Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 3. (Read 13840 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
All transactions will have a liquidity guarantee...this means that until the person confirms that he has received the goods, the seller will not receive tokens.

This is not a guarantee of liquidity. Asset liquidity is the ability to quickly sell an asset. In other words, it is its demand. Therefore, the liquidity guarantee is a guarantee of the demand for your asset.

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
All transactions will have a liquidity guarantee...this means that until the person confirms that he has received the goods, the seller will not receive tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Perkscoin will not have the volatility as Bitcoin, that's a lot.
How did one another that connected the volatility and the inability to carry out fraud. Its not a hindrance.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
I believe that PerksCoin will just be the same coin, which won't allow any sort of fraud in the transactions.

Yes, in my opinion, if you need someone, then any cryptocurrency can be used for fraud.

and you think about why they are constantly talking about the laundering of illegal income, the illegal activities related to cryptocurrency - it's the golden bucket for business anarchists.
Especially cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, and with greater profit brought is so nice to have laundered money.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
I believe that PerksCoin will just be the same coin, which won't allow any sort of fraud in the transactions.

Yes, in my opinion, if you need someone, then any cryptocurrency can be used for fraud.

and you think about why they are constantly talking about the laundering of illegal income, the illegal activities related to cryptocurrency - it's the golden bucket for business anarchists.
Activity: 154
Perkscoin will not have the volatility as Bitcoin, that's a lot.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 112
Please share how you managed it to install it? What could be the basis for such a conclusion?
Activity: 126
Chaos theory and years of course.
Activity: 140
The Canadian stock exchange will launch a blockchain platform for regulated tokens. It is reported that the listing will include blockchain tokens falling under the category of securities, which will make it possible for companies to issue traditional shares and bonds in the form of tokenized securities.
Recall that in January, the canadian authorities began to test the Ethereum blockchain to account for government contracts.

I Wonder is that good or bad news for PerksCoin?

Do you want to ask how this will effect the emerging market? This is obviously not known
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
The Canadian stock exchange will launch a blockchain platform for regulated tokens. It is reported that the listing will include blockchain tokens falling under the category of securities, which will make it possible for companies to issue traditional shares and bonds in the form of tokenized securities.
Recall that in January, the canadian authorities began to test the Ethereum blockchain to account for government contracts.

I Wonder is that good or bad news for PerksCoin?
Activity: 126
What Ethereum blockchain is testing for government contracts is good. The CannaSOS project also has blockchain on Ethereum. Plus the project will be.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Watching the news with my fingers crossed. Good Luck to the team!
Activity: 406
The CannaSOS Project has filed a serious void for success within the cannabis industry.
I think our opponents will soon play into our hands thanks to them and will attract universal attention to CannaSOS.
I do Not think that the time of unbridled persecution and prohibition of cannabis will one day come again. This is as unlikely as the return of the middle ages is unlikely.
Merit: 12
I think our opponents will soon play into our hands thanks to them and will attract universal attention to CannaSOS.
Look, just like that they are not pushing through the ban on cannabis.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Everything is medicine and everything is poison. And those and other his makes dose. Liars.

The understanding of would this postulate lacks all enemies of marijuana.
Pages:
Jump to: