Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PAYPERBLOCK [PayB] New Era of Freelancing - page 4. (Read 15043 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
 PAYPERBLOCK project are always exciting me. But targeting free lancer area is nothing new so you must create a difference from the others. Also there are bad examples like etherlance in the same sector which i can Quickly recall.
So good luck on your Project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
A project created to gather the freelancer and a business owner surely give a big advantage for the freelancer and the job owner.
Other that that, this project also providing a physical cards that are usable easily.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
It would be good if your project will be listed at www.icoguide.com I trust their rates, so it would be nice to see the project there.
Activity: 4
Seem a real work here. But yep good concept, we all could use such project now that we'd all be busy soon after years and we would be needing some individuals to do plumbing and lawn mowing. This will give them the opportunity to be in the crypto investments, what I don't like though is that they aim on 2020? Why not as early as possible.
Activity: 111
What are the Payment Methods and Billing Cycles for Freelancer Memberships?
Activity: 14
Hey dev pls send me whitepaper link
Activity: 69
We are glad to announce the launch of the bounty campaign, which will continue until the end ICO (September 30, 2018). Hurry up to join!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42480104
PAYPERBLOCK project are always exciting me. But targeting free lancer area is nothing new so you must create a difference from the others. Also there are bad examples like etherlance in the same sector which i can Quickly recall.
  We have made a comparison chart and you can find this on our website. Thanks
Do you have a whitelist? I want to sign up, it's a great project!

Yes , there is a whitelist link on our website. www.payperblock.com
Hello i am now reading you whitepaper almost half way of it
and this looks promising , i will do reasearch first of the teams credibility..
i know you already know what im going to ask if there will bounty campaign for us to promote the project.
looking forward to it.
Yes, bounty campaign ann will be posted on this thread
brand new
Activity: 0
juast waiting for the bounty campaign and this project is looking good is there any plan for ICO for up ahead ?
Activity: 1
Do you have a whitelist? I want to sign up, it's a great project!
How it's work need more details please
Our prototype will be out soon, there you see more, thanks
i have read to many ICO with freelancing as the project purpose. can you explain what is your special project. thank you
Yes , you are right, there are freelancing projects out there, but we are very different from them. We are attracting Blockchain professionals only, not a jack of all trade type. Our focus is quality projects, quality delivery. We going to achieve something like (toptal) , but on the blockchain. We are from Finland and we appreciate quality life, quality products and outstanding projects. If you read through our whitepaper, you will realise that this project is more like Linkedin type of professional high, top notch freelance platform for blockchain experts . Making this happen is in our dna. Thanks for asking
Activity: 31
Your project idea is interesting and will be useful for many freelancers in the world. but projects like this there are many competitors in the market, what are your differences and your strategy to compete with others?
Any bounty Program?
Yes there is a bounty program and it will be announced on this thread soon.
brand new
Activity: 0
Swiss project are always exciting me. But targeting free lancer area is nothing new so you must create a difference from the others. Also there are bad examples like etherlance in the same sector which i can Quickly recall.
Activity: 70
I will keep an eye for this project, good luck all. I hope soon you will provide these information so it would make this ICO more attractive although this this idea is looking interesting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I like the project, with a professional developer, this project can be a most popular wallet platform in the future,I will keep an eye for this project, good luck all
Activity: 12
Looking forward for team members introduction who are behind this project even no news about escrow. I hope soon you will provide these information so it would make this ICO more attractive although this this idea is looking interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: