Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 152. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Have you ready working cards right now? One year passed when Monaco promised... Centra in prison already... Noone dont have working crypto cards. Have you agreemnet from Visa or Mastercard?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Can we used your tokens to pay in your platform? In case of an affirmative answer, is a there any advantage of paying with your token and not with another one?
Activity: 392
Did you closed the telegram group then and this is another telegram group or the actual telegram group is the same that the other one but with a new name?
I presume it is another telegram group because the link is another and in the other group there was more participants
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Did you closed the telegram group then and this is another telegram group or the actual telegram group is the same that the other one but with a new name?
I have a doubt, when you paused the project you stopped the bounty campaign too?
What could be the benefits for buyers make the payments through your platform apart that the fact of can pay with cryptocurrencies apart of Fiats?
Activity: 294
I read your website and I could see that you made updates on it, do you plan to update the whitepaper too in a near future?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I want to know if the referral program goes with the whole bounty campaign or only for the telegram group?
this is a good question but you should ask it in the telegram group or in the bounty thread
Activity: 434
I want to know if the referral program goes with the whole bounty campaign or only for the telegram group?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Do you plan to participate in any event or have a roadshow to promote Selfpay project in the next months or from now until the end of the tokensale?
if they have these plans they haven't told it already . Anyway, you must stay tuned to the telegram group.to see their publications
Activity: 252
 Do you plan to participate in any event or have a roadshow to promote Selfpay project in the next months or from now until the end of the tokensale?
Activity: 434
Is it true that if I add myself to the whitelist before the Token sale begins could I get a benefit of a 10%?
I like to know if this benefit will be like another bonus that will add to the bonus of he token sale and the number of tokens we get when we will invest
Merit: 101
Is it true that if I add myself to the whitelist before the Token sale begins could I get a benefit of a 10%?
Will it be any intermediate in the transaction between us and the owner of the shop or the payment will be directly?
I think that the idea that they have got is that the payment is directly between the buyer and the seller without a third part
 What are the conditions to use your platform to make a payment as buyer through your app with cryptocurrencies?
Somebody tell me that he saw in the telegram group that they opened already the referral program, had they published a link to this too or have I to look for it in the bounty thread?
Where can I register myself in the whitelist? As I understand i have to do it to invest here
Activity: 322
less than a week to the begining of the tokensale, which cryptocurrencies do you accept for invest?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
if we invest during the tokensale and I participate in the bounty program, will I get the tokens of both after the ICO finishes when you do the distribution of the tokens of the tokensale?
will the distribution of tokens long time after the tokensale and the bounty program finishses or only one or two weeks after they ends?

I think they will resume the bounty program for this ICO. Its days left already though, it would have been best if they did it before they announced the comeback. Resuming the campaign will spread the word for the investors but anyway they have gained the popularity already when the singapore government listed their company.
if we invest during the tokensale and I participate in the bounty program, will I get the tokens of both after the ICO finishes when you do the distribution of the tokens of the tokensale?
will the distribution of tokens long time after the tokensale and the bounty program finishses or only one or two weeks after they ends?
Jump to: