Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PayperEx - The world's first alternative share market - page 9. (Read 6509 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Great project !

Is there a maximum investment?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I'm looking to invest on few ICOs and i see your ICO very interesting.
I just not really sure if i understand the bitcoin paper idea, is it a financial asset like stock?
Hello, the bitcoin Payper (not paper Smiley) is a share based unit, members in our network can buy Paypers on assets such as Bitcoin and profit from rising or falling Bitcoin depends on the Payper you bought. there is two kind of Paypers:“BULL” and “BEAR”.
A BULL Payper is predicting that the price of the underlying asset will rise, whereas a BEAR Payper is predicting that the price of the underlying asset will fall. please note that in this stage you can only buy our token PAX and ones the network will go live you can buy the Paypers.

Sorry Paypers  Wink
I have 2 more questions.
1. Is it like stocks Yes/No?
2. Are you going to issue Paypers for companies as well?
Smiley 1. Yes, 2.Yes Smiley our plan is to list private companies that not listed in Exchange for many reasons and to issue some of their shares in our network.
You plan to have reserve quantity of PAX that can used to provide liquidity to the market if it will be necessary - can you provide more details how you are going to provide the liquidity? Are you going to participate in the market yourself in such cases?
Very good questions Smiley. Yes, we are going to reserve quantity of PAX, as for the liquidity if we will not have enough volume we will get liquidity providers (we know few from our past experience) that will cover for that. note that we are also the exchange and also the issuers so it is in our interest to get as much as possible volume. 
Activity: 50
You plan to have reserve quantity of PAX that can used to provide liquidity to the market if it will be necessary - can you provide more details how you are going to provide the liquidity? Are you going to participate in the market yourself in such cases?
Activity: 13
I just not really sure if i understand the bitcoin paper idea, is it a financial asset like stock?
Hello, the bitcoin Payper (not paper Smiley) is a share based unit, members in our network can buy Paypers on assets such as Bitcoin and profit from rising or falling Bitcoin depends on the Payper you bought. there is two kind of Paypers:“BULL” and “BEAR”.
A BULL Payper is predicting that the price of the underlying asset will rise, whereas a BEAR Payper is predicting that the price of the underlying asset will fall. please note that in this stage you can only buy our token PAX and ones the network will go live you can buy the Paypers.

Sorry Paypers  Wink
I have 2 more questions.
1. Is it like stocks Yes/No?
2. Are you going to issue Paypers for companies as well?
Activity: 13
Great  Cheesy We are here if you have  questions
Activity: 4
Got it , thank you I will participate  in this ICO Smiley
great project sir, looks promising. can i reserve chinese translation for this thread?
thank you, we will upload our Chinese whitepaper by tomorrow so you can go check it out by our site www.payperex.com
When can I buy the Bitcoin Payper?

Hello, you will be able to buy Paypers after the ICO is finished. please note that buying  Paypers can be done only using PAX, and if you buy PAX token during the ICO you will get special benefits such as 30% discount for buying Paypers.

if you have more questions please don't hesitate
Do you have any bounty for this project dev?
Yes we do, will be published soon, Thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Do you have any bounty for this project dev?
Activity: 4
Why do you need a IPO after a ICO?
because they want to have your money  Huh

you don't have to buy the Paypers, you can just buy the PAX token and profit from his yield. the demand for PAX for sure will rise ones the network is live ....
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
great project sir, looks promising. can i reserve chinese translation for this thread?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Very big project.

Wait for the bounties for this one !
Could i take care of french translation ?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Why do you need a IPO after a ICO?
because they want to have your money  Huh
PAX will be the only way to buy Paypers on the PayperEx network. The number of potential Paypers that can be issued is unlimited whereas the number of PAX is fixed and determined during the crowdsale. this is only one reason why we believe that the PAX price will rise.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
A centralized market shares based coin.
There are already lot's of this kind of coin type.
But having more of it doesn't mean a bad idea, Just hoping that this one will be better than the some older coin with the same type.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Interesting idea the first one who comes up with this idea. First idea always good to invest to..but i am afraid im out of ether because want to put it on cindicator and atlant...hufttt...
Pages:
Jump to: