Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Profit 1000 Token , Only 1000 , Micro ICO , Highest profit - page 5. (Read 3455 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
What is delusional ICO ...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Everything in crypto is a risk. Crypto is for risk takers so 1k tokens is a nice amount and if this gets on CRYPTOPIA then it has a high chance of being pumped to the Pleiades. It has plenty of room to scale. Have you thought perhaps of doing masternodes as well? Maybe 25 coins per masternode?

Very big difference between risk and stupidity I also agreed with you everything in crypto is risk but why we lost our hard earned just being fooled and for our greedy behavior. All people want to know who is demanding for their money whether are capable to do this or not.
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Everything in crypto is a risk. Crypto is for risk takers so 1k tokens is a nice amount and if this gets on CRYPTOPIA then it has a high chance of being pumped to the Pleiades. It has plenty of room to scale. Have you thought perhaps of doing masternodes as well? Maybe 25 coins per masternode?

to risk some in medium or low project  and to be stupid are two different thing!
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Total supply for this coin was very low it would be great if this coin become famous after they listed on an exchange and many investor should use their money that you can afford to lose, it's high return and high risk also it's worth to try

I hope the dev planning on use an escrow to hold investor funds
Activity: 350
I hope you guys which show "interest" and any future for this "Project" (beside of filling the OP's pocket with ETH) are feeding the troll?

However if you guys wanna join my ICO it's called "100"

1 ETH = 1* 100

I will quadruple your ETH .. just send to my adress we will list it on Bittrex!!

01x23423523412415235235235234124
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This project is very interesting,,,profit up to 1000 token,like look different project,but we can see next step for this project. I think this project is very profitable
I hope successfully for this project
are you crazy or what? interesting for what?  stop fud and dont let loose money to other people , this project is like ponzy and scam ! thread is made just to get some fast eth .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This sounds like a ponzi scam who will buy this shit without any trusted escrow and no information about the team profile. Just avoid this kind of scam where all investors will cry without any use case instead of just pump and dump purpose.
Activity: 406
This project is very interesting,,,profit up to 1000 token,like look different project,but we can see next step for this project. I think this project is very profitable
I hope successfully for this project
the last time i join this kind of ico i losted all my coin, so i just advice you to be very carefull!
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
How to join :
send ETH to 0xc9ECAb309AEf735586F45413D0AEaA4aDCC4F654

no escrow  Undecided not good
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
1000 token is a good project to look up to.  1000 token  have solid foundation that will shake the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
its like a gambling ,
send 0.01 and get back 10 ETH
did you serious ?

maybe people say is just a will be shit coins

anything is possible , only 0.01 ETH worth to try
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I will put a glance what will come of it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
its like a gambling ,
send 0.01 and get back 10 ETH
did you serious ?

maybe people say is just a will be shit coins
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
1000 of the total supply of 1 ETH and the price is no problem, the point is that you should contain your value, or even ICO success ETH now increases the space obstacle is an on-line exchange when you will encounter
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
wow great project with best idea
I hope success must come.
best of luck for success ico
thanks sir

thanks for your support , you know me ,  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
wow great project with best idea
I hope success must come.
best of luck for success ico