Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 134. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
could anybody tell me hoy many tokens are for the bounty campaign?
are you taking part of the bounty campaign? I think you can find this information there
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
In which language will be the arbitrations?
normally, the arbitrations are in English because it is the international language
Activity: 434
How many tokens have you got for the tokensale?
I don't know how many are for the tokensale but the total supply of tokens are 10,000,000   SxP   (around   10M USD)   
the tokens that they are availables for the Bounty campaing are the 5% of the total supply
and how many tokens are that?
I like to knoew this too, i am participating in the bounty campaign and it could be an interesting data
i think, if i am not wrong, that these are 500,000 tokens approximately
Activity: 308
I don't know how many are for the tokensale but the total supply of tokens are 10,000,000   SxP   (around   10M USD)   
the tokens that they are availables for the Bounty campaing are the 5% of the total supply
I like to knoew this too, i am participating in the bounty campaign and it could be an interesting data
Activity: 294
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
could anybody tell me hoy many tokens are for the bounty campaign?
do you prevent to have another sede in another country or continent like Europe?
i think there no need for them to do it
do you prevent to have another sede in another country or continent like Europe?
I think they have a good sede in Singapore and it is no necessary to have another one, almost by the moment
will be another news soon or have we to wait until the tokensale starts?
the only way to know it is to stay tuned to their social media
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
where can I find the link to the bounty thread? i like to participate in the bounty campaign
I think they will published news every time they have something to announce
I agree with you, when the tokensale finishes, if they are still tokens unsold, they will tell us what are they doing with them
Merit: 101
they are working hard in the tokensale, by the moment, but they will publish updates soon
I think they will published news every time they have something to announce
What will you do with the unsold tokens? Will you burn them or what?
if they burn them, what will happens then? does it affect to the value of the tokens?
Activity: 294
have anybody the link to their youtube channel and could give it to me? i like to watch some videos about the project
I don't know if they have a youtube channel, perhaps is better that you ask them fot this in their telegram group
they said in the telegram group today that we will have got new updates soon, maybe this week
that's good to know, I stay tuned to any new publication on their social media
Jump to: