Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PROEMTHEUS: ◄► First Decentralized Email System ◄► - page 6. (Read 10279 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
very cool idea,I'll follow your project
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Hey, looking to invest but i have some questions that are setting off alarms in me and i would hope to clear things by just asking about them:

First, can you elaborate what you mean by features like fast answer and Click-and-go automation? Those do sound very vague, are they features or just a sales talk? Or Fully threaded mailbox? What that even means, is that an idiom i've never heard of or a new approach in design?

Also, when providing storage, who is responsible of possible copyright violations of the content in it?

All the features we listed we plan to implement.
Fast answer means you will be able to respond an email with only one click. A yes/no email. Very usefull when you are on the go and reply from a mobile.

Click-and-go automation means it will learn and help you in routine tasks. There are some software automation services for the public but are rather complicated to set up for a certain task. With Proemtheus you will put it in "learn" mode, simply do your task and the next time it can do it for you by imitating your moves.

Fully threaded inbox means that all emails will be aranged in threads based on contacts. Like Whatsapp or other messaging apps.
The option for the classic view based on inbox will be also available.

With templates we are trying to create also some "automation". For example on certain subjects you will be contacted by your provided template. So not an open letter but in format you like so it's easyer to read and reply.

"Also, when providing storage, who is responsible of possible copyright violations of the content in it?"
This storage is not provided by Proemtheus. Instead we will create a network composed of your devices so you can move data very easy among them.
Those users that have extra storage capacity and want to rent it, will have this option available.

Thank you for a fast and clear answering.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Recently, there are many ICO projects, but few good projects. The project seems to be of high quality, decentralization of mail service system, and Shared cloud service projects, which should be worth investing.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
The first thing I think about when looking at this thread, its name is similar to the project I've ever met, proemtheus and prometheus, is this the same project? Or something much different, just the difference between e and m, this is really funny Grin
The concept of this project is also not much different from encrypx, but anyway, good luck
It seems this is different, if we look at this is better to follow, you better buy some of these coins for investment because these coins have the potential to grow I will monitor this project, Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hey, looking to invest but i have some questions that are setting off alarms in me and i would hope to clear things by just asking about them:

First, can you elaborate what you mean by features like fast answer and Click-and-go automation? Those do sound very vague, are they features or just a sales talk? Or Fully threaded mailbox? What that even means, is that an idiom i've never heard of or a new approach in design?

Also, when providing storage, who is responsible of possible copyright violations of the content in it?

All the features we listed we plan to implement.
Fast answer means you will be able to respond an email with only one click. A yes/no email. Very usefull when you are on the go and reply from a mobile.

Click-and-go automation means it will learn and help you in routine tasks. There are some software automation services for the public but are rather complicated to set up for a certain task. With Proemtheus you will put it in "learn" mode, simply do your task and the next time it can do it for you by imitating your moves.

Fully threaded inbox means that all emails will be aranged in threads based on contacts. Like Whatsapp or other messaging apps.
The option for the classic view based on inbox will be also available.

With templates we are trying to create also some "automation". For example on certain subjects you will be contacted by your provided template. So not an open letter but in format you like so it's easyer to read and reply.

"Also, when providing storage, who is responsible of possible copyright violations of the content in it?"
This storage is not provided by Proemtheus. Instead we will create a network composed of your devices so you can move data very easy among them.
Those users that have extra storage capacity and want to rent it, will have this option available.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Hello everyone,

We love your feedback and also your comments can influence the project.

Just share with us a few clicks starting with this poll: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8ac2xkAmmtiFKVuL178gLgpdxnQsZqVIc12CCIscbEIbL_w/viewform?usp=sf_link
You can find the poll on our website as well: https://proemthe.us

Please leave us your email so we can keep in touch.
Thank you
There should be a similar project before, but before the project is simpler, are not so, this project has increased many functions, such as Shared, storage, VPN and so on, I decided to invest in some and good luck.

the Proemtheus project was initially listed with all functions mentioned. We have just redesigned the website.
Backbone is decentralized email and will be our main area of development.
Hope to receive your support at presale.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
There should be a similar project before, but before the project is simpler, are not so, this project has increased many functions, such as Shared, storage, VPN and so on, I decided to invest in some and good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187
oh amazing! will wait this project
Activity: 490
Activity: 152
At first seen, I thought this is an alert system, since there is a famous open source platform PROEMTHEU working for alerting. Anyway, I don't see the necessary of a decentralized email system.
Activity: 490
Hi,Sylon will you open  bounty campaign for promation?
Activity: 294
 First Decentralized Email System take my eye ,  look very cool idea , i will keep watching!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The first thing I think about when looking at this thread, its name is similar to the project I've ever met, proemtheus and prometheus, is this the same project? Or something much different, just the difference between e and m, this is really funny Grin
The concept of this project is also not much different from encrypx, but anyway, good luck
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Does prometheus reopen after some time ago stopped ...? And now in the start again, a good project I want to follow it.
Did they spell the name of their coin wrong? Proemtheus vs Prometheus. ? For a second I thought maybe they were trying to hunt for intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. As long as the coin doesn't suck as much as the movie did then cool.

No mistake.
Name is indeed related to the Greek legend Prometheus but we gave it a twist as follows:
Pro- em (for email) - theus
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
Did they spell the name of their coin wrong? Proemtheus vs Prometheus. ? For a second I thought maybe they were trying to hunt for intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. As long as the coin doesn't suck as much as the movie did then cool.

Hahahah exact same thoughts.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: