Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Profede — Professional Decentralization 🔥 - page 29. (Read 3399 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
That role should the blockchain play in the project? It seems that the technology is so popular, and its charm is so strong that many creators are ready to use in any direction... Is it needed here?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How many tokens will be generated?
The amount may surprise you! 6 billion pieces!)
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How many tokens will be generated?
Activity: 406
Are there available documents for the project in the public domain? Smart contracts, for example.
Activity: 238
How long has the project been developed? What is ready and implemented for today?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Is it possible to compare yr platform with any existing social network?

A compare table would be good to look at. There's indorse and Monetha which I guess is pretty much a good token right now with a team that is busy developing their projects. If someone can fill this we'd be able to see which one is a lot better and maybe focus to it instead. The first two ones drop its price  already, not seeing profede to be superior .
Activity: 266
How many people work for the project team today? I did not find information about the creators.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
looks very interesting and this project has a great team. i'm sure this project will be successful
Activity: 350
Do you want to create a decentralized platform for storing professional user data, that is, professionals with different professions can record and store their data? Why do you create such a platform that unemployed professionals could find work through your platform or do you have other functions on your platform?
Activity: 266
How soon will we see the platform available in application stores?
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
★ Italian Translator ★
Will there be a bounty for this ICO? I find it a really interesting project and I'd like to be a part of it
Activity: 336
What is the cost of a PATO today?

0.01 USD. So far, there is no talk of any discounts.
Activity: 112
What is the cost of a PATO today?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Many big names mentioned in the list of partners in this project.
Hopefully that this will be a real great project in the future, following the list of partner.
Activity: 154
I found out in the portal that even participants of the bounty campaigns are going to submit identity. Why do you need KYC, is it a mandatory for us to submit documents upon joining the ICO?
Greetings to the community! Do I understand correctly that the project is being implemented for recruiting services? Is this a new format for promotion of vacancies?
Hello! Not really. Recruiting services can be implemented using this application and platform, but they are not an end in itself. There are a lot more functions.
For example? How else can I earn money on personal data?
The most direct and obvious answer is the promotion and marketing of your own business. But not like the vast majority of social platforms, but extremely effective for the owner and information.
Due to what?
With Profede, you can access the relevant profiles that are verified by the platform community. To pay, accordingly, it is necessary only for what creates real value for business or interests.
Is this a narrowly focused format?
Activity: 392
Greetings to the community! Do I understand correctly that the project is being implemented for recruiting services? Is this a new format for promotion of vacancies?
Hello! Not really. Recruiting services can be implemented using this application and platform, but they are not an end in itself. There are a lot more functions.
The most direct and obvious answer is the promotion and marketing of your own business. But not like the vast majority of social platforms, but extremely effective for the owner and information.
Due to what?
With Profede, you can access the relevant profiles that are verified by the platform community. To pay, accordingly, it is necessary only for what creates real value for business or interests.
Due to what?
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: