Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PAYPERBLOCK [PayB] New Era of Freelancing - page 5. (Read 15043 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
There is a lot of potential in the freelancing market, but for that reason there are also a lot of competitors with time advantage as they have been around for a while.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What is your percentage given out for bounties? Do you think you will have a bonus for investing during the Pre-ICO / ICO?
Activity: 4
It states in the thread that you had a private pre-sale, how much did you manage to raise from it?
Activity: 27
whitepaper?
Activity: 3
What is the hard cap of the project? both the amount of tokens and the value raised.
Activity: 157
i'm a freelancer, i saw some projects like yours, so i want to see what make yours different with them?
brand new
Activity: 0
Good project, Everything I have read in your whitepaper is really interesting and all was explained very well and defined.
Activity: 3
It's a interesting idea, can you give me some information how you came up with this idea? Does the company have a background in freelancers? I am a freelancer and I think it's very important that the company knows what freelancers want.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
In the past few years, there are increasing number of freelancer. Many people choose to do it since there are  flexibility in doing their job, and they could seek a job that are match with their talent and capability.
That way will be able to maximize the result of the job.
Activity: 249
Hello i am now reading you whitepaper almost half way of it
and this looks promising , i will do reasearch first of the teams credibility..
i know you already know what im going to ask if there will bounty campaign for us to promote the project.
looking forward to it.
yes the project is pretty good and Payperblock has a mission to connect the right talent with the right job. I see in his website there is an allocation for bounty program. we wait for further information
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
i have read to many ICO with freelancing as the project purpose. can you explain what is your special project. thank you
Activity: 4
Can you explain to me the difference between your advisors and freelancer endorsers? What do they bring to the project?
Activity: 9
 Your project idea is interesting and will be useful for many freelancers in the world. but projects like this there are many competitors in the market, what are your differences and your strategy to compete with others?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
see the many freelancers who end up working in companies they do not want and get paid that is not in accordance with the work they have done, I really appreciate the vision of this project who want to embrace all freelancers to get the job according to their talent, and finally get paid in accordance with the work they have done, very curious to see further developments and hopefully ICO goes well
Activity: 24
Dose the admin or dev respond in this thread?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
I hope you can put some ICO rating from any ICO reviews in your website because sometimes it help us to decide your ICO legit or not and surely could attract more investor too.
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
PayPerBlock Airdrop
Join Payperblock airdrop and earn free PAYB tokens.
First 5000 participants will qualify for the Payperblock airdrop
Every qualified participant will receive 2,000 Payb tokens
Total number of tokens for airdrop is 10,000,000 Payb
BAANX
What an Idea Dear Dev. It is really attracting and mind blowing thought. Studying "https://payperblock.com/" But didn,t found the twitter account. What will be the amount of airdrops?Huh

Found it. 2) Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/payperblock
brand new
Activity: 0
Freelancers will receive part of the platform fees depending on their status and engagement and can monetize their network by inviting them to use the platform, leading to a win-win situation for unitalent and the community.
BAANX
What an Idea Dear Dev. It is really attracting and mind blowing thought. Studying "https://payperblock.com/" But didn,t found the twitter account. What will be the amount of airdrops?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: