Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 63. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I missed the start of the second round of ICO, and now I look, only 200 million tokens have been allocated. 250 million have promised that it has changed?
Nothing has changed, just 50 million tokens will be put up for sale later, now only 200 million are exhibited. Do not be afraid, you just will be enough.
And those remaining 50 million when they will sell?
Well, they will not let you live in peace ... The remaining 50 million tokens will be sold from April 21 to May 3.
Do any bonuses for investors act now?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I missed the start of the second round of ICO, and now I look, only 200 million tokens have been allocated. 250 million have promised that it has changed?
Nothing has changed, just 50 million tokens will be put up for sale later, now only 200 million are exhibited. Do not be afraid, you just will be enough.
Well, they will not let you live in peace ... The remaining 50 million tokens will be sold from April 21 to May 3.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 280
Hello. Does the platform host a bounty program during the ICO?
Yes, of course. You can sign up for participation directly on the official site.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
On how many exchange offices do you plan to place your token by the time the ICO is completed? Given the presence of MVP, this is very important.
Activity: 406
Hi. What conditions do you offer to those who want to use tokens as an alternative to a bank deposit? Is this even a possible option?
Activity: 364
Hello. Does the platform host a bounty program during the ICO?
Activity: 266
Can the service fees within PayMon be paid in your tokens exclusively or there are other options?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. What service fee will your platform take for instant exchange of crypto-currency? Who will supply liquidity?
Activity: 336
Hi. How long it is before the end of the current ICO stage?
17 days, but I’d recommend you to purchase tokens now, while the bonus is still active.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi. How long it is before the end of the current ICO stage?
Activity: 210
Hi. There is an option of adding your own business to Paymon on the platform. But to whom can it be interesting?
To anyone who wants to receive crypto currency or to calculate with it. The platform is ideal for these tasks.
You exaggerate, because payments will need to be made in platform tokens, and not in any crypto currency.
You are wrong: the team have repeatedly stated that they wanted to make crypto currencies as accessible as possible, therefore the largest of them will be available.
But won’t it be better if new perspective crypto currencies could enter the platform instead of BTC and ETH? They would attract all of their users.
The currencies you described by are unstable, while ETN is incredibly stable, which makes it an optimal payment tool.
So, if I connect my own store to the platform, will I be able to accept payment in both tokens and bitcoins? How much will it cost me?
Activity: 392
Hi. There is an option of adding your own business to Paymon on the platform. But to whom can it be interesting?
To anyone who wants to receive crypto currency or to calculate with it. The platform is ideal for these tasks.
You exaggerate, because payments will need to be made in platform tokens, and not in any crypto currency.
You are wrong: the team have repeatedly stated that they wanted to make crypto currencies as accessible as possible, therefore the largest of them will be available.
But won’t it be better if new perspective crypto currencies could enter the platform instead of BTC and ETH? They would attract all of their users.
The currencies you described by are unstable, while ETN is incredibly stable, which makes it an optimal payment tool.
Pages:
Jump to: