Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Profit 1000 Token , Only 1000 , Micro ICO , Highest profit - page 4. (Read 3455 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Its seems like 300 coin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-300-token-offcial-hodl-token-prepare-for-glory-1992952
And here price after listed at cryptopia exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=300_BTC

Im one of investor there and get more than 1000% profit if i want to sell now. May be i also will considering this one if i see you are serious develop your coin. Give us more reason why should invest in your coin and better use an escrow to begin your project because you're still newbie member and 16 BTC isn't small amount now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Crypto is 90% risk! so I think I can risk something on this project! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1098
I think the coin will show itself from the best side)
Good luck in working out
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Will put some eth on it , how much is the price for each coin , thanks for the advice!
Exchange Rate : 1 ETH = 4 (1000 TOKEN)
Total Raise: 200 ETH . ( 16 BTC)

Good luck dev.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How much time did you put into this ICO? 5 mins?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
People need to be more serious when issuing tokens, ICO market is loosing its credibility  Undecided
Activity: 602
I want to profit from the project, therefore I join the campaign! Each of the investors is interested in the development of this project and profit!
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
With this project, something good can come out. Watching the development
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Sounds good, will see  Smiley

1, Market cap start at 50,000 USD (200 ETH , 16 BTC ) , 1000 x Growth space , even more   Grin
3, Long term support , never stop before we made 1000x profit .  Grin
Activity: 472
Will put some eth on it , how much is the price for each coin , thanks for the advice!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am going to replenish my account and make investments, perhaps I will buy myself for the future, not when I will not be superfluous in my wallet, I wish the project prosperity and growth  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
I will put a glance what will come of it.

We will follow the project!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
I am invest little bit on this project, just to give it a chance! you never know what will happens
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I joined bounty campaign and want to join blog bounty whom i need to contact?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
      Shocked    wow great project with best idea
I hope success must come.     Wink  This project is very interesting   Shocked
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
It's really look like gambling game, low invest or high return, Just like we spend $10 to buy lottery, you might lose $10 or maybe you have a chance earn x10000 profit, Just invest an amount of $$ you might to lose , Good luck dev, maybe you can update more info to ann thread , or create chat group , let people trust your project , keep update to us ...  Smiley
Activity: 574
Everything in crypto is a risk. Crypto is for risk takers so 1k tokens is a nice amount and if this gets on CRYPTOPIA then it has a high chance of being pumped to the Pleiades. It has plenty of room to scale. Have you thought perhaps of doing masternodes as well? Maybe 25 coins per masternode?

Very big difference between risk and stupidity I also agreed with you everything in crypto is risk but why we lost our hard earned just being fooled and for our greedy behavior. All people want to know who is demanding for their money whether are capable to do this or not.
for me look like more this is kind 15 years old that want to make 2000 Dollars quick to buy the last iphone , can make tons of this thread i would be rich fast!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Total supply for this coin was very low it would be great if this coin become famous after they listed on an exchange and many investor should use their money that you can afford to lose, it's high return and high risk also it's worth to try

I hope the dev planning on use an escrow to hold investor funds
I agree, if there is an escrow for this project it might be more interesting and more secure than no escrow. Maybe there will be lots of people participating in ico
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I think this is a good project I will tell my friends to contribute to this project.

I'm sorry that your friends will lose money in this ICO
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
I think this is a good project I will tell my friends to contribute to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: