Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] RAIZER Making New generations DEX. And distribute all fees to holder - page 20. (Read 3445 times)

copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What does it mean to eliminate the Scam token? How will this work? O_O Very interesting

Thank you for having interest!

-------Quote WP
For endorsements, RAIZER token holders have recommendation rights for each
RAIZER token held.
For example, a user holding one million RAIZER tokens can endorse currency A
one million times. As long as the total number of endorsements is one million or
less, other configurations such as 500,000 for A and 500,000 for B are also
possible.
All currencies maintaining five million or more endorsements from token
holders can be exchanged for BTC through Raizer.cc.
If token holders remove their endorsements or sell their RAIZER tokens and this
causes the number of endorsements for a currency to drop below five million,
the applicable currency will be automatically removed from the listings on
Raizer.cc. For this reason, currencies must be recognized as valuable to remain
listed on Raizer.cc. Alternatively, individual users need to maintain holdings of
five million RAIZER tokens to ensure the currency they want remains listed.
-------

In other words, RAIZER holder endorse Scam will lower the value of Raizer.cc, that is, we will cut our own profit. Based on this idea.
However, even if the Scam project holds 5 million RAIZER and lists it, 5 million RAIZER from the market will be locked as long as Scam maintains listing, so the floating RAIZER will decrease and the market sell order will decrease permanently. Smiley
copper member
If there are unsold tokens after the end of sales, will you burn them? And what is softcap?

So it will move to the Partnership, Marketing, Each Incentives pool.
No worry. The product is already running, and the story going on concretely with the persons who want to start the new token business.

And we understand that lower the price has a bad influence on RAIZER's ecosystem.
copper member
Why airdrop only in discord? As for me, this is not the best network for this...

We only had Discord in the beginning. Now that it has expanded, I am considering it enough
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
Please tell me how your exchange differs from other decentralized exchanges and how it is better ? In which country is the exchange registered ?

I don't think they will disclose this kind of information as they don't want to disclose the team members also. But for me, this is important. Not legally registered exchange has less credibility. That's my take on this.
If you do not say such important information, while investors can trust the money. The project team is simply obliged to tell how their stock exchange differs from others? and where is it registered? Am I wrong?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hey  Smiley  When will airdrop start? What will have to do? And how many tokens are allocated to it?
I guess this question are the most popular:)) and I am also interested to hear the answer because project seems to be quite perspective
Activity: 32
Hi devs!! I have one question - what will you do if you do not collect softcap?
Activity: 21
Hey  Smiley  When will airdrop start? What will have to do? And how many tokens are allocated to it?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Please tell me how your exchange differs from other decentralized exchanges and how it is better ? In which country is the exchange registered ?

I don't think they will disclose this kind of information as they don't want to disclose the team members also. But for me, this is important. Not legally registered exchange has less credibility. That's my take on this.
Activity: 33
Tokens are bought through a smart contract? And how does it work (if it is so of course)?
Activity: 20
I can not understand how tokens will be used on the platform.. Only for voting?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Activity: 18
The project looks very ambitious! Team plans can bring the RAIZER project to the top among other ICO projects and thereby increase the investment attractiveness.
Activity: 34
ICO and Bounty requires KYC process? What information is needed? What about presale bonuses?
Activity: 20
My opinion is that the team works very professionally, although not the easiest time. I hope that everything will work out
Activity: 34
What does it mean to eliminate the Scam token? How will this work? O_O Very interesting
Activity: 1
Hello RAIZER team.

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information. https://icoholder.com/en/raizer-28868

Contact us if you have more questions
Activity: 32
If there are unsold tokens after the end of sales, will you burn them? And what is softcap?
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
I am ok with the fact road map is not shown yet.
But as for team is top management also hidden?  No way we can know who stands behind?
Activity: 19
Why airdrop only in discord? As for me, this is not the best network for this...
copper member
If I use search at icobench with a keyword "decentralized exchange" - i can find around 50 projects somehow connected to DEX

https://icobench.com/icos?s=Decentralized+Exchange

What is your guys key advantage?

All the holders including us are equally given incentives for expansion.
In addition we are working on the BTC blockchain.
This means that trust of the blockchain is very high.
Based on these foundations. We have a clear vision for society.
Pages:
Jump to: