Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Pool Of Stake - Pool for Proof of stake blockchains.🔥 - page 7. (Read 22439 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
 ICO HAS ENDED
Thank you to all our supporters and participants!

https://www.poolofstake.io/
 TOKEN INFORMATIONS
Symbol: PSK
Decimals: 18
ICO PRICE: 1PSK = 0,30 € // 1PSK = 0,00051162 ETH
Contract Address: Coming Soon

When tokens?
the tokens will be sent to the contributing wallet address AT LEAST  after 15 days from the completion of the ICO

When Exchange?
Procedure for listing is near to be completed but it is still confidential

BOUNY HUNTERS?
BOUNTY PROGRAM IS CLOSED
Control procedure will require AT LEAST 20 Days.
Keep calm and don't worry.

SIGNATURE BOUNTY
Please, DO NOT CHANGE your signature until Official message ON BITCOINTALK THREAD

BOUNTY PROBLEMS?
Please DO NOT WRITE on telegram official chat , send a pm to me
i will reply ONLY ON THE BITCOINTALK THREAD

Thanks to everyone for your kind support!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
We would love to say big thanks to all people who have supported this project from start.

Please have a look at Pool Of Stake CEO message to everyone

https://medium.com/@poolofstake/letter-to-the-pool-of-stakes-community-91cbd6bab273

In such depressed ICO market, it's a big success that the Pool Of Stake ICO didn't fail. The project is good, so I think it will be a success during next year!

legendary
Is the ICO going to end or is it already finished? Do the designers feel satisfied? What are the next steps in the pipeline for this project?
I know the team are working hard to deliver the first platform release at the same time they are talking about some exchange to list the PSK coin. Don't know right now when they will do it but they will, sometime take time to make it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 709
Is the ICO going to end or is it already finished? Do the designers feel satisfied? What are the next steps in the pipeline for this project?
legendary
It's cool that PoS-pools can be small, and it will still be good to earn. This fact can attract a large audience.
I know the team and I am sure they will deliver a good work in the future, of course it will attract more investors for sure!
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
It's cool that PoS-pools can be small, and it will still be good to earn. This fact can attract a large audience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Even I was expecting much more than raised fund but in current market's condition this was good as well. They have collected funds to carry on the development and this recent article's appearance immediately after the finishing of initial coin offering is best example to communicate with community supporters and investors. This will build strong relation among team and community.
legendary
We would love to say big thanks to all people who have supported this project from start.

Please have a look at Pool Of Stake CEO message to everyone

https://medium.com/@poolofstake/letter-to-the-pool-of-stakes-community-91cbd6bab273
legendary
congratulations to participants who have joined the Pool of stake project. because the bounty will be completed soon and the achievement of this softcap is an extraordinary thing, and a distribution plan that is very fast. because only 10 days after ico finished the bounty distribution will be done. by the way, will unsold tokens burn dev? see the price is quite expensive too.

Thank you, still 1 day left for the ICO End! Yes unsold tokens will be burned and off course bounty will be paid. Dev team are quite busy at the moment with exchange and first platform release which have been developed for almost 80%. As i know they are talking with a good exchange, so be prepared to be surprised with this project...
a very good news, finally the hard work is coming to an end tomorrow. and I was amazed with all the people involved in this project, because they do the best job. Hopefully with time still left 1 today there will be many investors who buy up all of his tokens.

I'm quite sure many investors will also join when the first platform release will be ready and when this project will hit first exchange!! Don't have to worry about it, clearly many people are scared about ICO, i know the team and i feel confident about development. Still 1 day left for the ICO
legendary
In this article we try to note some of the latest developments inside the top 5 Proof-of-Stake projects based on the objective ranking of their market cap. size.

https://www.poolofstake.io/blog/top-3-proof-of-stake-projects-by-market-capitalization/

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
congratulations to participants who have joined the Pool of stake project. because the bounty will be completed soon and the achievement of this softcap is an extraordinary thing, and a distribution plan that is very fast. because only 10 days after ico finished the bounty distribution will be done. by the way, will unsold tokens burn dev? see the price is quite expensive too.
with the results that have been collected, I think this project is a success and moreover if the team promises 10 days after the ICO end, the rewards will be distributed to the bounties, of course, if it can run according to this plan to become the most timely and good ICO because we all know that lately, this is a lot of ICO projects that are stalling for time.
Activity: 364

Thank you, still 1 day left for the ICO End! Yes unsold tokens will be burned and off course bounty will be paid. Dev team are quite busy at the moment with exchange and first platform release which have been developed for almost 80%. As i know they are talking with a good exchange, so be prepared to be surprised with this project...
a very good news, finally the hard work is coming to an end tomorrow. and I was amazed with all the people involved in this project, because they do the best job. Hopefully with time still left 1 today there will be many investors who buy up all of his tokens.
we pray that the best for this project is what is expected later so that it can be achieved with satisfactory results, I myself hope that the extraordinary thing from this project hopefully the results that will be received by the participants also treat tired of their hard work.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

legendary

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
legendary
As ICO marketing campaign is coming to an end, please find a man behind it CEO at Navarra.is - Bartosz Navarra.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bartosznavarra/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=n09i4zXnWpQ
legendary
Still few days before ICO ends, We are still running a Quitz on telegram,the first 3 users who gives the right answer will get a 300$ rewards in PSK tokens!

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@poolofstake
legendary
legendary
Join telegram today.

Today we'll have prizes up to more than 300$ in PSK tokens...you just have to read and be the first to give the right answer...

A pretty good offer, this will certainly be more crowded in the telegram community.
The bonus for participants is tempting, does it happen for a day or until when?

Every day some dev team will post a few questions about the project, the first  3 users who will give the right answer will get 300$ in Psk tokens! It will run until the ICO end.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Join telegram today.

Today we'll have prizes up to more than 300$ in PSK tokens...you just have to read and be the first to give the right answer...

A pretty good offer, this will certainly be more crowded in the telegram community.
The bonus for participants is tempting, does it happen for a day or until when?
Pages:
Jump to: