Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Pool Of Stake - Pool for Proof of stake blockchains.🔥 - page 2. (Read 22439 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Fully agree whatever you said about development as marketing should come later once there is something to be used and offered for use cases and to make the PSK token valuable. I will go one step forward by saying those are aware of what is going on should pick at these prices which will not last once team started to release updates in near future.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
PSK is being traded on idex almost on daily basis and volume is not big but little bit this market generates. It was announced in November to be listed on Latoken I don't use that exchange so don't know what happened there. It should have been listed on CMC by now even listing on IDEX was sufficient to make entry there. By the way where can activities of team can be tracked ?

I use a little this exchange LATOKEN, and I buy some PSK coins, everything occurred within normalcy! In the case of CMC and a matter of time, good projects are not always listed in CMC, but to be a window for new investors, I believe that in the future we will be in CMC, because I believe in this project, there are channels of communication in ANN and on the site!
if there is an exchanger, surely the listing in Coinmarketcap is also very necessary, because investors will also see it there

Let's first the team working on the first platform release the team are very active on telegram and if you have any questions about the project or the working progress i am sure they will answer to you, PSK in latoken and Idex exchange are very cheap right now , to be listed on CMC need some volume, it will come one day. The team priority right now is the development they are not bothering about price or volume. They are planning to make good marketing after development, everything it will come but not rush for them. Right now with little money you can invest in a PSK project  in one year time we don't know you may not see this price anymore!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
PSK is being traded on idex almost on daily basis and volume is not big but little bit this market generates. It was announced in November to be listed on Latoken I don't use that exchange so don't know what happened there. It should have been listed on CMC by now even listing on IDEX was sufficient to make entry there. By the way where can activities of team can be tracked ?

I use a little this exchange LATOKEN, and I buy some PSK coins, everything occurred within normalcy! In the case of CMC and a matter of time, good projects are not always listed in CMC, but to be a window for new investors, I believe that in the future we will be in CMC, because I believe in this project, there are channels of communication in ANN and on the site!
if there is an exchanger, surely the listing in Coinmarketcap is also very necessary, because investors will also see it there
Activity: 1085
hi =D

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
legendary
I always see btctalk accounts of beginners to complain and speak ill of projects, I do not understand why these people use their time to do useless things!

I know Marcelo, it as been alwayse like this, this is a good project and  we do have to be patiente, people who beleave something good will happens in the future with Pool of stake right now is good time to buy cheap coin. Few week ago Pool Of Stake published a screen of the code and  developed it on QTUM testnet
hi =D
I always see btctalk accounts of beginners to complain and speak ill of projects, I do not understand why these people use their time to do useless things!
legendary
ANOTHER ICO RAN BY ASSHOLES WHO STRAIGHT DISAPPEARED Sad Huh AFTER THE ICO NO UPDATES NO QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Sorry mate to hear you are disappointed , all dev team are working hard to make the first platform release, if you like to talk with them please join the official telegram chat. Team are still working you have to be patiente!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
ANOTHER ICO RAN BY ASSHOLES WHO STRAIGHT DISAPPEARED Sad Huh AFTER THE ICO NO UPDATES NO QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I have bought cheap tokens from exchange having followed it for long time. As far as I know all the valid bounty participants have been paid long ago. It was in fact the quickest paid out project, if I am right. I don't think you are going to resolve anything but better way is to contact the manager via personal message, he may not visit often here.
Activity: 504
Please reply me
My bitcointalk username: Kartikji
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
The project seems to be promising but without any platform release i don't see any reason why price should go up. The community should grow as well to get the price up! Time will tell us where this project will bring us.
I hope that many people who support this project will influence the success of the project.
Activity: 504
Hi, Bounty Manager My Pool of stake bounty show me rejected in my spreadsheet & also not counted any stake & not give me my token. Why? Where this i mistake? Please reply me.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I also ws going to talk about the list released for top most promising projects to be watched and hold for next year. I have read the criteria and different aspects they used to choose the projects based on. Pool of stake was very cheaper when I picked some up and glad to see this project made its place among other projects . People will read this article in few weeks and realize the potential.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
very good to know that PSK be in another exchange, and at a very cheap price for those who like to invest little, success DAVIDE

Thanks, we do have to wait for PoolOfStake first platform release right know, price look not nice at the moment but that is quite normal for a small project like this! Feel positive about. Let's first sell all cheap coin-

Cheesy You love to joke. Platform release can have a good effect on community growth. Let's wait for it. And see what we can do with it.
indeed, if the platform is released, the token may increase in price, but there is an important factor from that, namely the community, if the community is not interested Pool of Stake tokens will not increase in price
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
very good to know that PSK be in another exchange, and at a very cheap price for those who like to invest little, success DAVIDE

Thanks, we do have to wait for PoolOfStake first platform release right know, price look not nice at the moment but that is quite normal for a small project like this! Feel positive about. Let's first sell all cheap coin-

Cheesy You love to joke. Platform release can have a good effect on community growth. Let's wait for it. And see what we can do with it.
legendary

hi =D
Pages:
Jump to: