Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 65. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. Are you satisfied with the results of the first round ICO? Were there any error corrections?
Activity: 280
Why don’t you try the promotion through teaser networks? This approach shows itself rather well when promoting medicals.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good evening. Maybe, you should back out of purchasing advertisement in CPA networks? They quite often deceive their users.
Do you count on promotion in countries of the former USSR, or are you interested in all Russian-speaking users, regardless of their location?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Why the arrival on the Russian market takes place much earlier than on the global? It seems strange to me.
Activity: 358
Hi. How many exchange offices have the PayMon tokens already been placed on?
The team is at the final stage of negotiations with four platforms. 
Merit: 0
Hi. How many exchange offices have the PayMon tokens already been placed on?
Activity: 112
Hello. You are going to use bloggers for promotion of your own project. Is this the optimal option?
In a world ruled social networks, this is one of the best options for marketing strategy. At least, in the developing countries.
Certainly, but it’s quite difficult to track the conversion of users attracted by this method.
Is it? Usually there is a link under the video, users click it, thank to which all link follows are quite easy to track.
Not all follow the links – some just hear about the product and follow it. Anyway, if PayMon team considers this method to be optimal, it’s not for me to argue.
Hello. You are going to use bloggers for promotion of your own project. Is this the optimal option?
In a world ruled social networks, this is one of the best options for marketing strategy. At least, in the developing countries.
Certainly, but it’s quite difficult to track the conversion of users attracted by this method.
Is it? Usually there is a link under the video, users click it, thank to which all link follows are quite easy to track.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. What is the bonus on the ICO at the moment?
10%, but it will be decreased in a week, so hurry up.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. What is the bonus on the ICO at the moment?
Activity: 212
Hey. Why do you use the software with the open source cose?
As for me, I think that the PayMon team just wants to simplify the access to its product for the developers, so I can see only advantages in this case.
But wont it have negative impact on the security of the product and the users’ data?
No way. Today almost all the leading software producers offer the products with open source code. One may say it’s a global tendency.
I haven’t heard about anything like that yet and this issue started to worry me against the background of multiple thefts of personal dat.
Google Chrome which is used daily by mist people also offer open source code. And, as you can see, it’s all right.
But Chrome has a lot of weak clones of poor quality. I wouldn’t like this solution to experience the same.
Activity: 406
As for me, I think that the PayMon team just wants to simplify the access to its product for the developers, so I can see only advantages in this case.
But wont it have negative impact on the security of the product and the users’ data?
No way. Today almost all the leading software producers offer the products with open source code. One may say it’s a global tendency.
I haven’t heard about anything like that yet and this issue started to worry me against the background of multiple thefts of personal dat.
Google Chrome which is used daily by mist people also offer open source code. And, as you can see, it’s all right.
Pages:
Jump to: