Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PROPTHEREUM - Asset Backed Token on the Blockchain - page 3. (Read 2436 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Good prospects, I'll keep an eye on this ICO.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Just checked out the Propthereum White paper and  this explanation makes sense. Thanks!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi szfinx.

Thanks for the questions. Yes, all money raised is invested. Let me explain how the calculation works:

The investment is based on an aggressive gearing model.
What is the essence of gearing? – Using the bank's money (or financing) to increase the size of an investment in order to increase the returns on your investment outlay.
Basic example
You invest 5,1 Ether (X)
We borrow 45,88 Ether (Y)
Total property Investment = 50,98 Ether (Z)
Over time the value of the property increases to 104,38 Ether (T) and the Bank loan is reduced to 10,62 Ether (P) (Due to rental payments)
Over Time expenses = 8,86 Ether (K)
Refer to page 24: SCENARIO 2 – 90% GEARING
Value of coin= [(T)-(P)-(X)-(K)]
Original coin Value appreciation forecast = [(T-P)-K-X]/X *100%= 1566%
[(104,38-10,62)-8,86-5,1]/5,1 *100%= 1566%
Its on page 31 of the white paper and the graph explains it well.

So token value is based on future value of the company.

I hope that helps explain it but I am happy to answer any questions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

The idea is not unique but good. Having property to back up the value of your token is a safe idea.
So basically, you want to raise $50 million and buy properties. I assume all the $50 million goes to properties otherwise you immediately devalue the token.
So how will the value of the security behind the token (the properties) increase 1566% within a few weeks/months ? Your property portfolio would go from $50 million to $783 million. How could you explain this jump?

Thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 537
Activity: 714
Merit: 537
Pages:
Jump to: