each of us who support and want to be on this project here in the crypto currency world expect further updates on this project as they are in development stage. The tean have a good background which can attract many investors for this OSA DC project having an Artificial Intelligent and adopting blockchain technology as their platform is to be retailer on different products. Hopefully they provide a great and nice service in the future 
Activity: 280
It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.

It's part of the journey Hodlvcl, the team might take it as an advantage to push their limits by improving to a better OSA DC for future use and how it can change the retail industry with the application of AI and Blockchain technology.
Activity: 182

That's the reason why OSA DC silently making their moves to be famous in the market. The good team work and  they are still building a good project. It is their priority goal that's why their are many investors in this project. In a short moment of working they earn big amount because of many investors they got.
As from what I can see from this project, not only that the OSA DC project is performing its best but also, they are really getting more and more popular in the crypto currency community. The OSA DC is really can make more investors added to its current investors because of the interesting concept integrared to it - the artificial intelligence and the bloclchain technology to the retail industry.

That is right, OSA DC seriously advertising their platform and we can proved that through seeing their achievement that they earned for the past conference. Through their continuous development, I expect that they can provide a better services to the community.
Advertising and marketing will be really good for this project to attract investors for the project. This shows us that the team is really dedicated for the project's success. I hope they continue to do so and attract investors for the platform.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 532
It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.

That could be their challenge and that is why the team joined some conference to invite investors to join in their project. Facing difficulties is just a normal for a newly created project and what they need to do is to proved that they can overcome those difficulties.
Activity: 154
The next project that should be having a great team and a good developer. I hope this project won't be a failure company or a scam company, I don't want people in loss.
This project would surely not be a scam ahead and i personally trust this project and that is the reason behind why i am here. This project really looks much potential and promising so can be trusted.
Exactly, their idea is very positive and unique and have a great features which can be profitable also in the future. As the project is just started that need more time to make some more convincing features and spread the capability and usage of the project. Hopefully the team of this project will be competitive as well as capabale to do such great strategy for a better success on this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

The team definitely attends many events, check and follow the OSA DC Twitter page and you'll see plenty pop up. For example, https://twitter.com/global_OSADC/status/989829923035631616. We'll keep you posted as much as possible!

Latest blog post as of today: https://medium.com/osadc/the-future-of-your-personal-data-privacy-vs-monetization-5ee9786b7f51

This is the amount of 4.2 million dollars, was collected in 2015. I thought that you raised this amount this year. If such an amount was spent on development, then tell us please where this money was spent and what results you achieved from 2015-2018.

Hi Dolcevita, as you can tell I am not a core team member and I try to gather and share as much information as possible from the team. Team is as transparent as possible and you can see exactly what has been done and achieved by the team during the period of 2015-2018 for both product developement as well as business development: https://osadc.io/en/#roadmap-group

As of 2015, in July Product concept test (MVP) was done & in October Beta version was introduced. After that there's plenty of updates, please find all information at the link I just shared with you
Activity: 182
I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.

Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD will be lost but as they work hard to reach that big amount they will be surely secure it.I'm glad to know that they reach that kind of big amount and dispite of thier hard work they gain their beggining reward.

How can such a large amount be lost when the developers have confirmed the collection of these funds. And unlikely they will steal so much money when their faces are publicly known. So your opinion is just a stupid argument.
I absolutely in it agree with you. And OSA not such project to be scam. Why to think out so unique conceptual platform and then it is simple to disappear? Especially with the lit faces. Absurdity and nonsense.
If the user does not know how to distinguish between projects where fraud is involved, you can simply ask users, or if the project does not include team photos and other information about developers, this is the first sign that you should not invest in the project. That there maybe not honest people.

Yes, we have to be very careful with those projects because they don't have interest in showing their photos means their intention to steal money and left the community without any update. So we have to refer their linked in profiles before investing into the projects. Otherwise, ask the community whether your investment is worthable or not?
Definitely it is fishy if the developers do not show their faces and tell about themselves but if they have a good idea and it seems like their working on it so there's no problem in waiting for a while and checking out the project and later investing in it.
You shouldn't pay attention to faces, it is wrong to meet on clothes. It is very important to watch technology of development of the project and to pay attention whether the due efforts necessary for success in it are used to it.
Activity: 266
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.

Hi there, as you can imagine the full 4.2MLN USD wouldn't be available anymore, as OSA DC already started in 2015. So, there already has been a lot of money spent on development. For example, the beta already started October 2015! OSA decentralized is built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which already provides daily services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers Smiley

Now it is clearly being explained that this values were already been used for the continuation of the project. So, with that amount I think the team has a better workplace environment and has all the tools needed to developed more about their platform.

Maybe that kind of explanation you will believe that, in this project it has big amount excess. As this platfotm work, they can encourage an investor as they start at 2015 its a long time of experience and knowledge in this kind of work project. No doubt that these project will show up in the market.
Correct this project based on thier roadmap and whitepaper shows that they have a very experienced team managing the marketing and advertising.

Yeah, in which I was amazed in how the team are catering the questions  and inquiries of the people that  interested  in the project.Knowing that  the team members  are professional in this field this a good advantage  for the project,Experience  wise no questions this will become a successful  project soon.

Revolution in transport and logistic branches will be able probably to create the project, in particular will accelerate and will simplify all this at first sight plain process which is actually not so simple as it seems at first sight. At least several dozens of people take part in logistics.

It is surely possible to revolutionize transport and logistics, but even with the technology in place I think it will take a long time until it may be fully adopted and is working perfectly. There is old infrastructure now that you need to get rid off, but that can't be done within just one day.
Activity: 224
The next project that should be having a great team and a good developer. I hope this project won't be a failure company or a scam company, I don't want people in loss.
This project would surely not be a scam ahead and i personally trust this project and that is the reason behind why i am here. This project really looks much potential and promising so can be trusted.
Activity: 602
Activity: 336
Merit: 2

I agree with all of you, OSA DC have a good statement and nice growth until now. Anyway, we need to keep observing to make sure OSA is really good project for invest.
Of course, the Osa project gives good hopes for successful development. Moreover, we can always get the latest news and updates in the project, as the project manager is very active and always answers all our questions.
Yes, I agree with you, the team is working hard on project development. The developers really want to finish the development of the project as early as possible. And also the team is very active and continuously provide the new updates about projects development. hopefully, they will succeed soon.   
Activity: 406

I agree with all of you, OSA DC have a good statement and nice growth until now. Anyway, we need to keep observing to make sure OSA is really good project for invest.
Of course, the Osa project gives good hopes for successful development. Moreover, we can always get the latest news and updates in the project, as the project manager is very active and always answers all our questions.
Pages:
Jump to: