Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY! - page 9. (Read 55371 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
savedroid has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/savedroid/

What we will do with this listing because nothing different with CMC it need to be on big exchanges but no demand for this token at this point. If dev will keep doing their jib with honesty than it will make this token really hot.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
very nice token and finally i got my 100 svd token
great team

This Christmas will be special for you as you get the best present on it and these 100 tokens will make you rich. If you will keep them hold for long time throughout the whole year of 2019.
only 100 tokens do you say you can make rich? hehe  Grin, I think it takes 100 million tokens to make it rich,
but a very interesting Christmas present, congratulations
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Towards the end of the year it is a tradition at startuprad.io to get together with forward thinkers like Paolo Sironj (FinTech Thought Leader / Author) and practitioners like savedroid’s fintech entrepreneur Dr. Yassin Hankir (CEO savedroid) to talk about what was going on in the German FinTech scene. https://www.startuprad.io/blog/talk-show-fintech-review-2018-germany-video-hangout/
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
great team

This Christmas will be special for you as you get the best present on it and these 100 tokens will make you rich. If you will keep them hold for long time throughout the whole year of 2019.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Hopefully, we will something more serious over the next few months in this project. This year Savedroid team used every little thing for marketing even their last message was another try in this regard. That message on twitter with hitting the 200 pages market on this forum. I will expect real work and progress in the new year with a focus on development and delivery along with marketing.

200 pages of complaint is proud for them  Huh Huh Huh  a shitcoin between 9 ~ 12 satoshi  Angry.    With current BTC price,  SVD's ICO price was 392 Satoshi

They failed to deliver what they promised before the ICO, of course, due to market fluctuation the price of used decreased. In order to increase the price, they need to provide accurate updates and developments to the community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Hopefully we will something more serious over the next few months in this project. This year Savedroid team used every little thing for marketing even their last message was another try in this regard. That message on twitter with hitting the 200 pages market on this forum. I will expect real work and progress in new year with focus on development and delivery alongwith marketing.

200 pages of complaint is proud for them  Huh Huh Huh  a shitcoin between 9 ~ 12 satoshi  Angry.    With current BTC price,  SVD's ICO price was 392 Satoshi

Agreed with you the team is not fulfilled their promises they made the community dream so high but the results are really poor. They have to make this process more speedy so let's see what is happening in future.
Activity: 216
Hopefully we will something more serious over the next few months in this project. This year Savedroid team used every little thing for marketing even their last message was another try in this regard. That message on twitter with hitting the 200 pages market on this forum. I will expect real work and progress in new year with focus on development and delivery alongwith marketing.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
You want to get some SVD tokens but you do not want to buy them? We have a perfect opportunity for you to just earn them! We have created a Bounty Program, in which every participant is being rewarded with the SVD tokens for complying with the rules.

Read more in this article: https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-bounty-program-2a29efe12f87

Maybe this decision will get you good results. One thing that your team need is good marketing strategy. And bounty campaign could be one of the pat of this marketing.
Activity: 9
great team
kil
Activity: 18

Are you selling with a card?
Activity: 202
Merit: 11
Merry Christmas droids and droidettes!

Recently we hit the 200 pages mark on bitcointalk!

Thank you for everyone that gave their feedback and had awesome discussions on the forum!

Be it compliments, ideas and even criticism!

We are thankful for all of them!

Have a nice one!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-savedroid-bitcoin-saving-made-easy-2578161
🌟Season's Greetings from our multi-culti savedroid team!
🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿

This Holiday Season, regardless of your religion, we'd like to say THANK YOU for supporting us all year long - we sure appreciate all and the comments, suggestions, kind words and fan art. Our community is the best present a company could ask for! 🎁 💝🎅

Happy Holidays, everyone!
Your savedroid Team

PS Ever wondered what's the recipe for a successful start-up? 🤷‍♂️ Great product, passionate people and a little bit of crypto dust 🌟
🌟Das gesamte Team von savedroid sendet Euch saisonale Grüße!                   
🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿

Unabhängig von Eurer Religion möchten wir uns in dieser Jahreszeit bedanken, dass Ihr uns das ganze Jahr über unterstützt habt - wir freuen uns über alle Kommentare, Vorschläge, freundlichen Worte und kreativen Beiträge. Unsere Community ist das beste Geschenk, das sich ein Unternehmen wünschen kann! 🎁 💝🎅

Wir wünschen Euch frohe Feiertage!
Dein savedroid Team

PS: Habt Ihr Euch schon immer gefragt, wie das Rezept für ein erfolgreiches Startup lautet? 🤷‍♂️ Tolles Produkt, leidenschaftliche Menschen und ein bisschen Krypto-Staub 🌟
You want to get some SVD tokens but you do not want to buy them? We have a perfect opportunity for you to just earn them! We have created a Bounty Program, in which every participant is being rewarded with the SVD tokens for complying with the rules.

Read more in this article: https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-bounty-program-2a29efe12f87
Droids and Droidettes!

On our new update on our application savedroid himself has come to life to help you! 🤖🤖

He will assist you in the app with all of your questions that he can answer, and he is so friendly that he even developed emotions based on your remarks!😁😆

Go check him out and let us know if he is performing well!👍

Have a nice one and stay tuned for more updates on the app! 😎😎

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

I note that the savedorid project development continues, hopefully it can restore investor confidence in the future of this project.

Oh boy, for the money Savedroid has taken through the ICO, they should have to have a genius product, as they did not start development on the greenfield either. But they do not. Ergo, I do not think it's going to happen anymore. It is best to charge off your investment.

Agreed, I've been doing this since the PR stunt, it doesn't make sense to sell because it's almost worthless at the moment.
A new important member joins our great team! His name is Tomek and he is our new Chief Product Officer and he will help us to spread the news about our app in the most effective way possible! We are happy to have him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2F9feRdIqc&feature=youtu.be
How can I enter my account? Link "Login" redirects to ico.savedroid.com/sale/

Hi Sammygr, you can log in into your account by downloading our app, followed by an email that we will send you automatically with instructions! For more help join our Telegram channels where our admins can help you straight away!
Pages:
Jump to: