Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] RAIZER Making New generations DEX. And distribute all fees to holder - page 13. (Read 3442 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yeah, it is their own right to remain anonymous, but it causes harm to project advertisements. Because still biggest part of community members pay attention to information about team
I would not say that this causes some serious damage to the project, but the fact of unbelief is of course present ... People want more openness from the project.
I think that this is a perspective and reliable project, but there are some haters. I can’t understand what’s wrong or why some members doubting about it?
Activity: 392
If any project team  want their token be listed on good exchanges, they need to make it popular and liquid
If the project team will work a lot on the project and develop it, then sooner or later the project will notice top exchanges and be invited to a free listing. I have seen this many times already.
Well, let's see how they will develop the project, at the moment everything goes gradually and smoothly, for listing you can think a little later
Now there are no problems with the listing at all, you pay any exchange and go there, but the question is different, will it work as much as you would like a token to bargain with?
Not every exchange will list your token.. some reliable and popular exchanges also check tokens and the project itself because If it is scam this will damage their reputation
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Yeah, it is their own right to remain anonymous, but it causes harm to project advertisements. Because still biggest part of community members pay attention to information about team
When I also study new projects, I carefully study the biography of the development team. This is a very important point. But the lack of data about the developers does not mean that the project is fraudulent. Another thing if this data is rigged is bad ...
even the coolest project can be the most common scam, nobody is insured against it, you can invest, the main thing is to think well
There are really a lot of scam these days, and to be honest it is so difficult to find project for investments. I have lost money on some projects
Activity: 210
When I also study new projects, I carefully study the biography of the development team. This is a very important point. But the lack of data about the developers does not mean that the project is fraudulent. Another thing if this data is rigged is bad ...
even the coolest project can be the most common scam, nobody is insured against it, you can invest, the main thing is to think well
Activity: 238
If any project team  want their token be listed on good exchanges, they need to make it popular and liquid
If the project team will work a lot on the project and develop it, then sooner or later the project will notice top exchanges and be invited to a free listing. I have seen this many times already.
Well, let's see how they will develop the project, at the moment everything goes gradually and smoothly, for listing you can think a little later
Now there are no problems with the listing at all, you pay any exchange and go there, but the question is different, will it work as much as you would like a token to bargain with?
Activity: 182
Without need of money, even an experienced marketer will not be able to realize their ideas in life, very much depends on investors.
Marketing always requires a big budget. If the project allocates little money for marketing, then no experienced and creative marketer will help.
Here, even the matter is not only in the amount of money, but also of course in the quality of advertising, much also depends on it
Activity: 126
you're wrong!
honest team should be open to the community, and if they show fake photos - most likely they are scammers.
Of course, if you use fake photos, this is a fraud. I think that a person has the right not to show his photo. But this does not give the right to lay out a photograph of a stranger under your name.
I hope you don’t want to say that this project team use this fraud photos.. because it is a fake. And don’t believe until check everything
It is very easy to check, through Google you can do a photo search and the whole problem will be solved, it should work
Activity: 112
I think that this project has already been noticed by the large stock exchanges, but they have not decided whether they should use this coin.
The project is noticed, but still depends on the exchange itself, whether it wants to take a token without listing, or to choose those to pay and go through
I think that this project has already been noticed by the large stock exchanges, but they have not decided whether they should use this coin.
Activity: 179
Activity: 98
Hello   Wink
The token sale will start after 8 hours!

It is a pleasure to be interested in our project. Thank you.
We will answer question about the members.

First of all, we are aware of the disadvantage of not disclosing members to investors at tokensale.

Showing members is negative for the product.
Even mt.gox and bancor (DEX) were hacked by attacks from outside the block chain.
We made products first with private property so that no one needs to know us. We have no reason to escape.
This is the spirit of trastless.
And we are negative for the world that puts credit on photos and names.
Do not you think that it is more reliable that there are products that have already been traded rather than photos or names?

Your concept is understandable and it deserves respect. I hope that you will successfully carry out the sale and collect a sufficient amount for investment.
Activity: 252
Without need of money, even an experienced marketer will not be able to realize their ideas in life, very much depends on investors.
Marketing always requires a big budget. If the project allocates little money for marketing, then no experienced and creative marketer will help.
Activity: 168
if the team is anonymous - it must apply smart contracts to cooperate with investors, otherwise it will be very risky.
Activity: 140
Activity: 140
major exchanges do not invite anyone. they only listing quality projects, and only if they get paid.
Activity: 210
I think that the situation with hacking exchanges of hackers will push many users to use decentralized exchanges. It seems to me that DEX is a very promising direction.
Definitely exchanges DEX is the future. Look at all the top exchanges - they all develop their own DEXs. It seems to me that in the coming years, the bulk of trades will be held at the DEX.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I would not say that this causes some serious damage to the project, but the fact of unbelief is of course present ... People want more openness from the project.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
you're wrong!
honest team should be open to the community, and if they show fake photos - most likely they are scammers.
Of course, if you use fake photos, this is a fraud. I think that a person has the right not to show his photo. But this does not give the right to lay out a photograph of a stranger under your name.
I hope you don’t want to say that this project team use this fraud photos.. because it is a fake. And don’t believe until check everything
copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello   Wink
The token sale will start after 8 hours!

It is a pleasure to be interested in our project. Thank you.
We will answer question about the members.

First of all, we are aware of the disadvantage of not disclosing members to investors at tokensale.

Showing members is negative for the product.
Even mt.gox and bancor (DEX) were hacked by attacks from outside the block chain.
We made products first with private property so that no one needs to know us. We have no reason to escape.
This is the spirit of trastless.
And we are negative for the world that puts credit on photos and names.
Do not you think that it is more reliable that there are products that have already been traded rather than photos or names?
Pages:
Jump to: