Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] PROTECT YOUR DATA ON SCROLL'S PRIVATE BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 6. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
SlideDrive, SoluTech, ScrollFeed.. How is it all connected and how to use it?
Activity: 336
How many token are for sale?
5 billion! You can see the way it’s gonna be distributed  over here: https://www.scroll.network/
Activity: 266
Well, data transferring security is probably the most important problem today! Do the founders really think that it can be solved? Have they discuss this problem with their foreign partner? was the issue raised internationally?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
How many token are for sale?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If i got it all right, the project achieved a new level of Ethereum development, right? What developers think of that?
Activity: 406
Are you going to provide info about the project soon? FAQ or smth like that? Maybe online video stream.
Activity: 392
You can get a bonus if u participate in crowdsale, is that right?
Yes, 20%! It’s usually the way it works for early investors!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
You can get a bonus if u participate in crowdsale, is that right?
Activity: 238
what is so special and unique about this platform? It’s gonna be hard to compete if there is nothing new to offer. I couldnt find anything outstanding!
It’s a great security solution! The main point is that Scroll offers non-cloud platform for data storing without transferring it to the third party. That is what is important and unique!
Yeah but open source code is used! Is that right?
Right! That’s why u can trust the platform! The code is going to be available on GitHub and the whole community can check it out.
I’d lie to check out beta version! Then it’s gonna be clear what is
It’s gonna be available soon. You wont miss it if you follow the news on the website. Or just read the forum.
Where can I find the info about the developers?
what is so special and unique about this platform? It’s gonna be hard to compete if there is nothing new to offer. I couldnt find anything outstanding!
It’s a great security solution! The main point is that Scroll offers non-cloud platform for data storing without transferring it to the third party. That is what is important and unique!
Right! That’s why u can trust the platform! The code is going to be available on GitHub and the whole community can check it out.
It’s gonna be available soon. You wont miss it if you follow the news on the website. Or just read the forum.
Activity: 252
I’m glad that the project’s gonna use escrow! What’s the volume?
It’s planned to use up to 40%!
I’ve studied the info about the project. I didn’t understood what the project and the platform will make profit on.  How will the cashflow be generated?
Activity: 266
I haven’t found the info on the developers on the site… I hope this isnt private info.
If the platform offers such a secret and private service, how is it possible to invest in this business?
I’m glad that the project’s gonna use escrow! What’s the volume?
Pages:
Jump to: