Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN][ICO] Paytomat – Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments 🚀🌟 - page 21. (Read 28627 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There are many projects dealing with "simpler" payments, what do you think is your main advantage? I don't want to sound rude) I'm interested in your project, that's all)) Maybe there's a big competitive edge that I'm not seeing?

Yes, yesterday I asked the same question.
A clear answer is needed to the question about the prospects of the project. In any case, this will improve the impression for investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Good luck with your project. While all attempts to organize merchants for receiving crypto currency with ICO ended in a bad way. Some projects, for example, PEY in germany, work without crowdfunding.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Aren't there local threads? Russian or Ukrainian
I don't see. Who is the moderator of the thread? @sm13? I want to talk in PM with moderator
Activity: 196
Aren't there local threads? Russian or Ukrainian
Activity: 291
Hey,

One of the big issues around accepting Cyprto around POS is how to file it in your taxes as a business owner? How are you going to deal with this?

IMO if this is going to be big, you need to address this in a very solid way. It could even be one of your USP's. You only skim over 'invoices' in your whitepaper.

Hi!

In short: we sign a contract with merchant so that we can transfer his native currency to his bank account. So, basically, he's getting "the money" Smiley

Hi! Are you an administrator?
How about my question above?
Activity: 238
I think there are analogues of your idea in the market.
What are your competitors? What are your advantages and novelty?
The fact that Wavesplatform  supported you  - inspires confidence, but I want details.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey,

One of the big issues around accepting Cyprto around POS is how to file it in your taxes as a business owner? How are you going to deal with this?

IMO if this is going to be big, you need to address this in a very solid way. It could even be one of your USP's. You only skim over 'invoices' in your whitepaper.

Hi!

In short: we sign a contract with merchant so that we can transfer his native currency to his bank account. So, basically, he's getting "the money" Smiley
Hello Paytomat Team,

looks interesting you also planes a bounty campaign?

Sure, a bit later on. We'll make an announcement:)
Activity: 42
just in case you need a great SPANISH translator for Paytomat.. please let me know..
kindly verify the well speech, high quality , active moderation of my previous works

Portfolio is impressive.
So what about bounty? Will any bounty?

ICO starts almost a month! May 8! Why is there still no bounty program?
Pre-sale starts on the April, 8! When bounty? Angry
Activity: 291
Guys, today you are popular in the Wavescommunity telegram chat Grin    Congrats!)

What is your soft and max caps? And what is the token price? I did not see this in the beginning of the topic.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Reserve for indonesia translation if needed contact me.
just in case you need a great SPANISH translator for Paytomat.. please let me know..
kindly verify the well speech, high quality , active moderation of my previous works

Portfolio is impressive.
So what about bounty? Will any bounty?
Activity: 34
Hey,

legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Hello Paytomat Team,

looks interesting you also planes a bounty campaign?

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Hi, @skattio

Would be great, thanks!:)
Activity: 11
Hello Paytomat team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
At last, after spending days, reading ICO white papers, doggy websites. I managed to find this ICO. There white paper is by far one of the most comprehensive I have seen in a long time. I am be following this project as I love there rollout plan, and the progress they have already made in eastern  Europe, and having the dash gang investing tells me that there have a team that has respect in the community.
Hope the mobile wallet is ready for release soon, to have a good look at it.

Hey cryptoman2.0,
Thanks for your feedback, happy you liked our project! Let us accommodate your concerns. Waves Lab is primarily focused on helping startups at their pre-ICO stage. It’s an invaluable booster for the start, and we’re happy to become a resident and engage Sasha Ivanov, Waves Founder and CEO, as our advisor. Aleksei Antonov may have his unique style of communication but it’s outweighed by his extensive background in blockchain, crypto trading and ICOs Wink
Activity: 1
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/paytomat
Activity: 69
PLEASE READ THE EDIT ALSO, AS THERE ARE SERIOUS ISSUES REGARDING THIS PROJECT

At last, after spending days, reading ICO white papers, doggy websites. I managed to find this ICO. There white paper is by far one of the most comprehensive I have seen in a long time. I am be following this project as I love there rollout plan, and the progress they have already made in eastern  Europe, and having the dash gang investing tells me that there have a team that has respect in the community.
Hope the mobile wallet is ready for release soon, to have a good look at it.

EDIT
ADVISER,
Aleksei Antonov IS NAMED AS SONM Co-Founder
Re: SCANDAL SONM.IO I AM LOOKING for BOUNTY Hunters or DEBT collectors in MOSCOW
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1895293.20

So after looking into the people involved, i have some very very serious concerns about this ICO,

also Aleksei Antonov linkedin he describes himself as "Your-Shitty-ICO Evaluation Expert"
https://www.linkedin.com/in/auantonov/

ALSO, the "waves gang" appear to be,abandoning that project and working on this project, so its starting to look like as if there just doing A ICO instead of continuing on SOMN |& WAVES, (WHICH BOTH HAD A LUCTATIVE ICO) ............
I am not calling it a scam, but it raises serious questions that need addressing before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: