Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry - page 10. (Read 1544 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Why is there a blockchain on this platform? I think this project could be quite feasible without the use of blockchain
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The project deserves the attention of major investors. Such an innovative approach to the evaluation of players will make the industry much more transparent and honest
If we consider football, it seems to me that the level of analysis and evaluation of players is quite high. Of course it can be higher but what's the point ? are there any good reasons for the introduction of this blockchain platform?
The very fact that the blockchain is embedded in the sports space and makes it more open, honest and accurate. Everything else this application will be popular among fans and among managers of various football clubs and not only
If i understood the project correctly. The users, too, will to present estimates players. What about competence? After all, most of the assessments will not be the same
Let's look at an example. A player playing a match scores several goals showing the best result for the game, who will put him a low score? It is excluded most will put him high praise that in turn will highlight him from the crowd
Given the popularity of football as a sport, it can be concluded that the platform has a very good chance of success. The sale token should go very well
In white paper, the developers give the exact figures of the number of football fans of their figure reaches 3 billion is really a huge number. The industry is very popular and loved by all
I hope this algorithm for calculating estimates and creating detailed statistics will appeal not only to users. Perhaps this platform is on the threshold of new discoveries in the transfer market
Activity: 210
The project deserves the attention of major investors. Such an innovative approach to the evaluation of players will make the industry much more transparent and honest
If we consider football, it seems to me that the level of analysis and evaluation of players is quite high. Of course it can be higher but what's the point ? are there any good reasons for the introduction of this blockchain platform?
The very fact that the blockchain is embedded in the sports space and makes it more open, honest and accurate. Everything else this application will be popular among fans and among managers of various football clubs and not only
If i understood the project correctly. The users, too, will to present estimates players. What about competence? After all, most of the assessments will not be the same
Let's look at an example. A player playing a match scores several goals showing the best result for the game, who will put him a low score? It is excluded most will put him high praise that in turn will highlight him from the crowd
Given the popularity of football as a sport, it can be concluded that the platform has a very good chance of success. The sale token should go very well
In white paper, the developers give the exact figures of the number of football fans of their figure reaches 3 billion is really a huge number. The industry is very popular and loved by all
Activity: 51
I have tested all the points of your project and all is actually very nice.
Activity: 38
The idea will be useful. Good website, cognizant results.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 224
Sports industry is very promising in today's era. but is the project you're working on just focusing on the athlete's assessment or something else to develop?
Activity: 15
This approach to the evaluation of the players I have not met.this project has a very good chance to prove itself on the world stage.
The developers are very well chosen vector of development of the project the number of people who are interested in various sports is simply huge.
I have invest some money in buying tokens and then will sell them on the exchange in future.
Hope bump... Grin
Activity: 322
Hey, everyone. I want to know all information about Playr tokens. Actually, I want to know their use on this platform or outside the platform. I read some information but I guess it wasn’t enough. Can someone help me?
Probably I can help you. Look, first of all these are created to make different actions on the platform. For example, new channels or other social media want to get some information about a certain player. They will need to buy PLAYR and buy access to this information. Just like football clubs. Users will get rewards in these tokens for their participation in player’s index forming.
It is becoming clearer for me now. So, what users can do with those tokens. Of course, except the opportunity to sell them to administration of football clubs or newspapers. It is obvious.
Users will be able to play on  https://www.soccerquote.com/ they can use PLAYR. Also, they will able to change tokens on different goods using this website. I am sure that these tokens will be very interesting for users.
You are absolutely right. I guess developers made a good job. They’ve designed a system that could change the sport industry and bring profit for its users. Is the crowdsale started?
Its true. I really believe in Playrs and I hope it will find its place on the market. You have to wait 9 days and the pre-sales will be started. Playrs deserves to be waited.
I agree with your words. I will stay tuned to make sure that I won’t missed the start day. Players is something special for me because I’m a really football fan. Also, I hope that will develop this idea and will add other sports too.
Hey, everyone. I want to know all information about Playr tokens. Actually, I want to know their use on this platform or outside the platform. I read some information but I guess it wasn’t enough. Can someone help me?
Probably I can help you. Look, first of all these are created to make different actions on the platform. For example, new channels or other social media want to get some information about a certain player. They will need to buy PLAYR and buy access to this information. Just like football clubs. Users will get rewards in these tokens for their participation in player’s index forming.
It is becoming clearer for me now. So, what users can do with those tokens. Of course, except the opportunity to sell them to administration of football clubs or newspapers. It is obvious.
Users will be able to play on  https://www.soccerquote.com/ they can use PLAYR. Also, they will able to change tokens on different goods using this website. I am sure that these tokens will be very interesting for users.
You are absolutely right. I guess developers made a good job. They’ve designed a system that could change the sport industry and bring profit for its users. Is the crowdsale started?
Its true. I really believe in Playrs and I hope it will find its place on the market. You have to wait 9 days and the pre-sales will be started. Playrs deserves to be waited.
Activity: 27
Hi, fellows! I hope that the project will carry out all that has been target!
Pages:
Jump to: