Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry - page 11. (Read 1544 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hey, everyone. I want to know all information about Playr tokens. Actually, I want to know their use on this platform or outside the platform. I read some information but I guess it wasn’t enough. Can someone help me?
Activity: 154
I’ve made a little research and I’ve noticed some interesting information about Playrs. It has good ratings on different respected websites, like Track Ico. I guess it is a nice result for developers. It shows how much they are supported by the crypto community. I am sure that they have a great future.
It is nice to hear. Also, Playrs is my own rating and I know that sport is a big industry that needs to be developed. Fans need to have more access to the football industry because they are movers of the progress I think.
I agree with you. The platform has many interesting advantages. It will provide information processing that could be useful to achieve different goals. Playrs can give much more than fan control on pricing mechanisms.
It’s true. Besides, this platform includes all players in the game. I mean that even beginning sportsmen will have an opportunity to become more expensive. It will be a fair evaluating I guess. At least, it will be much fair than football clubs offer.
Correct conclusion. Playrs is a well-designed platform that fulfills fans requests. This is something that could help to make sport more transparent. It can help to make football a fair and real sport, not only a profit source for football clubs and sportwear shops.
That’s exactly what I am thinking about. I like that more people are involved in the system more transparent it becomes. Every vote will be counted and important.
Also, you developers will reward quality contributors. I guess this ecosystem will grow strong and become an important leverage on price forming and asset flow in football. I think it can really change something.
It will change all. It will be a middleman between players, fans and administration of football clubs. Also, different mass media will be able to get necessary information about players. This platform provides well-organized data flow within football.
Activity: 406
I’ve made a little research and I’ve noticed some interesting information about Playrs. It has good ratings on different respected websites, like Track Ico. I guess it is a nice result for developers. It shows how much they are supported by the crypto community. I am sure that they have a great future.
It is nice to hear. Also, Playrs is my own rating and I know that sport is a big industry that needs to be developed. Fans need to have more access to the football industry because they are movers of the progress I think.
I agree with you. The platform has many interesting advantages. It will provide information processing that could be useful to achieve different goals. Playrs can give much more than fan control on pricing mechanisms.
It’s true. Besides, this platform includes all players in the game. I mean that even beginning sportsmen will have an opportunity to become more expensive. It will be a fair evaluating I guess. At least, it will be much fair than football clubs offer.
Correct conclusion. Playrs is a well-designed platform that fulfills fans requests. This is something that could help to make sport more transparent. It can help to make football a fair and real sport, not only a profit source for football clubs and sportwear shops.
That’s exactly what I am thinking about. I like that more people are involved in the system more transparent it becomes. Every vote will be counted and important.
Also, you developers will reward quality contributors. I guess this ecosystem will grow strong and become an important leverage on price forming and asset flow in football. I think it can really change something.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

It's true, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
Activity: 280
I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

Activity: 420
How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about $ 12.5 million. This project does not sell tokens, but collects currency, this is a distinctive feature

This is very interesting, I have not seen projects that collect money. On the one hand, this is correct, you do not need to invent a name for the token and display it on the exchange; on the other hand, it can scare off users

I agree with you, this decision has two sides, on the one hand, the project is interested in this, on the other - it can scare.
Activity: 392
How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about $ 12.5 million. This project does not sell tokens, but collects currency, this is a distinctive feature

This is very interesting, I have not seen projects that collect money. On the one hand, this is correct, you do not need to invent a name for the token and display it on the exchange; on the other hand, it can scare off users
Activity: 420

Activity: 392
Activity: 13
Is Cristiano Ronaldo In The Form Of His Life?

https://medium.com/@playrs.io/is-cristiano-ronaldo-in-the-form-of-his-life-6feb3bf46e6a

Reply and let us know what is your opinion on this matter!
Pages:
Jump to: