Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 94. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
guys, I see on the site information about fees at this stage of the ICO, collected more than $ 400,000, is this given presale? What soft cap does the project have?
500 000$ soft-cap)
My question is - can the suffocation of the bitcoin course affect the course of the coin of the project and if so how? + Why do you think this now is the pressure from the states? Is it right now to go to the stock exchanges when such a panic is around?
Everything will be fine) These questions are meaningless ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
guys, I see on the site information about fees at this stage of the ICO, collected more than $ 400,000, is this given presale? What soft cap does the project have?
$5kk if I am not mistaken. Yeah I think this $400k is presale stage, though I wonder whether private sale also included if such private sale took place.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
There is kind of referral program going on.
If you invite friends to telegram channel, you get tokens
Merit: 26
Activity: 490
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
My question is - can the suffocation of the bitcoin course affect the course of the coin of the project and if so how? + Why do you think this now is the pressure from the states? Is it right now to go to the stock exchanges when such a panic is around?
Guys, how do you see that Paymon has such a strong potential that it plans to compete with Facebook and Google?
There is potential, but it still has to be realized!
So what about progress bar on website?
Have already done)
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Guys, how do you see that Paymon has such a strong potential that it plans to compete with Facebook and Google?

I think you set the bar too high. To begin with, the project needs to realize what they have written in white paper. You do not need to build pink dreams ahead of time.
All in due time. About this competition I think too early to tell. But the project's prospects are certainly there.

Yes, competition with Google and Facebook. You made my morning. Let's just forget about it for now)
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
i'm interested with the technology on this project that who receives a new transaction must approve two previous transctions. good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Are You joking? There is no point in competing with such giants. If somebody really have such statements, then it's funny. A good strategy it's will focus on a niche segment. Crypto-currencies and services for business? No problem, it's will be in demand. But to compete with facebook a senseless undertaking, for which I'm will not give a cent.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I think you set the bar too high. To begin with, the project needs to realize what they have written in white paper. You do not need to build pink dreams ahead of time.
All in due time. About this competition I think too early to tell. But the project's prospects are certainly there.
Activity: 532

Activity: 210
OH! You already collected about 400 thousand dollars in such a short time. If this continues further by the end of the first stage you achieve your goal!
Activity: 490
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
There are no problems with investments, there are no problems with technology, there are no problems with the team - the solution is to invest! Now! With discount! Smiley This is always a matter of subjective choice. Here my choice will stop. Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I'm sure the counter will appear on the site soon. The guys from Paymon now the first days of the ICO, I'm sure that is difficult. they accept multiple currencies for investment then have to consider with regard to their courses.
Activity: 210
guys,  you promised last night to publish the progress of fees in the first stage of the ICO. for what reason this has not happened yet?
agree. Information about the current collection strengthens the faith in the project. But in principle, I think that the team will soon be doing it.
May be they don`t wanna shocked public with amount of reached funds do they? I mean it too huge
I do not think the project is good, but too little time has passed
Very many projects collected a hard cup for a few days and sometimes even for a few hours. Here it did not happen, but I'm sure that the fees are going well
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
guys,  you promised last night to publish the progress of fees in the first stage of the ICO. for what reason this has not happened yet?
will do today)
When can we see the progress? I think all investors would like to be aware of project's success.
Pages:
Jump to: