Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PROVER - Authenticity Verification of User Generated Video Files - page 5. (Read 1134 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Thanks to Paul Christian for promotion of our PROVER project among NEM comunity!

https://medium.com/@paulchristianespiritu/prove-it-in-nem-prover-x-nem-41300ab316ee
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

Where can I read about the bounty?

Thank you!

bounty already end, but i don't know bounty will restart again or not.
we just waiting announcement from dev about it.
Hello! Very interesting project!
And then there's the company's Bounty? I would like to participate!

Sorry, we closed bounty program after presale and don't want to restart it again. If smth changes in our mind, we will announce it.

Thank you!
I participated in the past. So far I have not received any awards.
Also I was told by the developers in the correspondence that there will be a part of it.

I also took part in the campaign and I am glad to know that the project is ongoing to the successful stage. I will wait for the further progress and updates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
perfect project, good roadmap I think will succeed good luck dev
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

no more bounty campaign for this project, very unfortunate. but I hope there is no doubt to further support this project. and hopefully ICO PROVER will succeed and achieve success in the future.
best regards
Hi everyone!

We are happy to announce the release of our new product - Prover Clapperboard to confirm video files recorded from cameras that do not have an Internet connection (standard digital cameras, action cameras, CCTV cameras etc)!

The product is the mobile application that allows you to place any text comment in the blockchain and generate a special QR code that allows you later to find this text comment in the blockchain. A text comment can contain, for example, the name of the movie / scene / camera angle /take for filmmaking or the name of the hospital / surgeon ID / the name of the operation for videotaping the surgical operations, or the name of the construction site / site / job description for remote control of construction work at the site and much more.

To confirm the created video, you only need to display the QR-code generated by the application into the camera for a few seconds during the recording.

To verify the authenticity of a video containing such a QR-code, it just is enough to upload it to our online service or use our open algorithms. Video analysis modules will automatically detect and recognize the QR code in the video stream, specifying the block number and hash of the transaction, which allows you to determine a text comment previously saved in the block.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284

Thank you!

Sorry, we closed bounty program after presale and don't want to restart it again. If smth changes in our mind, we will announce it.

Thank you!
I participated in the past. So far I have not received any awards.
Also I was told by the developers in the correspondence that there will be a part of it.
Nice concept. How will you identify the matching hashes. I dont understand that. For that all the videos should be already registered in the blockchain? Or am I missing something?

The using of PROVER contains two steps:
* recording and confirming video - made by creator
* checking video content - made by consumer of video content (ensurance companies, banks, etc)

When you make video you need to confirm it, which mean that user enter special swype code (moving smartphone while recording on special traectory, determined by code, generated from blockchain) and after recording is finished - save hash to blockchain. Yes it looks like registration video in blockchain, when you record it. But not only hash means for confirmation. The second part is videoanalytic module, which recognize movements of smartphone by video content.

You can try to use our application, please follow the link mvp.prover.io.
That means I have to use it before recording, and the existing video can't be verified? thanks

Yes, you are completely right! Existing video can't be verified, BUT such videos can be checked for modifications using some of our algorithms.

Thank you!

Sorry, no bounty programm on this stage.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Nice concept. How will you identify the matching hashes. I dont understand that. For that all the videos should be already registered in the blockchain? Or am I missing something?

The using of PROVER contains two steps:
* recording and confirming video - made by creator
* checking video content - made by consumer of video content (ensurance companies, banks, etc)

When you make video you need to confirm it, which mean that user enter special swype code (moving smartphone while recording on special traectory, determined by code, generated from blockchain) and after recording is finished - save hash to blockchain. Yes it looks like registration video in blockchain, when you record it. But not only hash means for confirmation. The second part is videoanalytic module, which recognize movements of smartphone by video content.

You can try to use our application, please follow the link mvp.prover.io.
That means I have to use it before recording, and the existing video can't be verified? thanks
Activity: 672

Thank you!

Thank you!
Hello!
We waited a long time for the continuation of the fundraising. Good project!
I wish you success, guys!

whether for bounty hunter will still get payment after the ICO?
I am happy to get an update about this project, hopefully the target can be achieved

Yes, we will send tokens to our bounty hunters immediately after ICO!

thanks for the answer, because many are waiting for the answer. and I am sure the bounty participants will be glad to have joined in this project, successful greeting

I am happy to get an update about this project, hopefully the target can be achieved

Yes, we will send tokens to our bounty hunters immediately after ICO!
Activity: 22
For those who want to participate in ICO PROVER - great news.
You can buy tokens with a large discount

How to do it on January 22 (ONLY ONE DAY) we buy Cryptaur tokens with a 20% discount - 125 CPT = $ 1
125 CPTx 1.5 PROOF = 187.5 PROOF= $1

115 PROOF = 1 $ on the first day

110 PROOF = 1 $ in the first week

For large investors:
120 PROOF = 1 $ Non-recurring investments of more than $ 50,000

Registration 187.5 PROOF = $1 http://telegra.ph/Registraciya-01-11

The most important thing in the Cryptaur project (platform for decentralized applications) at the ICO stage is to appear
three dApps, and the fourth to appear in April with the release of sales of Cryptaur tokens to the crypto-exchange.

The first of three dApps is a decentralized application of GoICO, designed to launch prospective partner block-projects.
The first client of the GoICO application is the innovative PROVER project
Soon in GoICO will add a few more promising crypto startups.

Hurry to get the maximum benefits Registration http://telegra.ph/Registraciya-01-11
Participants will also be able to use the referral program with bounty calculation.

Для тех кто хочет поучаствовать в ICO PROVER - отличная новость.
 Можно купить токены с большой скидкой.

Как это сделать 22 января (ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ДЕНЬ) покупаем токены Cryptaur со скидкой 20% - 125 CPT =$1
125 CPTx 1,5 PROOF= 187.5 PROOF= $1

115 PROOF = 1$ в первый день

110 PROOF = 1$ в первую неделю

Для крупных инвесторов:
120 PROOF = 1 $  Единовременные инвестиции более 50 000 $

Регистрация 187.5 PROOF = $1 http://telegra.ph/Registraciya-01-11

Самое главное в проекте Cryptaur (платформа для децентрализованных приложений) на стадии ICO появиться три dApps, а четвертое появиться в апреле с выходом продаж токенов Cryptaur на крипто-биржи.

Первое из трех dApps - децентрализованное приложение GoICO, предназначенного для запуска перспективных партнерских блокчейн-проектов.
Первым клиентом приложения GoICO, становится инновационный проект PROVER
Скоро в GoICO добавятся еще нескольких многообещающих крипто-стартапов.

Успей получить максимальные выгоды Регистрация http://telegra.ph/Registraciya-01-11
Участники также смогут воспользоваться реферальной программой с начислением баунти.

Activity: 56
Nice concept. Can't wait to be part of this. I am sure it will be a success. Congrats guys in advance.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think this project has been discontinued due to the never updated update on its social media. but I am very happy to hear the news that this project will continue and I am not disappointed to have joined the project. hopefully the project starts from now will be more smoothly than and get the desired target.

Pages:
Jump to: