Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] QVOLTA - P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 9. (Read 48761 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I like the fact that a lot of those who want to buy a Qvt token appeared on the Hitbtc exchange. Also there are very few people who are willing to sell a token cheaper than $ 1.5. Apparently there are willing to buy a token before April 2.
Expect it because many doesn't want to hold this coin for long or they want only the money after they sold. While the investors who wants to make more money who sees an opportunity on Qvt will buy and sell when it pumps that makes volatility. Then if this coin will be added in big exchange as of now will make this coin more trend.
In winter, the price for the Qvt token reached $ 2.5. This is a very good result. So many interested in this project. I think in the growing market, the token will quickly rise to its peak.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
I like the fact that a lot of those who want to buy a Qvt token appeared on the Hitbtc exchange. Also there are very few people who are willing to sell a token cheaper than $ 1.5. Apparently there are willing to buy a token before April 2.
Expect it because many doesn't want to hold this coin for long or they want only the money after they sold. While the investors who wants to make more money who sees an opportunity on Qvt will buy and sell when it pumps that makes volatility. Then if this coin will be added in big exchange as of now will make this coin more trend.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
I think all people who know this project is excited for 2nd April when they will launch the platform. The pump didn't happen just cause QVT is not on bigger exchangers but just on hitbtc.. And many people don't trust to trade there.
Activity: 728
The developers wrote the beta version will appear this month, around the 15th, if the team does not reschedule the release again.

still no beta release info ?? where did you see that it will be arround 15th march ?
this exchange can take place in future but need to release faster because other ones already eat their part of cake

I really HATE the way of communication that the team have. We, investors, are the most important thing for them.. But as i can see, after ico they don't care about us.
I really hope they will launch the platform in march, or i willsell all my qvt bought at ico with bonuses.

They have a telegram group or are they also not very active on that communication channel as well?
In telegrams to the group, admins communicate very actively with the participants. Only the participants in the group are not much. We are waiting for April 2, I want to see the working platform.

Number of followers should severely increase once they all get aware of the exchange and all its advantages. It's important that is has no bugs though.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Really excited to use the Qvolta platform for buy crypto with fiat.. I hate coinbase! Holding my coins and I'm not buying more just because i don't like so much forkdelta and hitbtc..
8 days left guys, be ready!

I'm also waiting for this but don't know how will they do this ? the main use of P2P exchange is to be anonymous but if we bring Fiat it's not possible isn'it ??
or maybe if the fees are low it's better to have 2 accounts: 1 to trade anonymous and one to make transaction to your bank
Really excited to use the Qvolta platform for buy crypto with fiat.. I hate coinbase! Holding my coins and I'm not buying more just because i don't like so much forkdelta and hitbtc..
8 days left guys, be ready!
The developers wrote the beta version will appear this month, around the 15th, if the team does not reschedule the release again.

still no beta release info ?? where did you see that it will be arround 15th march ?
this exchange can take place in future but need to release faster because other ones already eat their part of cake

I really HATE the way of communication that the team have. We, investors, are the most important thing for them.. But as i can see, after ico they don't care about us.
I really hope they will launch the platform in march, or i willsell all my qvt bought at ico with bonuses.

They have a telegram group or are they also not very active on that communication channel as well?
In telegrams to the group, admins communicate very actively with the participants. Only the participants in the group are not much. We are waiting for April 2, I want to see the working platform.
Activity: 728

The price is only $0,371859 USD with a current market cap of $2.580.762 USD . If the team can deliver the return on investment on this project is great!

exactly Cheesy I think x50 is possible even this year if they deliver at expected date. We can see a nice growth  by adopting every new ICO
big hope in Qvolta
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
The price is only $0,371859 USD with a current market cap of $2.580.762 USD . If the team can deliver the return on investment on this project is great!
This is a great news, really bad that we don't have some good exchangers yet, if so the pump from this news would be awesome ( right now is only 20%).
Well does not matter for me, i will always hold and will wait for binance atleast!
Finally some good news! Qvolta platform launches on April 2!
After their launch i hope for biggest exchangers out there cause Qvolta will deserve it.. i just hope this time they will not miss the deadline again.. so let's cross fingers!

Here is the announcement: "For many months we worked hard to launch a ready-made platform especially for you!  We managed to create the P2P cryptocurrency-fiat exchange platform where you can easily, quickly and securely buy or sell a cryptocurrency using local payment methods.

The launch of Qvolta platform is scheduled for 2 April 2018! This is a big step for the project, but only the beginning of the entire story of Qvolta."
This is great news. Capitalization of Qvolta is very small, the project has a lot to grow. I hope that we will have a new version of the exchange of funds.
Qvolta plans to add its token to other exchanges?
After their launch i hope for biggest exchangers out there cause Qvolta will deserve it.. i just hope this time they will not miss the deadline again.. so let's cross fingers!

Here is the announcement: "For many months we worked hard to launch a ready-made platform especially for you!  We managed to create the P2P cryptocurrency-fiat exchange platform where you can easily, quickly and securely buy or sell a cryptocurrency using local payment methods.

The launch of Qvolta platform is scheduled for 2 April 2018! This is a big step for the project, but only the beginning of the entire story of Qvolta."

finaly ! this crypto-fiat p2P will be huge no doubt for that. Personnaly I prefer this time to use P2P exchange without all this KYC problems. I think we will see a big adoption of this type of exchange soon. Qvolta is still early to open
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/Qvolta_platform/status/975810196344745984?s=20

Platform release date incomming in 48h !
I hope this month Shocked

The good ole announcement of an annoucement  Cheesy

Not getting my hopes up too high for this until a date is actually referenced.  It wouldn't be a shock if release date isn't as soon as people hope it will be.

Announcements of an announcements Cheesy. By the way, after 3 missing deadlines, atleast we will have an exact date of platform launch.. better than nothing i would say.. and they know that this time , if they fail again, their project will be dead for ever.

Cheesy so that's another thing, what is an exact date really worth if deadlines have been missed several times in the past?  Bottom line to me is just show and prove.  All a date really does is maybe cause some price action and increase anticipation. 

For me, I don't pay too much attention to dates in cryptoworld in general, because far to often they get pushed back (and I don't just mean this project).  When the platform arrives it arrives, and the smartest thing QVT can do right now is give a date that seems far out that gives them SIGNIFICANTLY more than enough time to deliver.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Not getting my hopes up too high for this until a date is actually referenced.  It wouldn't be a shock if release date isn't as soon as people hope it will be.

Announcements of an announcements Cheesy. By the way, after 3 missing deadlines, atleast we will have an exact date of platform launch.. better than nothing i would say.. and they know that this time , if they fail again, their project will be dead for ever.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: