Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 8. (Read 13840 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
We need to urgently create some kind of filter to screen out scams. New investors will be interested and if there is a guarantee that the project wont fail.
Right, that would be one power strong in all aspects.  But sometimes they want to get into something new, and maybe throwing caution to the wind.
Activity: 154
We need to urgently create some kind of filter to screen out scams. New investors will be interested and if there is a guarantee that the project wont fail.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
We just need to try to see the picture in a more solid form, not to snatch some part. Of course, the authorities are among other things, on guard of our financial interests, and always have to provide protection against fraud.
Similar to the cannabis industry where there are A LOT of scammers. There are already projects on this subject. Why more?

You quickly jump from topic to topic. And to our conversation another cannabis project? WHY??
Activity: 112
We just need to try to see the picture in a more solid form, not to snatch some part. Of course, the authorities are among other things, on guard of our financial interests, and always have to provide protection against fraud.
Similar to the cannabis industry where there are A LOT of scammers. There are already projects on this subject. Why more?
Merit: 12
The popularity of cryptocurrencies suddenly began to grow, because of this, many authorities began to panic that people began to get rich. Therefore, in every possible way is trying to prevent it.
Oh so rich. You probably forgot about investors
I introduced many who are now rich to BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The popularity of cryptocurrencies suddenly began to grow, because of this, many authorities began to panic that people began to get rich. Therefore, in every possible way is trying to prevent it.
Oh so rich. You probably forgot about investors
Activity: 112
 As you can see, some authorities can understand cannabis and at the same time do not understand anything in the sphere of ICO.  It seems it is on two different sides of the spectrum.
The Creator of Ethereum proposed a new form of ICO, where the scammers will not miss out on the first stage to collect investments.
Activity: 406
Maybe, as in the case of cannabis, it is necessary not to prohibit is and not to deal with it in an ICO, but to introduce certain rules so that scammers can’t scam.
Holding an ICO is the only way for really cool projects to raise capital to implement amazing ideas. Without ICOs it would not make sense somewhere to collect something.
Any movement of the authorities with regards to the issue of legalizing marijuana, is already a good sign. We are waiting for something more .. what I do not know.
I think the cannabis community will be really happy now, although, as we know, there will always be dissatisfied people in the lot.
The conservatives Disgruntled in the first place will stay that way, because of the face that marijuana is a drug.

Who do you call old believers?
People who don't know, people who do marijuana and those who heard about this drug and continue to use it.
In a Free and democratic society, Some respect the interests and needs of others and do not prevent them from doing as they want.

Wanting to ban the ICO of course is going too far. How can they attract investment? Some crypto companies don’t find many investors.
I understand the head of the operations for the fight against binary options doesn’t have enough work? Do these people want to convince us that the ICO is bad?
The Question is personal and what is binary options are banned? No one knows? I was once involved in this personally, but now I'm not.  I have no idea what is going on now.
Activity: 126
Maybe, as in the case of cannabis, it is necessary not to prohibit is and not to deal with it in an ICO, but to introduce certain rules so that scammers can’t scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Any movement of the authorities with regards to the issue of legalizing marijuana, is already a good sign. We are waiting for something more .. what I do not know.
I think the cannabis community will be really happy now, although, as we know, there will always be dissatisfied people in the lot.
The conservatives Disgruntled in the first place will stay that way, because of the face that marijuana is a drug.

People who don't know, people who do marijuana and those who heard about this drug and continue to use it.
In a Free and democratic society, Some respect the interests and needs of others and do not prevent them from doing as they want.

Wanting to ban the ICO of course is going too far. How can they attract investment? Some crypto companies don’t find many investors.
I understand the head of the operations for the fight against binary options doesn’t have enough work? Do these people want to convince us that the ICO is bad?
Activity: 36
Merit: 1

Activity: 154
2018 should be a cult year for the cannabis industry. This all began as small movements to legalization on the part of some governments.
Activity: 224

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Pages:
Jump to: