Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PlatinumToken - 🔵 The Business backed token 🔵 - page 4. (Read 2959 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 11
With agriculture included in the business model, it'll be self sustaining. I'd suggest the developer team to consider planting rubber trees as their net return is high.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
A summary of information on devs would be ok,project appears good,wish you goodluck
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hello there.

I got interested into the project here. can you tell me how the tokens will be spend and used in your ecosystem?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
This a great project, good roadmap. I hooe to meet the dev team soon. Success!!!
Activity: 56
Hello! Can't figure - how to join platinumtoken.slack.com
Request email - i give and then says - cant find such email  Huh
you can DM me your email , or you can sign up by going to the website and click the slack icon
Introduction about team is very confusing any reason to hide the identity of the persons who are working on this project. You have established business before this and what is percentage of profit which you are generating. Would you like to share this with us.

We did not established the business, we are partnering with existing businesses to accept platinum coins in the services they provide. That is if we have a successful ico and community support.
Activity: 16
Joined tks!
Activity: 210
So far i feel its very intersting project..gudluck dev and team..hope for the success of this project..
Activity: 209
Hello! Can't figure - how to join platinumtoken.slack.com
Request email - i give and then says - cant find such email  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Introduction about team is very confusing any reason to hide the identity of the persons who are working on this project. You have established business before this and what is percentage of profit which you are generating. Would you like to share this with us.
Activity: 276
Yes it's good to be self-sustaining as long as it doesn't undermine our investments.

Watching keenly
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Good project, joined the landing.
Good luck !!!
Activity: 71
Great project and very interesting for me
Hopefully this project can be success in the future
Good luck dev
Pls the display name (optional)  on the slack registration page, is it the same as slack username on the airdrop form?

Slack username on platinumtoken.slack.com
Activity: 23
Cool project
Activity: 267
Filled the form.... great info, good luck on this project
Activity: 294
What are the large funds interested in the project and go on to sell large volumes?
If there is such a future, the project will be great.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Just came to know about the project and reading the whitepaper now, will see how it goes. Good luck.
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
Solid name and self-sufficiency of infrastructure. I like. If the cost support is real, this coin is just a treasure.
Pages:
Jump to: