Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[ICO] Pixby - Where Creativity Is Rewarded 💰 [Private Pre-Sale] - page 3. (Read 2504 times)

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Pixby Project - Where Creativity Is Rewarded!
There's been so many freelancer/gig economy platform already - Canya, hirematch, ethlancer, blocklancer, hiway, canlead, gigtrick. Most are barely functional, majority have turned out to be vaporware. So, what makes yours any different?

------------------------------------------------------
checked the team list. 6 members where 2 are community managers, 2 are marketing, 1 is the CEO and the other is John Q. Nice movie

Hello, Bowtiesarecool! You are right, there are plenty of platforms that didn't succeed in mass adoption. They failed because they didn't focus on functionality of their platforms, and creators barely understood the problems with existing freelance economy. 

PIXBY team took an in-depth review of the freelance industry and found the fundamental problems which are exit scams, high transaction fees, and not to mention the UI because most of crypto-asset based freelance marketplaces are terrible and not user friendly at all.

At PIXBY we have found solutions for all of the mentioned problems. For instance, escrow payments will allow buyers to safely transact assets to seller without having to worry about not receiving the job, and another bonus of utilizing Blockchain technologies are Ethereum Dapps that will allow us to make royalty programs and reward based on users activities.

As time goes, we will present the best crypto-asset based freelance marketplace the world has to offer.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks for the response, but still doesn't address any of my concern. Proof is in the pudding they say and talk is cheap. At the very least, do show us a concept of your UI and what makes it different from others - assuming you don't have an MVP. Speaking of MVP, your basically treading the same path most of the others did without one. The only difference is they had the benefit of engaging a community that was not yet jaded by overpromising and underdelivering. Now that most freelancers are now wary of "yet another freelancer platform", it's going to take more than words to woo anybody over

Would love to bring this back up now that the "enthusiasm" has eroded and cold, hard reality has set in. Unless the market goes extremely bullish to quadruple whatever they raised - if not more, this is the end of the line for yet another freelance on the blockchain pipedream. I'm not one to gloat or even take any pleasure from startup failing to  translate their lofty ambitions into grounded utility, however, it's time some form of sanity starts getting restored into this industry and all these "mr. me too" knockoffs get back to the drawingboard for some shred of originality.
Ofc, we could wake up to BTC @ $100k tomorrow for another go at the merry go round
Hello, dear friend, Bowtiesarecool! Our enthusiasm and desire to adopt something new in the crypto world did not disappear anywhere! I admit there are similar platforms in crypto space, but to my knowledge we are different. Your statement about "another freelance in blockchain pipedream" doesn't make any sense for me...Each project is unique, and the worst thing to do is comparing one with another... Because we are not responsible for other people who fail.  To make the long story short, please study our project because we have implemented a staking protocol, built a new Dapp and revamped the project in general. This is just a beginning...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
I still believe in your project and I also always follow information in the telegram, even though you postpone listing but I'm sure in the future your project will be successful and I'm also very happy because you asked the community to choose the best exchange for PIXBY and I hope that 5 of your exchanges mention one of them is top exchange
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Hello Bitcoin Forum community. We had to make a difficult decision and in this regard we wrote an article with a detailed explanation of the situation:

Not listed in P2PB2B is the best for the project and hopefully your project will have more strategies to attract investors. I still believe in your project and will continue to follow the news.

What people hope is a good liquidity exchange and traders can trade freely as this is a way to encourage investors to stay longer. Of course the decision of the project and listening to community opinions is something you should absorb in the future.
copper member
Hello Bitcoin Forum community. We had to make a difficult decision and in this regard we wrote an article with a detailed explanation of the situation:

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
There's been so many freelancer/gig economy platform already - Canya, hirematch, ethlancer, blocklancer, hiway, canlead, gigtrick. Most are barely functional, majority have turned out to be vaporware. So, what makes yours any different?

------------------------------------------------------
checked the team list. 6 members where 2 are community managers, 2 are marketing, 1 is the CEO and the other is John Q. Nice movie

Hello, Bowtiesarecool! You are right, there are plenty of platforms that didn't succeed in mass adoption. They failed because they didn't focus on functionality of their platforms, and creators barely understood the problems with existing freelance economy. 

PIXBY team took an in-depth review of the freelance industry and found the fundamental problems which are exit scams, high transaction fees, and not to mention the UI because most of crypto-asset based freelance marketplaces are terrible and not user friendly at all.

At PIXBY we have found solutions for all of the mentioned problems. For instance, escrow payments will allow buyers to safely transact assets to seller without having to worry about not receiving the job, and another bonus of utilizing Blockchain technologies are Ethereum Dapps that will allow us to make royalty programs and reward based on users activities.

As time goes, we will present the best crypto-asset based freelance marketplace the world has to offer.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks for the response, but still doesn't address any of my concern. Proof is in the pudding they say and talk is cheap. At the very least, do show us a concept of your UI and what makes it different from others - assuming you don't have an MVP. Speaking of MVP, your basically treading the same path most of the others did without one. The only difference is they had the benefit of engaging a community that was not yet jaded by overpromising and underdelivering. Now that most freelancers are now wary of "yet another freelancer platform", it's going to take more than words to woo anybody over

Would love to bring this back up now that the "enthusiasm" has eroded and cold, hard reality has set in. Unless the market goes extremely bullish to quadruple whatever they raised - if not more, this is the end of the line for yet another freelance on the blockchain pipedream. I'm not one to gloat or even take any pleasure from startup failing to  translate their lofty ambitions into grounded utility, however, it's time some form of sanity starts getting restored into this industry and all these "mr. me too" knockoffs get back to the drawingboard for some shred of originality.
Ofc, we could wake up to BTC @ $100k tomorrow for another go at the merry go round
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

I'm more interested in the results of fundraising, they have not been published. If at the moment they have collected the necessary amount and will develop the project, then everything will be fine. And if very little is collected and this will limit the speed of development of the project, then no matter what exchange the listing will be on, this will not help.

Although there has been no official announcement about the results of the fundraising, but Admin on the tele group said:
"we raised a lot less money than our team invested in this project"

so  we can already guess the speed of developmen of this project going forward, right  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
coinkeeper + veriDEX + P2PB2B
veriDEX (ok)
P2PB2B (ok)
Coinkeeper : I still don't know whether to list it there or not because for now PIXBY only collected 8 votes, while to attend their event in Jakarta (Indonesia) only those who entered top 20 votes
I don't see any exchanges being good here and Pixby needs to look for a big exchange because liquidity is the top priority that this project needs to do first. I think choose some exchanges like Biki, Kucoin or Bibox because these are 3 average exchanges and will attract a lot of investors if listed. Of course, it will cost a lot of money but hopefully the project has enough funds to do this.

Personally, I will keep track of the project next activities but will only consider investing if there is a better exchange because P2PB2B is not the one I want.
What kind of liquidity are you talking about? How can a token liquidity be required from a project if there is no finished product. When they have a finished product, a mobile application and an audience, then you can discuss this issue. I'm more interested in the results of fundraising, they have not been published. If at the moment they have collected the necessary amount and will develop the project, then everything will be fine. And if very little is collected and this will limit the speed of development of the project, then no matter what exchange the listing will be on, this will not help.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
veriDEX (ok)
P2PB2B (ok)
Coinkeeper : I still don't know whether to list it there or not because for now PIXBY only collected 8 votes, while to attend their event in Jakarta (Indonesia) only those who entered top 20 votes
I don't see any exchanges being good here and Pixby needs to look for a big exchange because liquidity is the top priority that this project needs to do first. I think choose some exchanges like Biki, Kucoin or Bibox because these are 3 average exchanges and will attract a lot of investors if listed. Of course, it will cost a lot of money but hopefully the project has enough funds to do this.

Personally, I will keep track of the project next activities but will only consider investing if there is a better exchange because P2PB2B is not the one I want.
copper member
veriDEX (ok)
P2PB2B (ok)
I think the third exchange (Coinkeeper ) is not a paid listing, but perhaps cooperation. Visit their site, it is more like a service (https://coinkeeper.io).  And in this section https://coinkeeper.io/exchange there are no trading pairs...
Why do you think listing in p2pb2b is ok? Have you seen a lot of allegations on them, wash trading, manipulation, fake volume? I hope, they will not be a victim of trading manipulation where they will suffer at the end. The other 2 are not really popular to most traders so let's see where this goes...
I don't know how the team selected those exchanges but I am sure they have reasons and I hope they will not regret those decision.
I mean (OK) is they will definitely be listing on p2pb2b. Actually I also strongly disagree if they have to do a listing there, yes according to what you say manipulation and fake volume
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
veriDEX (ok)
P2PB2B (ok)

Why do you think listing in p2pb2b is ok? Have you seen a lot of allegations on them, wash trading, manipulation, fake volume? I hope, they will not be a victim of trading manipulation where they will suffer at the end. The other 2 are not really popular to most traders so let's see where this goes...
I don't know how the team selected those exchanges but I am sure they have reasons and I hope they will not regret those decision.
veriDEX (ok)
P2PB2B (ok)
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
The trading on P2PB2B and other exchanges will start on January 15th.
https://t.me/pixbytoken/37871
so impatient wait until January 15 to see the price when it starts trading,I predict prices will only last for a while after that they will experience dump

Yea im not sure listed on this exchange is the good choice im not user on veriDEX
dump im sure its soon but team need to prepair for this so will not make their tokens die in unfamiliar exchanges
copper member
so impatient wait until January 15 to see the price when it starts trading,I predict prices will only last for a while after that they will experience dump
This is outdated information, the project CEO wrote in that Telegram chat that there will be a shift in dates, and at the moment there are no details. I've been tracking the chat myself since 2019.

sounds good!
what are the another exchanges - it just means veriDEX only?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

sounds good!
what are the another exchanges - it just means veriDEX only?
Merit: 100
copper member
yes I've read it, thank you

Clearly, now the movement of tokens is not in doubt. In the chat Aya wrote about P2PB2B, veriDEX, and coinkeeper... strange choice... Why CoinKeeper?
I also find it strange why the team chose an exchange that has a bad reputation and has a very small volume, this will only make PIXBY die slowly, I hope team will choose better exchange

I think they did some technical and economic analysis. Perhaps P2PB2B strongly dumps the price (for services, in comparison with other exchanges) and promises a good result for the project, but even this should not be believed.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
yes I've read it, thank you

Clearly, now the movement of tokens is not in doubt. In the chat Aya wrote about P2PB2B, veriDEX, and coinkeeper... strange choice... Why CoinKeeper?
I also find it strange why the team chose an exchange that has a bad reputation and has a very small volume, this will only make PIXBY die slowly, I hope team will choose better exchange
copper member
copper member
Hello to all participants of the forum, very soon the beginning of PIXBY trading on the exchanges, so the appropriate preparation is being carried out. All the details in our new article:

I see a few minutes ago you transfer large number of coins to several wallets, can you explain to me? Is that an investor or team wallet? I don't want to misunderstand here
Maybe there is some connection with their competition/team tasks  (Pixby Army https://pixby.typeform.com/to/hK7BOP). It is possible that this is distribution of awards for participants... I would take part myself, but there is no time for this... for now

maybe there you can find the answer:

https://medium.com/@pixbytoken/pixby-distribution-update-197e42f24df5
Thank you, cygan!

I see a few minutes ago you transfer large number of coins to several wallets, can you explain to me? Is that an investor or team wallet? I don't want to misunderstand here
Maybe there is some connection with their competition/team tasks  (Pixby Army https://pixby.typeform.com/to/hK7BOP). It is possible that this is distribution of awards for participants... I would take part myself, but there is no time for this... for now

We also have some funds allocated particularly for PIXBY army group. There will be some simple as well as complex tasks posted regularly for a bounty reward. In adition, the army group will be changed to private as soon as we will have enough qualified and dedicated users.
Pages:
Jump to: