Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN][ICO] Paytomat – Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments 🚀🌟 - page 20. (Read 28627 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Used Paytomat in Kiev. It works and definitely has a lot of applications in the future.

Does it already work?  Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey guys, good luck with Paytomat Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for our 100-200K unique monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

What's the catch?  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hard Cap 1755.5 BTC
Soft Cap 455.5 BTC
Token Price 0,1 mBTC
Minimum sale-in 100 PTI per person

Price is 0,1 mBTC = 0,0001BTC ?
Do you take BTC only?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I'm considering investing in Paytomat. But I'm still a bit hesitant. The prices are currently so low that I wait a bit. Has anyone invested well or are they still waiting? Smiley

Do you mean pre-sale? ICO has not started yet, while tonly a pre-sale is going.
I usually do not participate in pre-sale, I always wait for ICO.
you make a lot of sense. pre-sales can be a scam sometimes. and it could be reserved for big investors. after seeing the preliminary sale, it makes sense to invest in the situation.

I think as well. I'm not a big investor to participate in pre-sale.
Now it is profitable to buy tokens after the ico completion. The price usually becomes lower.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
I'm considering investing in Paytomat. But I'm still a bit hesitant. The prices are currently so low that I wait a bit. Has anyone invested well or are they still waiting? Smiley

you make a lot of sense. pre-sales can be a scam sometimes. and it could be reserved for big investors. after seeing the preliminary sale, it makes sense to invest in the situation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 291
Guys, today you are popular in the Wavescommunity telegram chat Grin    Congrats!)
What is your soft and max caps? And what is the token price? I did not see this in the beginning of the topic.

Hi,
Sorry for long delay – it's hard to see all the community channels:)

Hard Cap 1755.5 BTC
Soft Cap 455.5 BTC
Token Price 0,1 mBTC

Thanks!
That's all right)
I think it will be hard to collect a max cap.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Good project!
You can already pay in Kyiv with several cryptos,
i.e. with Dash like in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgWGE0QBYHg
Activity: 28
Good luck with your project. While all attempts to organize merchants for receiving crypto currency with ICO ended in a bad way. Some projects, for example, PEY in germany, work without crowdfunding.

Hi!

You can find more info about our competitors and detailed analysis in our WHITEPAPER Smiley
There are many projects dealing with "simpler" payments, what do you think is your main advantage? I don't want to sound rude) I'm interested in your project, that's all)) Maybe there's a big competitive edge that I'm not seeing?

I think there are analogues of your idea in the market.
What are your competitors? What are your advantages and novelty?
The fact that Wavesplatform  supported you  - inspires confidence, but I want details.

Hi!

Paytomat is different because it introduces several innovations in the blockchain industry, including Blockchain-based loyalty program, decentralized franchise, chatbots payments for crypto and direct integration with leading POS vendors. We are also using DAO model to ensure the long-term vision of our product worldwide.

You can find more info about our competitors and detailed analysis in our WHITEPAPER Smiley
Paytomat has already introduced an extension to receive payments in crypto on existing POS (point-of-sale) terminals using Poster, Profit Solutions and 1C.

Really? Is it old or recent news? Where can I read the details such as the accepted currency? Admins do not answer questions, so I will hope that someone else will answer Smiley

Sorry for not answering – too tight on scope of my work:)

Hard Cap 1755.5 BTC
Soft Cap 455.5 BTC
Token Price 0,1 mBTC
Aren't there local threads? Russian or Ukrainian
I don't see. Who is the moderator of the thread? @sm13? I want to talk in PM with moderator

I'm here for you! However, it's better to contact me on Telegram at @slava_mart
Guys, today you are popular in the Wavescommunity telegram chat Grin    Congrats!)
What is your soft and max caps? And what is the token price? I did not see this in the beginning of the topic.

Hi,

Sorry for long delay – it's hard to see all the community channels:)

Hard Cap 1755.5 BTC
Soft Cap 455.5 BTC
Token Price 0,1 mBTC
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Activity: 238
Paytomat has already introduced an extension to receive payments in crypto on existing POS (point-of-sale) terminals using Poster, Profit Solutions and 1C.

Really? Is it old or recent news? Where can I read the details such as the accepted currency? Admins do not answer questions, so I will hope that someone else will answer Smiley
Activity: 126
Activity: 117
There are many projects dealing with "simpler" payments, what do you think is your main advantage? I don't want to sound rude) I'm interested in your project, that's all)) Maybe there's a big competitive edge that I'm not seeing?
Good luck with your project. While all attempts to organize merchants for receiving crypto currency with ICO ended in a bad way. Some projects, for example, PEY in germany, work without crowdfunding.

Can you name a few unsuccessful projects? I want to compare their positioning and see what they promised)
Congratulations with the Waves support and Sasha personally!  Smiley
I will follow your project, I have already subscribed to your channels.

I did not find information about the caps and the token price. I see that this question is interesting. Could you, please, tell us detailes?
Pages:
Jump to: