Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PayperEx - The world's first alternative share market - page 5. (Read 6509 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hi, have question about shares PayperEx will be centered on. What will be the  type of those shares , crypto or real world?
Initially Crypto
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
any bounty program for this one ?
Interesting idea based on a spreadbetting share / idea. I think that I will give it a try.
thanks!
Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites, please kindly PM!
Thank you and all the success for the project!
https://payperex.com/whitepaper/pt.pdf
Is there any way to see how much total raised during your pre-ICO beside sign up on your site? I don't want to do that and most of ICOs are also listed their pre-ICO/ICO result stats in their website
Hello, we raised 800 BTC at the presale,  note that unlike other ICO's, our PAX token will be available for trading after the token sale ends at our network (Exchange). PAX, we will also be available for trading at all biggest Exchanges.
Is there any proof you have raised 22btc?
Does it mean PAX will be only listed in your own exchange first?
Is there any way to see how much total raised during your pre-ICO beside sign up on your site? I don't want to do that and most of ICOs are also listed their pre-ICO/ICO result stats in their website
Hello, we raised 22BTC at the presale,  note that unlike other ICO's, our PAX token will be available for trading after the token sale ends at our network (Exchange). PAX, we will also be available for trading at all biggest Exchanges.
Yes, first PAX will be listed only on our Exchange, among other tokes.

it's confirmed the ICO end date???
 Dec 19, 2017?

thank you
confirmed
Hello, we raised 22BTC at the presale,  note that unlike other ICO's, our PAX token will be available for trading after the token sale ends at our network (Exchange). PAX, we will also be available for trading at all biggest Exchanges.
Yes, first PAX will be listed only on our Exchange, among other tokes.

it's confirmed the ICO end date???
 Dec 19, 2017?

thank you
confirmed
Is there any proof you have raised 800 btc?
On which platform can we trade?Is there a plan and ability to log in to B or P network?

PayperEx network and others

that's very great ,i want to bounty ,where is the bounty campaign thread ,thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-payperex-the-worlds-first-alternative-share-market-2188779
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
On which platform can we trade?Is there a plan and ability to log in to B or P network?

that's very great ,i want to bounty ,where is the bounty campaign thread ,thanks!

When does the ICO begin and what will be the minimum?
Token sale will start this week
This Thursday
The tokes sale postponed for next week. new fetures new surprises
This Thursday
Pages:
Jump to: