Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 18. (Read 7845 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Can I get additional tokens for advertising your project on my site?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Do you plan to implement a referral system that will be active during the second phase of the ICO?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck!

Thank you
Activity: 51
I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck!
Activity: 154
Why don’t you sell all 200 million tokens on the ICO at once rather then divide them into two parts?

Your answers are available here - https://redpillcoin.com/roadmap-and-ico-details/
What is the minimum number of tokens that one ICO participant can buy?

Customer interested in large acquisitions beyond the maximum of 2 million must reach out to us directly via [email protected] 
Hello. Is there a commission for transferring tokens between purses inside the platform?

No
Good afternoon. Do I need to undergo KYC procedure to purchase a significant number of tokens?

KYS is not required. Customers interested in large acquisitions can reach out to us directly via [email protected]
Activity: 84
Hello. Is there a commission for transferring tokens between purses inside the platform?
Activity: 280
What is the minimum number of tokens that one ICO participant can buy?
Activity: 168
Why don’t you sell all 200 million tokens on the ICO at once rather then divide them into two parts?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Do I need to undergo KYC procedure to purchase a significant number of tokens?

Is it possible to conclude such a smart contract on your platform, according to which one of the parties contributes the RedPill tokens, and the second one - another crypto currency?

If the other currency is an ERC20 compliant token then yes.
Hello. Will your team take part in the blockchain-conferences? Is it possible to meet its members?

We'll do our best to have our Chief Operations Officer available at future conferences when invited.
In which countries do you plan to open physical offices?

United States
Hello. With which exchanges have you already reached an agreement to place your currency?
The developers said that the tokens can be exchanged for Bitcoin unhindered, and, as far as I remember, AnyCoin will be their partner.
Have you heard anything about the possibility of exchanging tokens to fiat currencies?

Yes we are actively working to make this a reality however we have no announcements at this time. We prefer to avoid making promises or announcements before anything is firmly in place.
Hello. With which exchanges have you already reached an agreement to place your currency?

bitsquare.io
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to mine your tokens?
This option has not been announced by the team yet, but I don’t think so, because this would significantly reduce their value.
Can I purchase tokens after the completion of the ICO In this case, or will or the left tokens be destroyed?

Any remaining tokens will be sold at market value once a year. This will allow user to increase the number of tokens in the market without impacting the value of the coins.
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to mine your tokens?

Hi Cali the tokens cannot be mined. There are 200 Million tokens, and no more can or ever will be created.
Activity: 364
Is it possible to conclude such a smart contract on your platform, according to which one of the parties contributes the RedPill tokens, and the second one - another crypto currency?
Pages:
Jump to: