Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PlatinumToken - 🔵 The Business backed token 🔵 - page 3. (Read 2959 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are there already some partners for you project?

We are dealing with existing tourism agency and they agree to accept platinum coins after blockchain development .
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Are there already some partners for you project?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Good to see progress and updates.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
don't forget to follow FB page to get more information.
https://www.facebook.com/platinumtokenc
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

We added our Telegram channel in this ANN:
Come and join us! CLICK HERE
Cool!

Seems like this altcoin can stand alone, i like the idea that you are open in partnering agricultural project, that would be a great help for humanity...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Self sustaining crypto currency was a good idea may be not the first but hopefully much better than other crypto currency...

a coin value rises as investors pours in.. regular income is a good concept, most cypto focus in one area and its use case is limited a coin should be circulated and accepted everywhere, cant wait for the new blockchain roadmap to start staking the coins. I hope its a staking coin....  this project needs lots of support
Activity: 4
Cool!

Seems like this altcoin can stand alone, i like the idea that you are open in partnering agricultural project, that would be a great help for humanity...
Activity: 14
Self sustaining crypto currency was a good idea may be not the first but hopefully much better than other crypto currency...
Those who applied for bounty will be contacted through official slack only. Please join the slack and you will be added in the private channels if your application is approved.
Activity: 168
Done sign up ..
Good luck
Activity: 84
It seems a promising project and for a LONG term! I would like to be part of it.Thanks and good luck!

looks like a very long term hold, minimum of 6 months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
airdrop and Bounty is open in web:
http://www.platinumtoken.club/
everyone can join

I am so glad that everyone is allowed to join. im definitely joining this.

I have the impression of it being a club , with a community based support. A democratic governing would be even be better, will be unbeatable project. Members voting for community decisions
Hello there.

I got interested into the project here. can you tell me how the tokens will be spend and used in your ecosystem?

Everything was estimated in general like mentioned in whitepaper. All the income goes back to the token value . The team will not reserve any more proceedings from the business income that is only after the cost of production is calculated 70% invested back in the token. It is not a final figure.
Activity: 54
It seems a promising project and for a LONG term! I would like to be part of it.Thanks and good luck!
Activity: 588
airdrop and Bounty is open in web:
http://www.platinumtoken.club/
everyone can join

I am so glad that everyone is allowed to join. im definitely joining this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Good Project...
Business oriented concept..

Any date when you will release the bounty campaign? Love to join
Thanks for the Airdrop

Good Luck Team and DEVS
Cheers

They are still choosing the managers for bounty which you can also apply on their website.
Activity: 98
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. Very well done! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Keep going on! Surely this project will go get success in the future. I wish you good luck!
Activity: 85
Good Project...
Business oriented concept..

Any date when you will release the bounty campaign? Love to join
Thanks for the Airdrop

Good Luck Team and DEVS
Cheers
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Great ICO!
I think the demand for safe and secure investments will rise in the future. There is a big ROI possible.
Pages:
Jump to: