Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[ICO] Pixby - Where Creativity Is Rewarded 💰 [Private Pre-Sale] - page 7. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
I see already there ICO ended so do you have any announcements about listing exchange? I can't see any update yet, I want give you some exchange list i hope team will be try like binance kucoin hitbtc gate good and trust volume.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Actually i do not get any promising news about IEO, basically this is the top ways for a successful project listing IEO. So there will need a popular exchange for managing IEO like binance, kucoin, gate for successful rising funds.

There is never an agreement that IEO will succeed with all the choices you want. You should find out more before you take part in a project that feels right.
Yes true this is ICO clear think, since like we receive a news about listing exchange in fact team already ask vote system which exchange we want like for listing pixby token. Actually i take expect good exchange i was vote done which exchange best for mind.
I hope that this coin can be listed at a big exchange to be able to attract more new investors in the near future. Maybe the project works based on the form of ICO, but for me ICO will certainly not bring much good results because people tend to invest more in IEO. I appreciate Pixby efforts but without IEO , it would be very difficult to hope to make a profit from this project.

I have been following this project for a long time but let me feel depressed about what is happening at this project. There might be some psychological issues but I will be patient and wait for what happens next.

Without any working product it could be really hard to take place at big exchange it is impossible at this stage if you are asking about Binace or some other big volume exchange. But listing on a DEX is a pretty easy task I think we will hear news about this.

DEX exchange doesn't really have too many impressions for investors because most of the decentralized exchanges have very poor trading volumes and liquidity of investors can be very problematic. I think Pixby needs a better solution and the community of this project needs a good exchange to trade because so many big projects recently can't live up to their promises.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Actually i do not get any promising news about IEO, basically this is the top ways for a successful project listing IEO. So there will need a popular exchange for managing IEO like binance, kucoin, gate for successful rising funds.

There is never an agreement that IEO will succeed with all the choices you want. You should find out more before you take part in a project that feels right.
Yes true this is ICO clear think, since like we receive a news about listing exchange in fact team already ask vote system which exchange we want like for listing pixby token. Actually i take expect good exchange i was vote done which exchange best for mind.
I hope that this coin can be listed at a big exchange to be able to attract more new investors in the near future. Maybe the project works based on the form of ICO, but for me ICO will certainly not bring much good results because people tend to invest more in IEO. I appreciate Pixby efforts but without IEO , it would be very difficult to hope to make a profit from this project.

I have been following this project for a long time but let me feel depressed about what is happening at this project. There might be some psychological issues but I will be patient and wait for what happens next.

Without any working product it could be really hard to take place at big exchange it is impossible at this stage if you are asking about Binace or some other big volume exchange. But listing on a DEX is a pretty easy task I think we will hear news about this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Pixby Project - Where Creativity Is Rewarded!

Where is the info about exchanges?
Thanks for the question. The first listing and dates will be announced in a few days. Follow our news.
Activity: 44

Where is the info about exchanges?

Activity: 882
Merit: 518
1.Why your mobile app release on Google Play and AppStore is planned for the last phase in Q3 2020 ? I think that people should test it in beta mode and use app at least as a crypto wallet. Also you can receive some usefull bug reports during test period.
2.Do you plan any SMM strategy on Facebook with explaining your smart advantages for freelancers ?
copper member
Hello bitcointalk community!

Similar questions often arise in the chat and forum, we wrote a post that will help you learn more about the project!

Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Any news about Six days of updates & Giveaways + New public sale dates? because I don't see any news on the telegram and I hope you can keep your word because I can't wait
Hello reza7777! We have published the updates on our Twitter and telegram as well. We recently announced PiXBY cold staking protocol worth 90% ROI.

This is a good response from the development team of what you have done to participate in this project. I hope this answer makes your heart happy.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
You now have softcap of 1600 ETH, whereas you previously said if there was no softcap, what made your team determine softcap? and another, I see sales only collect 98 ETH
what are you next now? You have to change promotion strategy so that more investors will be interested
There aren't really many investors in this project and their team needs a better plan for this project to continue to grow. I think it is advisable to contact the major exchanges to implement IEO because this is the fastest way for the project to get people's attention. I do not encourage people to participate in this project because the risk can be very large and until now all the information of this project is unclear so surely many investors will not participate.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
You now have softcap of 1600 ETH, whereas you previously said if there was no softcap, what made your team determine softcap? and another, I see sales only collect 98 ETH
what are you next now? You have to change promotion strategy so that more investors will be interested
copper member
Any news about Six days of updates & Giveaways + New public sale dates? because I don't see any news on the telegram and I hope you can keep your word because I can't wait
Hello reza7777! We have published the updates on our Twitter and telegram as well. We recently announced PiXBY cold staking protocol worth 90% ROI.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I myself also do not know the news about this project. I hope the team can provide complete information to be clear,
let's see if the team can keep their promises or not because if it can't, it will be disappointing
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
copper member
Looks like a good project, a lot of competition however, but with the right market and efforts it could work out.

Nowadays the game is all about UI and UX and PR when you talk about using services that already exist Wink
Couldn't agree more with you, Enre.

However in this case technology is also essential. Do check out our whitepaper, we have some good solutions for freelance world.

You are also welcome to join our Telegram or Discord to talk with our team directly!
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
Looks like a good project, a lot of competition however, but with the right market and efforts it could work out.

Nowadays the game is all about UI and UX and PR when you talk about using services that already exist Wink
copper member
Pixby seems like going to join the list of the Ethereum tokens that will empower the Freelancing Blockchain-Powered Blockchain which seemed to be a failure here. I didn't see any blockchain-freelancing platform having any success here on bitcoin talk but i would like to see Pixby doing something and changing that failure into a brilliant success.

Exactly the question I was asking and all I got was Pixby is the next fiverr. Guess what, all those other failed projects considered themselves the next upwork/fiver/freelance. They also had plenty of words to throw around, but not a single product insight - at least gigtricks and hiway were trying to tokenize an already existing platform.
Guess the search continues...
Hi, Bowtiesarecool, Fiverr takes up to 30% in transaction fees, on top of that  the withdrawal takes a minimum of three days, and this is just a tip of an iceberg. 

PIXBY, on the opposite, is a commission-free marketplace you only need to pay the gas for transaction, and PIXBY is a marketplace that rewards users for each transaction made on the PIXBY marketplace. For example, once you complete the payment with a freelancer through our escrow service, you will be automatically credited with PIXBYREWARDS points that you can exchange to PXB and swap it to Fiat.

Still thinking PIXBY is another Fiverr?
Pages:
Jump to: