Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business - page 8. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
PopulTrade is a new & great project...If their ICO is successful, their value will be increase..& they also collaborate users with companies...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Xopoшиe нoвocти! Oтличнoe пpoгpaммнoe oбecпeчeниe. Удaчи paзpaбoтчикaм!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Where are you based?

- ratings are good - that is promising

In EU, Slovenia.
Slovenia? The best Slovenian start-up I have ever seen here

Ok,thanks. Slovenia have good reputation.

Iconomi, cofoundit, hive, viberate and now popultrade...all good projects, hope to see this one fulfilling their potential as well
Good reputation, ideas and great dev team. There is no reason for PopulTrade to fail.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Investment and also a payment platform i can use in various places including restaurants.....this is a blockchain on its own and i will like to see how its implemented...great job....will sign up for the bounty
Activity: 368
Where're your company based? Russia?

How do you know the company is based in Russia?

Actually at least most of them, if not all, are Slovenian. So I`d say that their base is there Cheesy
Thanks, Slovenia is trustworthy
Activity: 174
bông
I see team work with full attention on details so results will be nice if they continue like that. 
The project continues with the plans and campaigns that make the project credible and popular. Good things will get
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
I see team work with full attention on details so results will be nice if they continue like that. 
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
If I get this right, the more investments there are the more the token value increases? Sounds cool. So, the token value will just keep on increasing? 

Yes, it is not just investments from users but also to other companies who wants to collaborate with them. If the ICO be successful then the token will definitely have great value in the future. I think it is not all base from the funds from investments when it comes to token value. Please just correct me if I am wrong. This is just the way I understand it. Hehehe
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's really a great project how many developers will work for you?

There are three main developers and six subdevelopers.

That's a big team for such an ambitious project. I have no doubt that the project is in good hands. I have been reading up on the team, trying to research their background.
Activity: 35
What kind of investments can be carried out on your platform?

Hi, any kind of legal idea or business ...
Great news
Activity: 56
What kind of investments can be carried out on your platform?

Hi, any kind of legal idea or business ...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Where are you based?

In EU, Slovenia.

Iconomi, cofoundit, hive, viberate and now popultrade...all good projects, hope to see this one fulfilling their potential as well

True, very good all of them, I agree.
Activity: 365
Where are you based?

In EU, Slovenia.

Activity: 112
This project is really useful having the users be able to make their needs just by means of accessing the PopulTrade. I'm looking forwad to the development of this project.
Is there any concern that some countries may be baning this kind of investment? I think the option to create is awesome, but I am really concern about investing in the long-term plan.

Hi, we meet all legal requirement ...
Hi to all!

We are still working on the Popultrade project with some significant changes to make all more appealing and easy, stay tuned.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Message from official site https://www.popultrade.com

Dear supporters,
We are herby informing You, that unfortunately we did not reach the Minimum Threshold set in our Crowdsale, due the suddenly raise in Ether value. The good news is that we gathered certain funds via FIAT payments, from investors. Thanks to their effort, and fresh ideas, we will create a new version of Popultrade that will be presented on this page soon.

All payments in Digital Assets (ETH) will be returned.

Activity: 365
As it seems, this project is not getting any funding progress and no new attention after all.
What are the plans after the ICO ends?
that's interesting question
I asked before the ICO even started, what will happen if the ICO fails, if I remember correctly the team said that they will continue the project but with some modification what will be developed first. For now, there is no news from the team, no are they active anymore, as they were before.
It`s a shame, because the idea behind the project was really nice, still keeping an eye on the project...
Pages:
Jump to: