Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PROVER - Authenticity Verification of User Generated Video Files - page 2. (Read 1134 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
is there any particular reason why prover moved to NEM platform? after I read about how mutation prover to NEM I think many people will be confused with step by step. there should be a video tutorial to do this mutation Smiley to help make it easier to do that

The main reasons why PROVER moved to NEM platform are:
  • We don't need smartcontracts inside our technology.
  • NEM has extremely cheap transactions fee.
  • NEM is more fast and stable.

I have not much longer know about the smartcontracts how to used in the exchange, after I have watched the tutorial in youtube and visited the nemchange, the Nem platform are not like as the mainstream, the interface is not friendly, I will skip this exchange for the trading.

Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
Dear friends! We are happy to inform you that PROOF tokens now could already be purchased and sold in a specialized crypto exchanger https://nemchange.com within the NEM ecosystem.
More information about how this crypto exchanger works you can see in this short video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpSYupWfFYM

so, now we can do trade prover at nemchange.com? this is a very long awaited for this, hopefully not disappoint when looking at prover prices in exchange Smiley

is there any particular reason why prover moved to NEM platform? after I read about how mutation prover to NEM I think many people will be confused with step by step. there should be a video tutorial to do this mutation Smiley to help make it easier to do that

that's very good, but what about volume trade? whether it can match the other smart contract?
Activity: 77
Merit: 0

Dear friends! We are happy to inform you that PROOF tokens now could already be purchased and sold in a specialized crypto exchanger https://nemchange.com within the NEM ecosystem.
More information about how this crypto exchanger works you can see in this short video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpSYupWfFYM
I have received few of the PROVER token after the ICO, may I know if any listing plan in the future or which exchange will be list later?

We have already listed on https://nemchange.com within the NEM ecosystem. In nearest days we are going to be listed on other exchanges.
I am having trouble migrating prover from MEW to NEM. I do not know what else to do, maybe someone can help?

Join to out Telegram channel to get support - https://t.me/prover_io.
I am still confused how to migrate prover to NEM platform, hope someone will help me. then whether later exchange out already using NEM platform? thank you

Please, give more detailes about you issues. Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/prover_io and read pinned message. We gave step-by-step manual. Tell me, on what step do you have problem.
I have received few of the PROVER token after the ICO, may I know if any listing plan in the future or which exchange will be list later?

have you mutated to NEM platform? I have not dared to make a mutation for fear of failure and my prover's balance is gone

Sorry, I don't know what is the NEM platform, is this mean PROVER from ETH to NEM platform, what should I do? Maybe I have missed something here, anyone can help me?
Activity: 17
I am still confused how to migrate prover to NEM platform, hope someone will help me. then whether later exchange out already using NEM platform? thank you

You can refer to here: https://youtu.be/HC8wjNahDBI
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
Dear friends!

The token sale of PROOF tokens has been successfully completed! Our project was supported by almost 2500 people all around the world! We would like to express special gratitude to our participants of elite levels, including 2 partners, 29 gold, and 155 silver participants - all of them will be awarded by memorable gifts as well as previously announced privileges.

In the near future we are planning to start the migration of the released tokens from the Ethereum platform to the NEM platform. Please notify that for major token holders (more than $ 5000 in the equivalent of PROOF tokens) the KYC procedure using PROVER MVP technology will be required. Detailed instructions on the order of migration will be published within a few days. The bridge for migration will be active until the end of 2018.

Please keep your PROOF tokens in your wallets right up to the migration procedure. The elite level of the participant will be fixed during migration for receiving memorable gifts and coming special events in April.

We want to thank all the participants for their support and interest in our project. Follow our news!

The PROVER team
Activity: 57
H0w about your team, where can I get more infor about them?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

have you mutated to NEM platform? I have not dared to make a mutation for fear of failure and my prover's balance is gone
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
all who participate in the Bounty campaign have earned the stakes and we welcome with pleasure
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I am having trouble migrating prover from MEW to NEM. I do not know what else to do, maybe someone can help?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 17
Do you have any plan to hold the bounty campain?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Dear PROVER Participant!

As part of the privilege program for Elite Level Participants we prepared gifts, in memory of your contribution to our project. For Silver participants (from 1 million tokens) we give silver PROOF coins. Gold participants (from 5 million tokens) and Partner (from 50 million tokens) will be awarded gilded PROOF coins.

First gifts will be presented at the photoshoots with our CEO Ilya Svirin in Hanoi and HCMC from 19th to 25th April.

Pay attention that the participants should confirm their statuses. Confirmation passes when the participants fill verification form and move to the NEM platform.

We will inform you about the events in other cities in the near future.

PROVER Team
Yep, you are right that is standard procedure to replace the tokens in case of swap or migration to other protocol. That should be hassle and trouble free for holders of any token. Now to force people to submit their documents for swapping purpose is beyond ones comprehension. If KYC was required it had to be completed in ICO times not now like this.

Guys, you are completely right, but World changes every day and initially KYC was not planned... But it required for legal.
Pay attention, that for small tokens holder (<5000$ equivalent in PROOFs) you need to give us NEM address only and tokens will automatically transfer to NEM. For large holders we need additional information and documents.
Pages:
Jump to: