Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business - page 11. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Crowdsale will start soon,right? How about bonuses and discounts?

Theres only 8 hours left to token sale.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Did you know: in Popultrade if you want your work, merits, experiences, ratings, etc. will be recorded in a smart contract and you will be able to use this data as a trustworthy Curriculum Vitae.
Activity: 42
To show up and make familiar the world about our tallent..we need a platform..to show the world..and to proof ourself....by using this platform and technology we should. earn money by following this trade legits and  our skills
I think it's very unique ICO.when the token sell will start?

hi, on 11 dec 2017
Activity: 174
bông

Is there a possiblity that the token price gets lower than .1 usd?? Or is it just as it is?
there is always a possibility once it hit exchanges. but we will hope for price rise

Yes, anything is possible once the coin hits exchanges.
Yes. The future is hoping it will increase.
How long has popultrade worked?
i'm still new in cryptocurrency
Activity: 518
"Customer Trust" builds a relationship for new customers. Where can I see customer experience reviews or comments about us in website?
Activity: 573
Merit: 105

Is there a possiblity that the token price gets lower than .1 usd?? Or is it just as it is?
there is always a possibility once it hit exchanges. but we will hope for price rise

Well exchange will decide , when coin get on market.

Let's just wait for Popultrade to have their coin get on market. I think this is also based on their investors because before it will be on the market, they should have an enough budget for it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

Well exchange will decide , when coin get on market.
Activity: 112

How would capital be raised and created on Popultrade? And which business isn't acceptable on Popultrade!

Hi, the capital will be raised from commissions on sales, from successfully executed ideas and businesses, ads, affiliates, etc.. Any legal business will be allowed ...
$300,000 in investment is a huge success. I assumed  that investment  is private. Will there  be extension on the ICO if the hardcap is not reach?
Activity: 86

Activity: 92

Did you know: in Popultrade if you invest in a business you will not only get what is decided in the contract but also you will get a percentage from commissions for each purchases the business will make in PT
I read youe full project and it's quite interesting.But when i get the tokens? And totally how many tokens will supply?

You get the tokens once you buy them. A total of 19.2M tokens will be supplied for the crowdsale , the unsold tokens will be destroyed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
its like a kickstarter, coinstarter i guess, but raising a 300.000 usd from investors a huge success.
This shows community to that you are the real deal:),good luck on your way to greatness.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Did you know: in Popultrade you will be able to invest in a group of businesses like for example - 10, 20 or more restaurants in a city will form a group where you will be able to invest and own a part of the group …

I didn't know that. Will that be a restaurant chain or different types of restaurants? Will the names be shared with investors.

All groups of businesses will be public, you will be able to access their businesses reports, plans, etc. A group can be composed of different restaurants.

This is something new and inovative really. Great!

How would capital be raised and created on Popultrade? And which business isn't acceptable on Popultrade!

Hi, the capital will be raised from commissions on sales, from successfully executed ideas and businesses, ads, affiliates, etc.. Any legal business will be allowed ...
Activity: 112

Activity: 35
Will the investments run through apps?
Activity: 174
bông

Did you know: in Popultrade you will be able to invest in a group of businesses like for example - 10, 20 or more restaurants in a city will form a group where you will be able to invest and own a part of the group …

I didn't know that. Will that be a restaurant chain or different types of restaurants? Will the names be shared with investors.

All groups of businesses will be public, you will be able to access their businesses reports, plans, etc. A group can be composed of different restaurants.
Pages:
Jump to: