Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 14. (Read 7845 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. My native language is Japanese. Will I be able to communicate with team members without an interpreter?

No
Helping my favorite content creators through donations has always been kind of a gamble, as sometimes they are perceived as money from scams, which leads to content creators being fined and penalized. I hope that your project will remove problems like this! 

Thanks, that's the goal.
Have you negotiated with bloggers or musicians who wish to receive donations in RedPill tokens?

Yes
Good afternoon. How many tokens are available for purchase at the moment?

50 Million, based on community feedback we've reduced the total supply from 200 million to roughly 100 million and 50 million coins will be available for sale.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Helping my favorite content creators through donations has always been kind of a gamble, as sometimes they are perceived as money from scams, which leads to content creators being fined and penalized. I hope that your project will remove problems like this! 
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Have you negotiated with bloggers or musicians who wish to receive donations in RedPill tokens?
Activity: 378
Hello. I'm wondering where your company's servers will be physically located.
Merit: 101
How much of all the money received will you spend to purchase licenses in other countries?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. My native language is Japanese. Will I be able to communicate with team members without an interpreter?
Activity: 392
Hello. How many people do work in your support team? What is the average response time?
How will a person who has lost access to his account be able to recover it?
Good afternoon. How many tokens are available for purchase at the moment?
Activity: 280
Can I delete my account on your platform, or can it be only deactivated?
Activity: 42
Activity: 753
I would like to participate in generosity, your company is very attractive and attractive. How about Twitter?
Hello. What will be the commission for transfers of the means between users' wallets?

There is no commission planned at this time.
But don’t you exclude the possibility of its appearance in the future?

We want to be as transparent as possible. At the moment our application isn't designed with even the possibility commissions. We'd prefer to completely avoid them. On the upside anyone can create a platform around the currency as well. Various competing platforms may arise just like with Bitcoin to support the currency. We'll also do our best to make the API for the platform open once it's up and running. We're doing a lot of work right now, and laying the ground work. We're actually developing the chrome extension and Apps prior to even completing the ICO so we are clearly trying to be transparent as possible and bring as much value as possible to the community. The goal will eventually be to enable Red Pill to be entirely independent of us (with new developers working on Red Pill apps like with Bitcoin and Ethereum). In it's current stage it is possible as well, but we are doing more to make this even more seamless. Numerous other apps already on Android can IOS can already support red pill, and we are just laying down the partnerships to make it happen. We are giving everyone choice and plenty of them.
What is the minimum number of tokens that one ICO participant can buy?

Customer interested in large acquisitions beyond the maximum of 2 million must reach out to us directly via [email protected] 
It seems you’re mistaken a little. I asked what is the minimum amount that I can get?

During the ICO the minimum will be roughly $100
Hello. What will be the commission for transfers of the means between users' wallets?

There is no commission planned at this time.
But don’t you exclude the possibility of its appearance in the future?
Activity: 280
What is the minimum number of tokens that one ICO participant can buy?

Customer interested in large acquisitions beyond the maximum of 2 million must reach out to us directly via [email protected] 
It seems you’re mistaken a little. I asked what is the minimum amount that I can get?
Activity: 18
I'm looking forward to your bounty and airdrop. Keep great work. Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: