Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 137. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
In which language will be the arbitrations?
the arbitrations shall be in English
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
In which language will be the arbitrations?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
where can I find an email address of Selfpay to keep in contact or ask thing or something like this with the team of the project?
there's no an email address necessery for contact them, you could keep in touch with their social media and the easiest way is join selfpay telegram group. I think there will be some people who will answer your question.
Activity: 308
Which guarantees will we have if we use selfpay for mama payments online with cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 294
Does anybody know in which languages is translated the whitepaper?
I think you can check this in the bounty thread
Activity: 322
 Does anybody know in which languages is translated the whitepaper?
 How many tokens have you got for a the ICO?
How many tokens have you sold in the presale?
Activity: 252
could anybody tell me how will the virtual card work in the selfpay platform?
Merit: 0
does anybody know if there any update this week about the project?
they hadn't publish any new since they announced they postponed the begining the tokensale
is the bounty campaign alive, or did they postpone it too like the beginin of the tokensale?
Have this project any active airdrop or do they plan to launch any airdrop soon?
i haven't read anything about an airdrop in their social media, even i think somebody ask for this in the telegram group and they said there is not one by the moment
but they don't have to launch any airdrop, or do you think it is necessary for the project?
I think it is not necessary, quite the opposite, it is bad for them and for us, because it could make that the token value decrease
Activity: 434
I don't really know if they have a youtube channel, but they have a github account. If anybody is interested on it, here you have the link yo their github: https://github.com/SelfPay
what can we find if be join to their github channel? any new article about the project?
i am going yo have a look to their Github to see what I find there about selfpay project :-)
I don't really know if they have a youtube channel, but they have a github account. If anybody is interested on it, here you have the link yo their github: https://github.com/SelfPay
what can we find if be join to their github channel? any new article about the project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
where can I find an email address of Selfpay to keep in contact or ask thing or something like this with the team of the project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
they said they are working in the tokensale but, what are they doing exactly?
if think we must have a llok to their roadmap and check it
I read the roadmap and it said that now the step they are doing is the tokensale
do they plan to publish the updates in the telegram group like they are doing since now?
They always publish the updates here and in the social media, their Twitter, Facebook and in the telegram group. You only have to stay tuned to get them
what are they working on? are they working hard in the tokensale?
I heard they are making some changes and adjustments on somethings about token sale. I am sure they will release announcements with regards to it.
It would be interesting to know what changes or adjustments are they doing about the token sale because it affect us as investors we need to know it
Yeah I understand that it is intriguing about the changes they made because I am pretty sure that it is all about improvement of the project.
I can't understand why they postponed the begining of the tokensale, they said they haven't enough time, can anybody explain me that?
did you try to ask this to them in the telegram group, guy? i think you must do it
Merit: 101
if think we must have a llok to their roadmap and check it
the next step for them is the tokensale, maybe they are getting legal permissions for the next steps after the tokensale
yes, it is true but, do they plan to get any new partner or something else about the project?
Jump to: