Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] QVOLTA - P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 5. (Read 48761 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Why ad doesn't appear, it means that trader have to be online? Better make notification for trader
It's fixed, don't worry.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Why ad doesn't appear, it means that trader have to be online? Better make notification for trader
⚡️ Some updates at the end of the week:

- The color of the main menu is changed;
- Fonts for numbers and coins have been fixed;
- When a trader is offline, his ad does not disappear;
- The transaction for the purchase of QVT is now displayed in the history of the BTC and ETH wallets.

👌Check Qvolta platform on your own experience to make sure it's easy to use https://qvolta.com/

And don't forget to buy some Bitcoin or Ethereum🤑

#QvoltaUpdates
When will the marketing campaign start ?
Marketing campaign will start after the devs fully upgrade the platform for global usage. We are going to make big PR campaign and marketing in the most popular networks. We'll announce the details asap.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
When will the marketing campaign start ?
⚡️Fresh updates:

- You can leave a review by stars without text;
- After sending a review, automatic redirection to the wallet;
- QVT is now rounded to the nearest hundredth;
- Fixed bug with commission.

👌Check Qvolta platform on your own experience to make sure it's easy to use https://qvolta.com/

#QvoltaUpdates
⚡️New week - new updates!

- Traders receive SMS about a new deal;
- The closing button in the card and the chat window is added;
- The chat window is upgraded;
- Once a deal is completed, the page no longer reloads;
- The coins names are fixed.

#QvoltaUpdates
Hey guys! It's time to make some magic ✨

We participate in the competition of listing on CryptalDash Exchange. And we need your vote!

It's quite easy, only two simple steps:
- Register on Cryptaldash;
- Vote for QVT here https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjk2NDIwNkBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8

Have a nice weekend! 🙂
⚡️Some evening updates:

- The bug when trying to change email is fixed;

- The user's login is now shown only in one email - after registration;

- The commission switch is balanced;

- The bug with phone number confirmation is fixed;

- If a user logs in from Russia, then offers for Rub showed immediately.

👌Check Qvolta platform on your own experience to make sure it's easy to use

https://qvolta.com/

And don't forget to buy some Bitcoin or Ethereum
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Recent announcements , especially did not add to the price of the token as well, as launching the application in january. So the price maybe can reach 4$, but it take not less than 2 years with such activity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
I'm excited to see the price of QVT above $1 again, also 2$ atleast as it deserves. I bet we will reach it as soon as they launch the referral program Cheesy
I joined in the ICO and i don't have problem to wait. In this world, patience is the key.
No doubt it will be this price. As you say new tokens with trading bonuses/prices will bring people especially if there is an easy way to use Fiat. I will hold at least 1 more year before thinking to sell
I am very optimistic about the project. They rised a not a lot of money for ICO, but it gives a great incentive to work. I'm waiting price of at least $ 10.

I think that a price of $10 would be quite fair for QVT tokens, it would give only $700.000.000 market capitalization.. totally possible.
BUT this world is so fast and i see that Qvolta team don't move so fast and always waiting and waiting.. unfortunately all other coins out there, all other markets and all other exchangers are moving so fast to be on top of this crypto world, and i have fear that Qvolta will not be able to keep up..let's hope for the best!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
I'm excited to see the price of QVT above $1 again, also 2$ atleast as it deserves. I bet we will reach it as soon as they launch the referral program Cheesy
I joined in the ICO and i don't have problem to wait. In this world, patience is the key.
No doubt it will be this price. As you say new tokens with trading bonuses/prices will bring people especially if there is an easy way to use Fiat. I will hold at least 1 more year before thinking to sell
I am very optimistic about the project. They rised a not a lot of money for ICO, but it gives a great incentive to work. I'm waiting price of at least $ 10.
⚡️The recent "Security" card updates:

- Duplicate inscription "Qvolta Security enabled" is removed;
- The code from the form "Qvolta Security is disabled" is removed;
- Lexical mistakes are fixed;
- E-mail bug is fixed.

👌Check Qvolta platform on your own experience to make sure it's easy to use

https://qvolta.com/

And don't forget to buy some Bitcoin or Ethereum  Wink

#QvoltaUpdates
Check out recent Qvolta platform updates on our reddit page (14.05) : https://www.reddit.com/r/qvoltaexchange/comments/8jeiy2/the_recent_updates_are_already_here/
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
According to the roadmap in May, the launch of the iPhone application will take place, as well as support for other crypto-currencies, can you say the approximate release date?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
so how is the daily trading volume on Qvolta ? is it a good start ?
if it's not done already, maybe contact coinmarketcap to update their site and add Qvolta as an exchange not only a token

I don't think volume is good, just cause one simple thing. Referral programs. No one actually know Qvolta as exchanger, this is why they really need reflink, so people can start promote the platform for earn a % of friend's fees/volume.

yes. it is missing. or you do it like coinmetro. an airdrop with KYC and you have thousands more customers. And it makes the project better known and people are talking about Qvolta
Check out most recent Qvolta platform updates on our reddit page: https://www.reddit.com/r/qvoltaexchange/comments/8ixldt/recent_qvolta_platform_updates
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
so how is the daily trading volume on Qvolta ? is it a good start ?
if it's not done already, maybe contact coinmarketcap to update their site and add Qvolta as an exchange not only a token

I don't think volume is good, just cause one simple thing. Referral programs. No one actually know Qvolta as exchanger, this is why they really need reflink, so people can start promote the platform for earn a % of friend's fees/volume.

I'm quoting this one so you'll know that there other finalizing steps to make sure the platform is working fine. In short, eliminating bugs and scaling the platforms speed.

We're working in this direction.
Here is our marketing plan (briefly):
1. Now the developers are completing the platform, so that Qvolta will be suitable for mass use.
2. We are already connecting b2b partnreship.
3. After that we run massive digital marketing for users and traders.
4. In parallel we are engaged in PR
Pages:
Jump to: