Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] PROTECT YOUR DATA ON SCROLL'S PRIVATE BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 2. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will it be correct to say that Scroll will be more effective and fast than the others even without increase of capacities with all else being equal?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Awesome! Due to what will the gas cost be reduced?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What reward are the developers planning to get? 
10% of the funds will be allocated to this.
Activity: 238
What reward are the developers planning to get? 
It’s obvious that your project is worked out well and inspires trust. But I’m not very good at all that terms, so I’d clarify what makes Scroll unique. This isnt just one more project based on blockchain, right?
No, it isnt. Scroll Network cant be compared with any other project due to combination of low cost, high speed, wide scalability and high level of security. These are the advantages of the project over the others!
What problems does it solve and how can its token be used?
It’s an integral unit of kinda system – it’s used to pay for gas, subscription and other product and services on the Network.
I’ve heard that this is kinda improvement of Ethereum. But blockchain itself is working on it, right?
Scroll Network – it’s aupdate to the  Ethereum chain, it ensures speed for transactions, it can improve the coincidences with the growing user base. It has an improved consensus mechanism.   
Could you please elaborate on this mechanism? How is it implemented?
It’s obvious that your project is worked out well and inspires trust. But I’m not very good at all that terms, so I’d clarify what makes Scroll unique. This isnt just one more project based on blockchain, right?
No, it isnt. Scroll Network cant be compared with any other project due to combination of low cost, high speed, wide scalability and high level of security. These are the advantages of the project over the others!
It’s an integral unit of kinda system – it’s used to pay for gas, subscription and other product and services on the Network.
I’ve heard that this is kinda improvement of Ethereum. But blockchain itself is working on it, right?
Scroll Network – it’s aupdate to the  Ethereum chain, it ensures speed for transactions, it can improve the coincidences with the growing user base. It has an improved consensus mechanism.   
Activity: 252
What about the minimum for the project implementation? How much does it need to raise?
Soft-cap is planned to amount up to 2500 Eth!
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I studied the site of your project. Quite an interesting project. Such a team as you, can implement it. I hope that ICO will be successful!
Activity: 406
Numerous transactions implie the need to store large amounts of data. Will all this data be stored in the blockchain?
What about the minimum for the project implementation? How much does it need to raise?
What restrictions and barriers to the use of blockchain does platform eliminate for today?
Activity: 266
I wonder what the creators expect of the project within 4-5 years? What will be the financial results?
Activity: 266
Is it possible to compare the project with some traditional systems? I want to know what it gives to business.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How much will the project team receive from the funds, collected on the ICO?
Just 10%. That’s modest amount.a
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How much will the project team receive from the funds, collected on the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: